footballguy 22
10-24-2003, 10:08 PM
What is wrong with Crandall???

3afan
10-24-2003, 10:11 PM
eek!

footballguy 22
10-24-2003, 10:24 PM
THAT LOST MIGHT HAVE KNOCK CRANDALL OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS.

3afan2K3
10-24-2003, 10:34 PM
footballguy 22:
What is wrong with Crandall???do you expect alot from crandall?

footballguy 22
10-25-2003, 12:24 PM
I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF CRANDALL BETTER TEAMS IN THE MOST RECENT YEARS.

AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT CRANDALL SAID EARLIER THIS SEASON.

Showtime33
10-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Yeah, thats what coach Randy Barnes says every year. I am about fed up with that sorry triple option offense that he runs. I have never been fond of it. Its good when you got the right talent to run it, but when you dont, then its time to try something else. You need to run whatever fits your teams strenght. Crandall does have some talent on offense but i dont think that the system Crandall runs fits them. Another thing Barnes does is he wont let a player play offense and defense. Crandall's main weakness all year has been defense. I feel that Barnes should let some of the players that play on offense play defense as well because some of the offensive players are great athletes and could really help the defense. Crandall now faces a must win game this friday night against the Hutch. I dont look for a Crandall win and looks like Crandall will miss the playoffs for the first time since 1997.

jason
10-26-2003, 03:13 PM
Showtime33:
Yeah, thats what coach Randy Barnes says every year. I am about fed up with that sorry triple option offense that he runs. I have never been fond of it. Its good when you got the right talent to run it, but when you dont, then its time to try something else. You need to run whatever fits your teams strenght. Crandall does have some talent on offense but i dont think that the system Crandall runs fits them. Another thing Barnes does is he wont let a player play offense and defense. Crandall's main weakness all year has been defense. I feel that Barnes should let some of the players that play on offense play defense as well because some of the offensive players are great athletes and could really help the defense. Crandall now faces a must win game this friday night against the Hutch. I dont look for a Crandall win and looks like Crandall will miss the playoffs for the first time since 1997.cool... :D ...i just couldnt resist...