PDA

View Full Version : BUSY with Football!!!!!!

mustang04
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Our Intramural team, as in the past, has been quite successful in flag football....our coed team is undefeated in both leagues and our mens team is undefeated in 7 on 7 in both leagues and we won every game but one in the 4 on 4 league...and playoffs started last week. i am playing 5, thats right, FIVE semi-final games this evening and tonight at 6,7,8,9, and 10 for all the leagues....our team is already signed up for the regional tourney at Oklahoma State, if we win all the games tonight, i'll be playing 5 championship games back to back tomorrow!!!!! wish us luck!!!!

this is football related because there are 2 of us from sweetwater on the mens and coed team and there are 2 guys from Abilene wylie who played football for them, they are also my roommates....so we are representing that 3a west texas football baby!!!

Big Papa
10-17-2007, 02:48 PM
we would have played yall tonite...but alas we lost to the black knights last night so we are now done..but anywho kick some of dat black knight tale cuz there just a tad to cocky for my taste

mustang04
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
we would have played yall tonite...but alas we lost to the black knights last night so we are now done..but anywho kick some of dat black knight tale cuz there just a tad to cocky for my taste

we've done beat them 2 times previously by a large amount of points....we also play the wolfpac who havent been beaten in 7 years, BUT! we played them a couple of weeks ago and tied them

Big Papa
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
we've done beat them 2 times previously by a large amount of points....we also play the wolfpac who havent been beaten in 7 years, BUT! we played them a couple of weeks ago and tied them

yeah thats what i had heard...that yall had beat them...we were gonna protest cuz several of our friends told us they had some players who quit the asu football team last year but it wouldnt have done any good...we didnt have any offense this year

lakers
10-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Our Intramural team, as in the past, has been quite successful in flag football....our coed team is undefeated in both leagues and our mens team is undefeated in 7 on 7 in both leagues and we won every game but one in the 4 on 4 league...and playoffs started last week. i am playing 5, thats right, FIVE semi-final games this evening and tonight at 6,7,8,9, and 10 for all the leagues....our team is already signed up for the regional tourney at Oklahoma State, if we win all the games tonight, i'll be playing 5 championship games back to back tomorrow!!!!! wish us luck!!!!

this is football related because there are 2 of us from sweetwater on the mens and coed team and there are 2 guys from Abilene wylie who played football for them, they are also my roommates....so we are representing that 3a west texas football baby!!!
geez, that is a lot of intermurals...
All I am doing is softball...;)
R u goin to Angelo State???

mustang04
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by lakers
geez, that is a lot of intermurals...
All I am doing is softball...;)
R u goin to Angelo State???

yeah...won intramural softball last year with our mens team

Big Papa
10-17-2007, 03:17 PM

yeah yall should just be happy that were out already otherwise we had the perfect gameplan to beat yall:D :D

lakers
10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
yeah...won intramural softball last year with our mens team

well fell privileged, I am on a team with a bunch of band and engineering nerds...
I am confident that I can find 10 year olds that can play better ball than they can...

burnet44
10-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Is there still a team called the Glory Guys? at ASU
just wondering

mustang04
10-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Is there still a team called the Glory Guys? at ASU
just wondering

nope!!

SWMustang
10-17-2007, 05:59 PM
how about a team called the Parrot heads? What's your team called?

Big Papa
10-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
how about a team called the Parrot heads? What's your team called?

i think his teams call the "Roos" but im not completely sure