PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Crayton Guarantees Super Bowl!

PHS Wildcats
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/101607dnspocowlede.33654a7.html

As bad as the NFC is, they have a good shot!!:p

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/101607dnspocowlede.33654a7.html

As bad as the NFC is, they have a good shot!!:p sure is quite the statement coming off a 48-27 "donkey-stomping"

I think somebody is gettin a lil bit cocky

JR2004
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Well when you look at the rest of the conference it's fairly easy to make that prediction. There's isn't a single team in the NFC right now that can go to Dallas and win a playoff game. If Dallas gets homefield they're going to the Super Bowl.

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well when you look at the rest of the conference it's fairly easy to make that prediction. There's isn't a single team in the NFC right now that can go to Dallas and win a playoff game. If Dallas gets homefield they're going to the Super Bowl. Bad games and turnovers and tony romos playoff experiences could change a game really quick....

JR2004
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Bad games and turnovers and tony romos playoff experiences could change a game really quick....

It could. The only team in the NFC with a defense capable of shutting down Dallas right now is Washington. If my guys had your offense we'd be sitting at 5-0 right now because our defense has given up a grand total of 5 TD's in 5 games. Our horrible offense is why we're 3-2.

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
sure is quite the statement coming off a 48-27 "donkey-stomping"

I think somebody is gettin a lil bit cocky

Donkey stomping? Did we watch the same game? The Pats are for real and the 'boys played with them. The only way to get to the Superbowl is to believe you are going to.

burnet44
10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Ever notice
Brady, Peyton, Harrison, Bruschi, Farve, Ward ect
you know guys who have won it
yeah they say thing like that

just my thought

fire away
yeah i know Im Cow hating

but ever notice how those guys that shoot their mouth off
are just a little different than the guys on SB Sunday

they are WATCHING the game
while the others are PLAYING in it

mistanice
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Ever notice

just my thought

fire away

Sorry to put you out, but this is the 2nd time I've seen Favre's name spelled incorrectly this week. First by TxBroadcaster, and now you. I think he deserves his name to be spelled right! :D

KTA
10-16-2007, 10:45 PM
"donkey-stomping"

Am I the only one who noticed how ATROCIOUS the officiating was?

You can call a holding penalty almost every play.....and they dang sure did.

So our TE's run into there CB's its offensive pass interference, but if there WR runs into our Safety its defensive pass interference?

The T.O. Side line catch

That OBVIOUS hold on the PATS 2nd drive by there right tackle that wasn't called

Illegal motion.....yeah it was a penalty, but how ticky tack was that, they set...but it wasn't for a full second.....honestly how often is it a "full second"? Was he sitting there "one one thousand".

Bash me if you want, im not saying the Cowboys would of won, and im not saying they would of loss, all im saying is the game would of been alot different if the officiating would of been fair, love or hate the cowboys, if you watched the game it was obvious who was going to get all the calls that game.

JR2004
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Ever notice

just my thought

fire away

The 85 Bears (The best team of my lifetime.) didn't seem too bashful about letting everyone know they could play. They were a downright cocky team, but they had good reason to be. This Dallas team isn't anywhere near that good, but in a weak NFC they have good reason to be pretty outspoken.

RMAC
10-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by KTA

So our TE's run into there CB's its offensive pass interference, but if there WR runs into our Safety its defensive pass interference?

The T.O. Side line catch

That OBVIOUS hold on the PATS 2nd drive by there right tackle that wasn't called

Illegal motion.....yeah it was a penalty, but how ticky tack was that, they set...but it wasn't for a full second.....honestly how often is it a "full second"? Was he sitting there "one one thousand".

Bash me if you want, im not saying the Cowboys would of won, and im not saying they would of loss, all im saying is the game would of been alot different if the officiating would of been fair, love or hate the cowboys, if you watched the game it was obvious who was going to get all the calls that game.

Been a Cowboys fan since I can remember, and I've used this excuse as well, but we all know it has no backbone. The refs don't cause you to drop passes, or miss blocks, or fumble the ball, or throw picks. Yeah, you might lose momentum when something like that happens, but that's the difference b/t GOOD teams and GREAT teams. The good team gets mad and complains while the great team snaps the ball again and puts 6 on the board. The better team won Sunday if you ask me. We all know the Cowboys still have a ways to go before they're at the level of the Pats or Colts. But thankfully, we're in the NFC, and Lord willing we make the SB, it's at a neutral site.

Ranger Mom
10-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by KTA

The T.O. Side line catch

YEAH!!! (What he said)!!:foul:

KTA
10-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, you might lose momentum when something like that happens, but that's the difference b/t GOOD teams and GREAT teams

The Seahawks lost a super bowl because of this exact same kind of officiating. Neither team was great, but penalties at critical times can affect the outcome of a game.

The point spread on the game was 5 1/2 points, they made sure they covered that spread. I don't care what anybody says the officials manipulated the outcome of this game.

Bull's-eye
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
If the NFL can "keep" the Patriots and Colts undefeated for 2 more games, they will have their dream match-up of 7-0 teams. :thinking:

KTA
10-16-2007, 11:28 PM
BULLS-EYE

JasperDog94
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
We all know the Cowboys still have a ways to go before they're at the level of the Pats or Colts. Didn't the Cowboys beat the Colts last year? I wouldn't say that we're not at their level right now.

Texasfootball2
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
I just wish Crayton would tuck the football away, boy he makes me nervous when he has the ball!

3afan
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by KTA
The point spread on the game was 5 1/2 points, they made sure they covered that spread. I don't care what anybody says the officials manipulated the outcome of this game.

thats nuts ... did you lose some $ on the game or something?

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats

:eek: :eek: :eek: I remember another "guarantee" in the not so distant past. We see how that worked out. :doh: :D

Txbroadcaster
10-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I personally like that Dallas seems to have not lost the swagger, I would rather them shoot for the SB, than be happy sneaking into the play-offs and losing in first round

crzyjournalist03
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
To me, this seemed like less of one of those dreaded "guarantees" than some of the others I've heard...there's a fine line between confidence and cockiness, and he's treading it here...I just don't think it was as bad as what Lane said last week.

PHS Wildcats
10-17-2007, 07:48 PM
I was waiting to see how long it was going to take until a Cowboy fan brought up the "bad refs" excuse:doh:

KTA
10-17-2007, 07:57 PM
not an excuse, I said

Bash me if you want, im not saying the Cowboys would of won, and im not saying they would of loss, all im saying is the game would of been alot different if the officiating would of been fair, love or hate the cowboys, if you watched the game it was obvious who was going to get all the calls that game

The Pats still could of won, but they could of lost as well....no excuses