PDA

View Full Version : Come on Burnet - what's the problem?

Phil C
11-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Next year we in Sinton will have to travel to Waco when the two teams meet in the playoffs so overall the travel distance disadvatages between the two schools for the two years (2003 & 2004) will only be a slight 18 miles in favor of Sinton. Plus last year you had the big mileage advantage when the game was in San Marcos. Lighten up a little. Enjoy Corpus Christi and next year we will enjoy Waco.

turbostud
11-24-2003, 05:52 PM
lol

zippy
11-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Phil, you know thats not the way it works. Last year Burnet won the toss and we selected a neutral site that convienent to both teams. Sinton did not want to play in S.A. which is half way for both towns, so San Marcos was decided on (which is still relatively half-way, 90 miles for burnet, 120 miles for Sinton).

Since we won the toss last year, Sinton got the selection this year, a mutual site was clearly not going to happen because your Sup. suggested we play in Harlingen (which is the stupidist thing I ever heard). Well hell, I'm not going into it, but I will say this, I am privy to whats been going on behind the scene and the Sinton staff (which I used to have respect for) has done everything in their power to be pains in the buttocks.

GreatBigBurnetFan
11-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Hi Phil,
Your missing the point! It's Not JUST the distance. some have said, we made it bad for Everman. I don't know anything about that. I do know that there were NO RESERVED SEATS at the Alamodome. People could sit where they wanted. Parents didn't have to pay $8.00 for their kids to get in. They accepted passes given by their
teams. Those passes, at least some, are given to fans who don't have the money due to financial
situations. Burnet is NOT just out for the money,
it's the people that are important.

So what if we have to travel. I've went the 36 miles to buy my tickets. My motel reservations are already made. It's the ATTITUDE of the Sinton
administration that torks us. Try to understand
from our view point. We're not blasting the Sinton team OR their great fans. I have expressed
my respect for the Sinton program and fans before, that hasn't changed. However, when the administration tries in every way possible to eliminate Burnet fans. Really sir, that's not in the spirit of the game!

They set the date the day after Thanksgiving. Burnet will have family memebers that stayed over they will have to leave. Family time , that maybe be a one time a year visit. If family time isn't important to Sinton, that's understandable. I really don't thank that's the case. If Sinton had to do what we are having to do to get there you folks would be squaking as loud as we are. They make it as financially dificult on BOTH teams. I dare say that even as close as Sinton is, some fans from Sinton won't be able to attend. A family of 5 is $40.00. Some Sinton folks may be stretched too. Some people that had passes due to financial problems will also be excluded.

That is NOT what FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS are about. It's, in my view getting as many parents, relatives, friends of both teams in the seats to see the young men and women(the bands etc) do their best.

If you people want to complain about the letter from our superintendent, go ahead. The problem is he's a Christian and he's not going to lie about it. The Sinton administration is being uncooperative! that's a fact!

For all of the people from other towns not in this game making derogeratory statements about Burnet, please step back, think about this and
see if you were being treated like this how would you feel?
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

lv2937
11-24-2003, 06:26 PM
Phil C:
Next year we in Sinton will have to travel to Waco when the two teams meet in the playoffs so overall the travel distance disadvatages between the two schools for the two years (2003 & 2004) will only be a slight 18 miles in favor of Sinton. Plus last year you had the big mileage advantage when the game was in San Marcos. Lighten up a little. Enjoy Corpus Christi and next year we will enjoy Waco.The only way you will have to travel to Waco next year is if we win the toss and you make it that far. I,m guessing you will not be around in the 3rd round next year. I,m not saying we will be there either. If we do meet up next year, I hope we play in Amarrillo, Tx. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29x281
11-24-2003, 06:53 PM
Actually, when a neutral site can't be agreed to and teams have to flip for location, then I believe the UIL mandates that the 2 chosen sites -- in this case Corpus and Waco -- rotate for 5 years (if the teams continue to meet in the playoffs). If Burnet and Sinton play next year, then by rule it will be in Waco.

CentralTxFan
11-24-2003, 07:03 PM
29x281:
Actually, when a neutral site can't be agreed to and teams have to flip for location, then I believe the UIL mandates that the 2 chosen sites -- in this case Corpus and Waco -- rotate for 5 years (if the teams continue to meet in the playoffs). If Burnet and Sinton play next year, then by rule it will be in Waco.Does this mean in the chance these two teams meet again in 2005 the game will be in Corpus? In other words, Corpus this year, then waco 2004, corpus 2005, waco 2006 and corpus 2007?

29x281
11-24-2003, 07:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that's right.

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 07:13 PM
If no one can agree, at least agree to disagree. I say, let the game decide. That is what it is all about, right?

Old Dog
11-24-2003, 07:46 PM
The reserved ticket business has caused a real stir in Burnet. Not because of Sinton, but because all the school workers knew of the situation way before the local general public. When you finally hear that you have to buy reserved tickets, guess what.....all the good seats are taken!!!!!!!!! I'd say Burnet's administration lacks a little in the tact department too. This whole deal makes people act like sharks on a feeding frenzy!! Whole damn thing is rather embarrassing.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2003, 07:56 PM
I don't understand the reserved seat deal. Who sets that?? The schools? The Stadium?

I don't think I have ever sat in reserved seats unless I was attending a 5-A game!

mwisnews
11-24-2003, 08:05 PM
I have nothing against the players or the fans, but man you could at least could of gone to Houston or somewhere that is not near a Gulf. Sinton Adminstration you didn't give a rat*** about the other people. You could at least played on Saturday. If anyone one works with Corpus Christi ISD and your the one that made those rules then, "**** you".

mwisnews
11-24-2003, 08:07 PM
Also if you want to complain to Corpus Christi ISD for making these stupid ticket policies.

Burnet Dawg06
11-24-2003, 08:12 PM
mwisnews:
I have nothing against the players or the fans, but man you could at least could of gone to Houston or somewhere that is not near a Gulf. Sinton Adminstration you didn't give a rat*** about the other people. You could at least played on Saturday. If anyone one works with Corpus Christi ISD and your the one that made those rules then, "**** you".Houston?!? That would be just as bad if not worse for both teams.

mwisnews
11-24-2003, 08:13 PM
If you do win Burnet and Jasper wins you know they will chose Huntsville.

BHS#1
11-24-2003, 09:07 PM
mwisnews:
If you do win Burnet and Jasper wins you know they will chose Huntsville.Where do you get your information?

GOFOR2
11-24-2003, 09:15 PM
lv2937:

Phil C:
Next year we in Sinton will have to travel to Waco when the two teams meet in the playoffs so overall the travel distance disadvatages between the two schools for the two years (2003 & 2004) will only be a slight 18 miles in favor of Sinton. Plus last year you had the big mileage advantage when the game was in San Marcos. Lighten up a little. Enjoy Corpus Christi and next year we will enjoy Waco.The only way you will have to travel to Waco next year is if we win the toss and you make it that far. I,m guessing you will not be around in the 3rd round next year. I,m not saying we will be there either. If we do meet up next year, I hope we play in Amarrillo, Tx. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IV, you are talking and you are not listening. What Phil C is trying to say is, that in the event, that you do not go to 4A next year, and begin getting pummeled by schools of equal size and bigger, and we do meet again next year, then we will play our ballgame in Waco, no if ands or buts...so get Amarillo (correct spelling) out of your head. And I would not bite my tongue about Sinton not being there again next year.

sinton66
11-24-2003, 09:31 PM
BHS#1:

mwisnews:
If you do win Burnet and Jasper wins you know they will chose Huntsville.Where do you get your information?He pulls it out of his A__. He doesn't know anything, trust me, he's only guessing. he's a real "exspurt".

Burnet Dawg06
11-24-2003, 09:32 PM
sinton66:

BHS#1:

mwisnews:
If you do win Burnet and Jasper wins you know they will chose Huntsville.Where do you get your information?He pulls it out of his A__. He doesn't know anything, trust me, he's only guessing. he's a real "exspurt".lol

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Burnet be happy u didnt play in laredo. U wouldnt be able to bring sunflower seeds and if u did u would only get one warning from the security guards partoling up and down the aisle of the staduim during the game and noise makers u spend a day in jail if they see u with one. Hope thats not a rule in Buc staduim also.

BuckeyeFan
11-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Since they are obviously the Greatest Football team in the history of Texas High school football why don't we be gracious and let them play all of their playoff games in Burnet. Will that stop all the whinning about playing in Corpus Christi?

olddog73
11-24-2003, 09:59 PM
SintonFan_inAustin:
Burnet be happy u didnt play in laredo. U wouldnt be able to bring sunflower seeds and if u did u would only get one warning from the security guards partoling up and down the aisle of the staduim during the game and noise makers u spend a day in jail if they see u with one. Hope thats not a rule in Buc staduim also.If it had been Larado, I would have made the trip, seen the game, had some Mexican food, maby a tequela sour and been darn happy my team was still in the play offs. I MAKE IT A GOOD TIME WHERE EVER I GO! What can I say, Im just a happy guy. :) :)

GOFOR2
11-24-2003, 10:03 PM
olddog73:

SintonFan_inAustin:
Burnet be happy u didnt play in laredo. U wouldnt be able to bring sunflower seeds and if u did u would only get one warning from the security guards partoling up and down the aisle of the staduim during the game and noise makers u spend a day in jail if they see u with one. Hope thats not a rule in Buc staduim also.If it had been Larado, I would have made the trip, seen the game, had some Mexican food, maby a tequela sour and been darn happy my team was still in the play offs. I MAKE IT A GOOD TIME WHERE EVER I GO! What can I say, Im just a happy guy. :) :) That's what being a fan is all about. Heck I wish everyone was like us, OldDog.

Bandera YaYa
11-24-2003, 10:12 PM
I agree...you two are great!!! Make it a parrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!

bleedmaroon
11-24-2003, 10:27 PM
I just can't sit on the sidelines anymore. Some things have to be said.

Travel in the playoffs if inevitable.

Sinton does not set the policies at Buc Stadium. CCISD does. Their policy is reserved seating at ALL games. Sinton fans pay reserve prices for children all year long at home games. Tickets will be sold at the gate. With respect to the ticket price, Sinton pays the same price as Burnet, and the Burnet superintendent agreed to the price at the flip.

Sinton is no more unaccomodating than Burnet. Burnet wanted the Alamodome, Sinton didn't. Nothing in the world wrong with that. Stop whining about it not being fair. Nothing in life is fair, Sinton wanted Corpus, Burnet wanted Waco. Sinton won the toss, Burnet lost the toss. Live with it!!

Last, but certainly not least, stop complaining about the game being on Friday. The Sinton coach wanted the game on Saturday but the Burnet coach picked Friday because he "wants to get it over with".

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
bleedmaroon:

Sinton does not set the policies at Buc Stadium. CCISD does. Their policy is reserved seating at ALL games. Sinton fans pay reserve prices for children all year long at home games. Tickets will be sold at the gate. With respect to the ticket price, Sinton pays the same price as Burnet, and the Burnet superintendent agreed to the price at the flip.

Sinton is no more unaccomodating than Burnet. Burnet wanted the Alamodome, Sinton didn't. Nothing in the world wrong with that. Stop whining about it not being fair. Nothing in life is fair, Sinton wanted Corpus, Burnet wanted Waco. Sinton won the toss, Burnet lost the toss. Live with it!!

Last, but certainly not least, stop complaining about the game being on Friday. The Sinton coach wanted the game on Saturday but the Burnet coach picked Friday because he "wants to get it over with".eek! eek! eek!
It seems that their is alot of misinformation out there. But I bet paintball doesn't respond to this.

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2003, 10:50 PM
i just have a question, why, if we as posters, do not know exactly what was said behind closed doors, speculate. we only add fuel to this meaningless fire. ANd besides, I played a football game the day after thanksgiving against Bandera in the fall of 2000. The game: IN SAN ANTONIO. Which is about an hour drive from Alamo Stadium where the game was played. And from what i can remember, NO ONE in Sinton complained. And honestly, Im mad the game isnt somewhere further away. I already know the way to corpus and everything around the area. I was looking forward to seeing a new area of texas.

bleedmaroon
11-24-2003, 11:07 PM
I had intended to keep quiet on this subject, but I'm tired of a few Burnet fans bashing Sinton and saying our administration has no class and disseminating misinformation.

There is nothing in the rules that says the game should be played at a neutral site. If the teams can't agree, then they must toss a coin to decide. The Sinton coach and admin did what they thought was best for the team. And regardless of what some of the Burnet posters would have you believe, it is not the the job of the Sinton coach and admin to "make it fair". Life is not fair. So deal with it.

Burnet Dawg06
11-24-2003, 11:14 PM
bleedmaroon:
I had intended to keep quiet on this subject, but I'm tired of a few Burnet fans bashing Sinton and saying our administration has no class and disseminating misinformation.

There is nothing in the rules that says the game should be played at a neutral site. If the teams can't agree, then they must toss a coin to decide. The Sinton coach and admin did what they thought was best for the team. And regardless of what some of the Burnet posters would have you believe, it is not the the job of the Sinton coach and admin to "make it fair". Life is not fair. So deal with it.I agree with this. Since the two coaches could not agree on a site, they had to flip a coin and Sinton won the toss. I'm sure Burnet would have done the same thing making the game closer to Burnet if we had won the toss. See ya in Corpus on Friday Sinton and good luck to both teams!

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 11:22 PM
How about we just settle this on the field. Good luck to you all.

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: J-town Hustler ]</small>

bleedmaroon
11-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Good point. Except a few Burnet fans insist on bashing Sinton about the site selection when their own coach and administration had a part in that. It's as if Burnet had nothing to do with it and Sinton had everything to do with it. It seems to me the Burnet coach tried to bully/intimidate Sinton into playing at the Alamodome (which would have been ideal for them) and they finally ran into someone who wouldn't be bullied or intimidated and now they can't take it.

olddog73
11-24-2003, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bleedmaroon:
<strong>I had intended to keep quiet on this subject, but I'm tired of a few Burnet fans bashing Sinton and saying our administration has no class and disseminating misinformation.

There is nothing in the rules that says the game should be played at a neutral site. If the teams can't agree, then they must toss a coin to decide. The Sinton coach and admin did what they thought was best for the team. And regardless of what some of the Burnet posters would have you believe, it is not the the job of the Sinton coach and admin to "make it fair". Life is not fair. So deal with it.</strong>[/QUOT
Just wondering where you got your information?

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: olddog73 ]</small>

bleedmaroon
11-24-2003, 11:30 PM
UIL website

LGLeps
11-24-2003, 11:44 PM
The only thing I have to say is LG traveled a whole 5 hours on a Friday for a 7:30 game on the Friday before Christmas to go and conquer a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP against FORNEY in 2000. So people from Burnet, does it really matter where you play? I do agree that you'll got a bit screwed on that decision but deal with it, play the game and don't worry about the location. Just rent a few charter buses and party on your way up there. Then after you win celebrate some more!!! Good luck to both teams!!! GO BURNET!!! :)

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: LGLeps ]</small>

BHS#1
11-24-2003, 11:54 PM
District303aPastPlayer:
i just have a question, why, if we as posters, do not know exactly what was said behind closed doors, speculate. we only add fuel to this meaningless fire. ANd besides, I played a football game the day after thanksgiving against Bandera in the fall of 2000. The game: IN SAN ANTONIO. Which is about an hour drive from Alamo Stadium where the game was played. And from what i can remember, NO ONE in Sinton complained. And honestly, Im mad the game isnt somewhere further away. I already know the way to corpus and everything around the area. I was looking forward to seeing a new area of texas.Now that funny :) wink :p :cool:

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 12:39 AM
SintonFan:

bleedmaroon:

Last, but certainly not least, stop complaining about the game being on Friday. The Sinton coach wanted the game on Saturday but the Burnet coach picked Friday because he "wants to get it over with".eek! eek! eek!
It seems that their is alot of misinformation out there. But I bet paintball doesn't respond to this.You lose. It sounds to me like two Banty Roosters prancing around a hen yard with neither having the best interest of the kids, the fans, or the financial benefit to their school district in mind. That's what this sounds to me like.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Chickens_and_Turkeys/Rooster_fighter.gif

sinton66
11-25-2003, 12:42 AM
yeah, well, I think we're all thouroughly familiar with your opinion.

29east
11-25-2003, 12:49 AM
sintonfan....bleedmaroon is wrong... the only reason Waco was brought up is because of the ludicrous spot sinton picked. Shipley wanted Saturday.

Not going to matter.....BURNET 63-Sinton 14....

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 12:49 AM
wrong, and you just can't admit it

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 12:51 AM
so wrong - Shipley wanted Friday because he wanted to get the game over with - Sinton wanted Saturday

29east
11-25-2003, 12:54 AM
We can go back and forth all night.. Like I said before not going to matter!!!!

PhiI C
11-25-2003, 12:54 AM
HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS BEATING THE NETS AND WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 12:59 AM
bleedmaroon:
wrong, and you just can't admit itYou guys just don't remember anything. I said in one of my post last night when everyone claimed that I was bad mouthing your administration that I didn't know who picked Friday, so I didn't know whose administration I was bad mouthing about Friday and I didn't care. Don't be so sensitive. These guys are both public officials and neither acted like it in my opinion. They are probably both to blame for not putting the best interest of the kids, fans, and financial gain to both schools before their moncho attitude. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 01:02 AM
You might be right, but I'm tired of the complaining and trashing of Sinton and I'm on vacation this week, so I can go back and forth as long as you want to. The bottom line is that a few Burnet fans are upset about the site selection, and some of the information about how that went down is incorrect, and I just want it cleared up.

Here's another tidbit I heard. There were going to be extra stands put in place for the game in case the crowd exceeded capacity. Burnet nixed that idea. So if anyone has to stand at the game, don't blame Sinton like you've incorrectly blamed them for everything else.

sinton66
11-25-2003, 01:04 AM
Paintball, I told you already that we're all thoroughly familiar with your opinion. Lets not get anal here.

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 01:08 AM
bleedmaroon:
You might be right, but I'm tired of the complaining and trashing of Sinton and I'm on vacation this week, so I can go back and forth as long as you want to. The bottom line is that a few Burnet fans are upset about the site selection, and some of the information about how that went down is incorrect, and I just want it cleared up.

Here's another tidbit I heard. There were going to be extra stands put in place for the game in case the crowd exceeded capacity. Burnet nixed that idea. So if anyone has to stand at the game, don't blame Sinton like you've incorrectly blamed them for everything else.You won't have to worry about that. My prediction is about 5,00-6,000 fans with an equal number from both schools. A loss of about $15,000-$20,000 for each school. If the fans total more than 8,000, I owe Sinton 66 some crow. If I'm right he owes me some crow. Between 6,000-8,000 fans is a draw.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 01:09 AM
Well, regardless of what happens, I intend to fully support the Region IV winner and hope to catch them in the state championship game. If it's Burnet, I hope to be able to sit amongst them and cheer them on.

BTW, anybody wanna catch a brew or two after the game?

PhiI C
11-25-2003, 01:10 AM
Man it's after midnight people. Don't you ever need to go to bed and get some sleep? Sheeeze!

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 01:11 AM
bleedmaroon:
Well, regardless of what happens, I intend to fully support the Region IV winner and hope to catch them in the state championship game. If it's Burnet, I hope to be able to sit amongst them and cheer them on.

BTW, anybody wanna catch a brew or two after the game?Goodnight.

District303aPastPlayer
11-25-2003, 01:13 AM
"you're going to let football get to you?"--varsity blues

SINTON81
11-25-2003, 01:28 AM
Hey I agree with the Burnet fans. I have to pay $8.00 for my 10 yr. old son to sit with me, and then I have to drive 30 stinking miles to see the game. I'm so mad I could spit nails. :D :D :D

bulldogmom2
11-25-2003, 08:00 AM
Paintball, you said these 2 are public officials. Wrong, thats stupid, they are 2 hard working coachs for KIDS. They are not elected or anything, they are hired hands like the rest of us. they have just chosen a different career than some. If you think you could of done better then you should of gone to college and become a coach.

TOO ALL SINTON PLAYERS AND FANS..... Not everyone in Burnets this narrow minded. We welcome the opportunity to play ball in Corpus Christi. We are just thanking God that these young men have gone so far with just great talent. Money isn't what everything in this worlds about. This is about 2 great teams playing a highschool sport. If some of the adults can't be nice then they should shut their mouths. So, good luck Sinton boys, and may this be a injury free game, with the greatest of sportsmanship shown, from both sides. And if we do win, and Sinton follows us to games, I will personally walk up to them and say Thank you, for being so kind to Burnet and their fans.
Good Luck Sinton you Rock in my book.....
band mom, future dawg mom....

Phil C
11-25-2003, 12:05 PM
Hey Zippy it was your Supt. that suggested Waco first then ours suggested Edinburgh.

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 12:20 PM
bulldogmom2:
Paintball, you said these 2 are public officials. Wrong, thats stupid, they are 2 hard working coachs for KIDS. They are not elected or anything, they are hired hands like the rest of us. they have just chosen a different career than some. If you think you could of done better then you should of gone to college and become a coach.

TOO ALL SINTON PLAYERS AND FANS..... Not everyone in Burnets this narrow minded. We welcome the opportunity to play ball in Corpus Christi. We are just thanking God that these young men have gone so far with just great talent. Money isn't what everything in this worlds about. This is about 2 great teams playing a highschool sport. If some of the adults can't be nice then they should shut their mouths. So, good luck Sinton boys, and may this be a injury free game, with the greatest of sportsmanship shown, from both sides. And if we do win, and Sinton follows us to games, I will personally walk up to them and say Thank you, for being so kind to Burnet and their fans.
band mom, future dawg mom....LoL If you know who I am, then you know that's exactally the way I am. I even told coach Abernathy one time that it wasn't against the rules to send out more then one receiver. He was mad at me for about a day and then we made up. We still laugh about that comment and remain good friends today. It was sure good seeing him at the game last Saturday. He looked so good. :D :D :D :D

Phil C
11-25-2003, 02:47 PM
Sinton 81 LOL

Ranger Mom
11-25-2003, 02:51 PM
bulldogmom2:

band mom, future dawg mom....I think this post is the most level-headed post I have read all day!!

Here are 5 stars for you! (I don't normally rate anyone until they have achieved "varsity" level - but I am making an exception here!)

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Ranger Mom:

bulldogmom2:

band mom, future dawg mom....I think this post is the most level-headed post I have read all day!!

Here are 5 stars for you! (I don't normally rate anyone until they have achieved "varsity" level - but I am making an exception here!)Don't forget to give me a 1 Ranger Mom. I'm shooting for a 2 before this week is over. A lot of the regulars on this board think that their friends are the other regular posters on this board. I never thought that. My friends are my neighbors in the great Burnet community and I'm going to stick with them through thick or thin. Go Buldogs. :p :p :p

Ranger Mom
11-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Sorry Paintball, I give a 5 or nothing!!

Have your ratings been turned off or something? I can't believe no one has rated you in all the time you have been here - pi$$in' people off - or just pi$$in on 'em wink :p :D

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 05:11 PM
Ranger Mom:
Sorry Paintball, I give a 5 or nothing!!

Have your ratings been turned off or something? I can't believe no one has rated you in all the time you have been here - pi$$in' people off - or just pi$$in on 'em wink :p :D I don't know what happened. I was a 4.6 before Sunday night. When I got down to a 3.4 they just went off. I guess I will just have to report what they have gotten to by the end of this week. :D :D :D

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>