PDA

View Full Version : West Columbia @ Columbus

carter08
10-15-2007, 03:53 PM
How many of Columbus's key players will be missing? Someone wanted to know.

deer spotter
10-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Probably not enough where yall will have the advantage. HAHAHAHA. Should be a good game Friday. #1 QB #1 RB still out. Best of luck to yall. Good game for sure.

necks_c/09
10-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
Probably not enough where yall will have the advantage. HAHAHAHA. Should be a good game Friday. #1 QB #1 RB still out. Best of luck to yall. Good game for sure. haha...

yall got beat 41-13 to Royal and we dont have the advantage...?

and i heard that both will play this week....

u r saying neither will play.....

which is it?

carter08
10-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
haha...

yall got beat 41-13 to Royal and we dont have the advantage...?

and i heard that both will play this week....

u r saying neither will play.....

which is it?

Yea. BJ told me that he was told that everyone was healthy. I dunno.

necks_c/09
10-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Yea. BJ told me that he was told that everyone was healthy. I dunno. Raley and gerb both said they are both expected to play as well...

the gameplan has em in there i think......

Bull19
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I WOULDNT GET TOO CONFIDENT YET, JUST BECAUSE YOU BLOW OUT STAFFORD IT DOESNT MEAN COLUMBIA WILL BLOW OUT COLUMBUS, MUCH LESS WIN....I EXPECT COLUMBUS TO WIN THIS GAME

necks_c/09
10-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I WOULDNT GET TOO CONFIDENT YET, JUST BECAUSE YOU BLOW OUT STAFFORD IT DOESNT MEAN COLUMBIA WILL BLOW OUT COLUMBUS, MUCH LESS WIN....I EXPECT COLUMBUS TO WIN THIS GAME (restraining myself from saying something that could get me Rom'd)

Btw, we blew out wharton too....

and columbus got blew out by brookshire and we will def win if they dont have their qb and RB if BROOKSHIRE ROYAL DONKEY STOMPED THEM w/o those 2....

and may win even if they have them....that would make 4 a much different game though imo

carter08
10-15-2007, 05:31 PM
(restraining myself from saying something that could get me Rom'd)

Btw, we blew out wharton too....

and columbus got blew out by brookshire and we will def win if they dont have their qb and RB if BROOKSHIRE ROYAL DONKEY STOMPED THEM w/o those 2....

and may win even if they have them....that would make 4 a much different game though imo

UNLESS Royal is somehow the best team in the district. I kinda doubt that though.

If the RB doesn't play, Columbia wins easily.

Do you have to say "Donkey Stomped" 20 times a day?

necks_c/09
10-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by carter08
UNLESS Royal is somehow the best team in the district. I kinda doubt that though.

If the RB doesn't play, Columbia wins easily.

Do you have to say "Donkey Stomped" 20 times a day? its a good quote, but when the times right....

i like it

raider red 2000
10-15-2007, 08:06 PM
its a good quote, but when the times right....

i like it

for being a smart kid....what does that even mean?

tigerpride_08
10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
i wanna say Columbia will win this game, but i just have a feeling Columbus will rebound off an embarrassing lost...they'll play to show that they're one of the top teams in this district...

themsu97
10-15-2007, 08:38 PM
never, and I mean NEVER, EVER:mad: underestimate what the fatness of some of the Columbia coaches can do to the psyche of a team... Columbus will take one glance at Fat Pancho and will see that hunger stare in his eyes (midway through the 1st) and will be trembling in fear that he might eat them... not too mention the size of paw, mac and crop... tilts the field to the Necks... Cardinals may be discombobulated...
Necks by a dozen (donuts) in the coaches eating contest

raider red 2000
10-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
never, and I mean NEVER, EVER:mad: underestimate what the fatness of some of the Columbia coaches can do to the psyche of a team... Columbus will take one glance at Fat Pancho and will see that hunger stare in his eyes (midway through the 1st) and will be trembling in fear that he might eat them... not too mention the size of paw, mac and crop... tilts the field to the Necks... Cardinals may be discombobulated...
Necks by a dozen (donuts) in the coaches eating contest

pancho went on a diet....supposedly

necks08
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
pancho went on a diet....supposedly

he was for a while but im not to sure if hes still on it

Old Green
10-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Hadn't seen Pancho on the board lately. He find a 24/7 buffet somewhere?:) j/k

deer spotter
10-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i wanna say Columbia will win this game, but i just have a feeling Columbus will rebound off an embarrassing lost...they'll play to show that they're one of the top teams in this district...

Columbus will be strong. The 1QB and 1RB will be out. The rest of the guys are mentally and physically tough. Coach Machek will have them ready. Last week was embarrassing because they let the officials get in their head. BR has a real aggressive and fast physical team. Don't make the mistake and take them lightly. Should be a good game Friday. I will pick Columbus by 10. Good luck to yall.

nexfan
10-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Anybody want to rock a poll on this one?

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 03:20 PM
it would be like the cows/pats poll

pointless b/c there are so many wc homers

deer spotter
10-16-2007, 03:26 PM

I hope it don't hurt their feelings too much when a bird whips a roughneck. WC, bring plenty of towels because if you don't throw them you will need them to wipe away the tears.
Have a good clean game and good luck. Columbus by 10.
GO BIG RED

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I hope it don't hurt their feelings too much when a bird whips a roughneck. WC, bring plenty of towels because if you don't throw them you will need them to wipe away the tears.
Have a good clean game and good luck. Columbus by 10.
GO BIG RED I doubt it....

IF the qb and RB are both out like u say...

Columbus will feel the same thing they felt last friday.....

W/o qb and RB- Necks by 24

W/ qb and rb- Necks in a shootout

LH Panther Mom
10-16-2007, 03:34 PM

There are PLENTY of people who are not from WC. :)

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
There are PLENTY of people who are not from WC. :) yea, but do they care enough to vote?

LH Panther Mom
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
yea, but do they care enough to vote?
I'm sure several do....

necks_c/09
10-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm sure several do.... somebody just voted for Columbus:mad:

was it u?

deer spotter
10-16-2007, 03:44 PM
I doubt it....

IF the qb and RB are both out like u say...

Columbus will feel the same thing they felt last friday.....

W/o qb and RB- Necks by 24

W/ qb and rb- Necks in a shootout

Be safe traveling. See ya there.
RedBirds by 10
Don't forget the crying towels

nexfan
10-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Be safe traveling. See ya there.
RedBirds by 10
Don't forget the crying towels

Can we borrow ya'lls towels from last week? J/K Unless the Schoebel's are playing it's anybodys game to win. WC has looked okay the last couple of games and Columbus lost by 4 touchdowns last week to a team that lost to Wharton. What do I know, like I said it's anybodys!!!

Necked
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
I've never been there before, so whats the stadium situation like in Columbus? The google earth shot is grainy, but it looks like the visitors stands are kinda small, at least for the crowds Columbia brings. Are there any designated parking spots? Can we park on the golf course behind the stadium?

navscanmaster
10-16-2007, 10:00 PM
If it is still like it was a few years ago, everybody parks on the home side of the stadium. I think the baseball stadium next to it is even nicer than the football field. We had to park in the street.

Bull19
10-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
If it is still like it was a few years ago, everybody parks on the home side of the stadium. I think the baseball stadium next to it is even nicer than the football field. We had to park in the street.

columus has just recently renovated their football field...parking is the same as it was in the past, but new vistors bleeching, new home side and press box, etc.....a very nice field now

necks08
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster

we played there last year for baseball, it is a really nice baseball field, then again columbus in the past has been known for having a better baseball program

deer spotter
10-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Necked
I've never been there before, so whats the stadium situation like in Columbus? The google earth shot is grainy, but it looks like the visitors stands are kinda small, at least for the crowds Columbia brings. Are there any designated parking spots? Can we park on the golf course behind the stadium?

The visitor parking/stadium entry is on the south end of the football field by the baseballfield.You have your own entry gate,your own concession stand and a brand new visitor bleachers that seat 2200 and home side that seats 2800. You cannot park on the golf course. The field is a Bermuda filed that is one of the best in the state. Don't worry about accomidations just bring your A game. You will need it. Should be an excellent game between two power houses.
Columbus by 10
GO BIG RED

neck_06
10-17-2007, 03:15 PM
i'll be at the game....get excited. lol

i'll also be eating/signing autographs at schobel's before or after the game :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

necks_c/09
10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey deer_spotter

Idk if ur info is correct or not....

but when our coaches traded film....

i was told that yall's coach said that the qb and rb are gonna play....

i think that is what we are expecting and GP'ing for....

so Idk whats happenin...
ur sayin no... and everybody else sayin yes....

neck_06
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
ttt

necks08
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by neck_06

i'll also be eating/signing autographs at schobel's before or after the game :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so your going to be there huh minks?

neck_06
10-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by necks08
so your going to be there huh minks?

yessir, i'll be there.

who the hell are you?

necks_c/09
10-17-2007, 10:08 PM
yessir, i'll be there.

who the hell are you? dat would be #3.

hint hint (peredo)

gobbler grad
10-17-2007, 10:10 PM
West Columbia by 7...probably a close game...:thinking:

neck_06
10-17-2007, 10:20 PM
dat would be #3.

hint hint (peredo)

got it

NHSBulldog75
10-17-2007, 11:00 PM

you buying as well.....I might show up for that!!

neck_06
10-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by NHSBulldog75
you buying as well.....I might show up for that!!

haha, i wish i had money like that to throw around....but i'm a college student, so i don't. lol

themsu97
10-18-2007, 05:33 AM
neck 06 will have a hard enough time spelling his own name and if he offers to pay for the food...Pancho will not be at the game... he will be at Schoebels...big fatty

deer spotter
10-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey deer_spotter

Idk if ur info is correct or not....

but when our coaches traded film....

i was told that yall's coach said that the qb and rb are gonna play....

i think that is what we are expecting and GP'ing for....

so Idk whats happenin...
ur sayin no... and everybody else sayin yes....

Well Neck,Maybe I don't know. But that was the news yesterday PM. Both will be back next week. Too bad our bye is not this week. We will be OK,just need to be ready.
Good Luck
RedBirds by 10

edisrevir
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Here is the deal! Bottom line.....
If Columbus has Carter (TB) and Beaird (QB) playing on Friday then the redbirds win by 2 touchdowns. Yes, the roughnecks are a good football team, but not enough to handle a healthy Columbus Cardinal offense. Without Beaird and Carter, Columbus will have to play perfect football to win.

neck_06
10-18-2007, 10:23 AM
neck 06 will have a hard enough time spelling his own name and if he offers to pay for the food...Pancho will not be at the game... he will be at Schoebels...big fatty

haha, no i've got it down now...all those years of schoolin in W.C. finally paid off!

themsu97
10-18-2007, 10:32 AM
that is good to hear.... I will go and watch the Necks play the Jays pretty soon...

pancho villa
10-18-2007, 10:22 PM
that is good to hear.... I will go and watch the Necks play the Jays pretty soon...

Who cares!

themsu97
10-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Pancho... go back to eating the chicken, the pizza, the burger, the fries and the Shake... for a SNACK... fatty

neck_06
10-19-2007, 01:53 PM
ttt

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Anyone have a score on this?

softball_mom
10-19-2007, 10:32 PM
West Columbia lost in overtime :(.......I believe the score was 14-21...... Not sure on the score.

neck_06
10-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Columbus 21
Columbia 14
OT/F