PDA

View Full Version : did anyone watch sunday night football?

VanKampen
10-15-2007, 10:02 AM
forget the game. did you listen to chris collinsworth? that guy is a idiot. he hated on TO because TO said the patriots arent the best team and that they had chances to win but made too mistakes(penalties). CC and john madden both said dallas was never in this game, and take away that fumble return for a TD and its a 48-17 kind of blowout. are you kidding me? did you guys not watch the game? dallas was up 24-21 in the THIRD quarter. i think romo said it best when he said he would have liked to have seen what would have happened in kosier wasnt called for holding on that 4th and 1 play. the point of this thread: CC and madden are both idiots and should never be allowed to express their opinions on national TV ever again

edited ~ p4s

3afan
10-15-2007, 10:05 AM
they're just doing what they are paid to do ....... no big deal

Maroon87
10-15-2007, 10:07 AM
ESPN made the game sound like a rout from the get go. Did no one on the East Coast actually take time to watch the entire game? Dallas led 24-21 in the 3rd quarter after trailing 14-0 early. Don't get me wrong, Dallas isn't in the Pats' class yet, but report the entire game, not just that part that falls in with the company line. Not that I expected anything less. If the Pats had lost it would've been "well they were playing without Maroney and this other guy yada yada yada...":rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
ESPN made the game sound like a rout from the get go. Did no one on the East Coast actually take time to watch the entire game? Dallas led 24-21 in the 3rd quarter after trailing 14-0 early. Don't get me wrong, Dallas isn't in the Pats' class yet, but report the entire game, not just that part that falls in with the company line. Not that I expected anything less. If the Pats had lost it would've been "well they were playing without Maroney and this other guy yada yada yada...":rolleyes:

But, Dallas is America's team. Shouldn't all the bias be slanted
in their direction?:thinking:

Maroon87
10-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
But, Dallas is America's team. Shouldn't all the bias be slanted
in their direction?:thinking:

You'd think, but anything with "America" attached to it is treated with disdain these days, so I guess it's just a sign of the times.