PDA

View Full Version : Question for Old Members

sahen
12-10-2003, 02:13 PM
for some reason i got on here and was ROMed about 3 or 4 days ago....now i am un-ROMed but i dont understand what happened....i dont remember posting any ROM worthy material....can u get un-ROMed or was it just a mistake? what yall think? has this happened to yall?

kaorder1999
12-10-2003, 02:14 PM
sahen:
for some reason i got on here and was ROMed about 3 or 4 days ago....now i am un-ROMed but i dont understand what happened....i dont remember posting any ROM worthy material....can u get un-ROMed or was it just a mistake? what yall think? has this happened to yall?it happened to a few people....i think there was a computer error that led to many people being ROM'ed

crzyjournalist03
12-10-2003, 02:15 PM
apparantly it's been happening to a lot of people recently...Try clearing out your cookie cache...that's the only thing I can figure...I haven't had any problems, but over the last month, there have been a lot of posters who have had that problem...the administrators won't ROM you without saying something about it...something's probably wrong with the server or something...don't worry!

sahen
12-10-2003, 02:15 PM
ahhh ok that explains a lot....thank you very much