PDA

View Full Version : Snyder/Canyon?

Texasfootball2
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Haven't seen much on this game, and it drew a lot of attention last week. Surely someone who was at this game can give us a run down on how the game went.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Haven't seen much on this game, and it drew a lot of attention last week. Surely someone who was at this game can give us a run down on how the game went.

:devil: :D :devil: .

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Here you go. :)

Snyder/Canyon (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=72133)

STANG RED
10-15-2007, 12:22 PM

Snyder folks are staying a little tight lipped about this game. :thinking: Maybe the fact that they lost to a team that Sweetwater completely dismantled has got them concerned.
And they should be!!!:devil:

Stownhorse
10-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

What a lovely link...HAHAHA :devil:

Texasfootball2
10-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Thanks, interesting!

Looking at the first half stats, how did Snyder get 14 pts.

Was Snyder going into the wind or something, because a 36 yard FG attempt should be nothing at this level. Could sent it to overtime.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks, interesting!

Was Snyder going into the wind or something, because a 36 yard FG attempt should be nothing at this level. Could sent it to overtime.

We tried a 42 yard FG with the wind Friday. It almost made it to
the end zone.:D

TripleH
10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
There are alot of things that could be said about the game along with other issues involved that could have been contributing factors but instead of bringing them up I would just say that Canyon played a good game, stopped the ground game, held off a last minute passing drive and stopped a fourth down play with no time on the clock and won the game.

Again, congratulations to the Canyon Eagles.

The Tigers will regroup and rebound.

STANG RED
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by TripleH
There are alot of things that could be said about the game along with other issues involved that could have been contributing factors but instead of bringing them up I would just say that Canyon played a good game, stopped the ground game, held off a last minute passing drive and stopped a fourth down play with no time on the clock and won the game.

Again, congratulations to the Canyon Eagles.

The Tigers will regroup and rebound.

Yea they have a pretty solid D alright. Sweetwater only managed about 400 yards in the 1st half against them, before the reserves were called in.

sweetwater07
10-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yea they have a pretty solid D alright. Sweetwater only managed about 400 yards in the 1st half against them, before the reserves were called in.

ouch

Ranger Mom
10-15-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry....but I can't help but laugh while reading this thread!

I had a major "de-ja-vu" just now!!:D :D

eagles72
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Everyone is entitled to a bad game, Sweetwater was just lucky enough for Canyon to have their bad game against them! Too bad we can't play again, don't think it would be the same result. I promise Canyon is alot better than what you saw in Sweetwater, not making excuses, just letting it be known that they are better than what you saw in Sweetwater.

GetRDoneStangs
10-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eagles72
Everyone is entitled to a bad game, Sweetwater was just lucky enough for Canyon to have their bad game against them! Too bad we can't play again, don't think it would be the same result. I promise Canyon is alot better than what you saw in Sweetwater, not making excuses, just letting it be known that they are better than what you saw in Sweetwater.

Man I sure hope you are not a wine maker...those sure are some sour grapes ya got there!!!

I guess it was y'alls worse game of the year last year as well, when Sweetwater won at your place????
I sure you where at both games....:thinking: :thinking:

But regardless of the facts.....

Good luck to the Eagles and if we can offer our stadium for a playoff this year...you are more than welcome and we would love to host you!!

DaHop72
10-15-2007, 08:11 PM
I guess some of us after a loss are not going to make the excuses that we see from "some" on here.:devil: :devil: :D :D

mrescape43
10-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks, interesting!

In a Saturday article in the SDN Coach Rogers said that they couldn't find the kicking tee.

Butkus
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
In a Saturday article in the SDN Coach Rogers said that they couldn't find the kicking tee. Sounds like ona those conspiracy kinda things ta me.:devil:

Ranger Mom
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Sounds like ona those conspiracy kinda things ta me.:devil:

Another conspiracy??

Say it isn't so!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Butkus
10-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Another conspiracy??

Say it isn't so!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Im fraid so Ranger Mom its alookin like we may hafta send in one of them investigatin teams for ur Rangers go an play them tiggers.:D