PDA

View Full Version : Icu812

Gsquared
10-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Looks like your boys laid tha wood Friday night! Congrats, big win!

icu812
10-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Big win. Calhoun's brother Hayes got hurt and we lost maybe our best corner in the first half. But some kids really stepped up and played well. I believe our corner will be back don't know about Hayes. Defense looked alot better. Calhoun was a little off throwing the ball but did his thing on the ground. Coaches made good calls all night. No easy games in this district we need to keep focused. A much improved Bullard team is next.

Gsquared
10-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Big win. Calhoun's brother Hayes got hurt and we lost maybe our best corner in the first half. But some kids really stepped up and played well. I believe our corner will be back don't know about Hayes. Defense looked alot better. Calhoun was a little off throwing the ball but did his thing on the ground. Coaches made good calls all night. No easy games in this district we need to keep focused. A much improved Bullard team is next.
Yeah, Bullard has suprised me so far. Hope Hayes is ok. How did Eperson look?

icu812
10-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Epperson is a beast. He put Hayes out of the game, one defender had his legs, Epp bent him over backward and twisted him up. He caught 2 td passes as well. To me Brownsboro's weakness appeared to be the defensive line.