briefcase
10-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Cuero by 35

VanKampen
10-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Forget the records
These two dont like each other.
dont forget the records. yoakum sucks. that is just a silly thing to say. yoakum has looked awful in every game they have played this year. just ask their "fans"

underware
10-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by VanKampen
dont forget the records. yoakum sucks. that is just a silly thing to say. yoakum has looked awful in every game they have played this year. just ask their "fans"

Um, I'm a fan and I've been to all the games. I don't think they "suck." They have a lot of work to do. Underclassmen are doing a pretty good job for their experience. I think VanKampen sucks for not knowing what he's talking about.

/Open mouth and insert foot

briefcase
10-15-2007, 10:17 AM
I am a Yoakum Graduate and fan as well, but truth is Yoakum is not a good football team this year. I believe the future of Yoakum football certainly looks bright though.

CueroDad2006
10-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by briefcase
I am a Yoakum Graduate and fan as well, but truth is Yoakum is not a good football team this year. I believe the future of Yoakum football certainly looks bright though.

How is the JV and Freshman teams? For the "Bright" future?
Cuero JV is 5-2
Freshman our 6-0-1

gobblerfan02
10-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
How is the JV and Freshman teams? For the "Bright" future?
Cuero JV is 5-2
Freshman our 6-0-1

Well, since I'm from Cuero, but teach in Yoakum, let me give everyone a little insight! Yoakum is a young and inexperienced team right now, and yes they may be struggling. Cuero will probably take this one without looking back!....But...watch out in a couple of years because there are about 20 sophomores that I teach that are on the Varsity team! Again, they're just young and inexperienced! I'll be supportin' my sophomores from Yoakum, but I'll be sittin on the Cuero side wearing my Bulldog Blue!!!:D :D :D

I'm sure some folks will get a kick outta this!!!:rolleyes:

44INAROW
10-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I'll be supportin' my sophomores from Yoakum, but I'll be sittin on the Cuero side wearing my Bulldog Blue!!!:D :D :D

Especially those of us 2 rows below you....... :D

JT44
10-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Well, since I'm from Cuero, but teach in Yoakum, let me give everyone a little insight! Yoakum is a young and inexperienced team right now, and yes they may be struggling. Cuero will probably take this one without looking back!....But...watch out in a couple of years because there are about 20 sophomores that I teach that are on the Varsity team! Again, they're just young and inexperienced! I'll be supportin' my sophomores from Yoakum, but I'll be sittin on the Cuero side wearing my Bulldog Blue!!!:D :D :D

When I was at CHS, one of my teachers lived in Yoakum and her kids went there, she taught in Cuero. She would wear a shirt split in Blue/Green.

It'll be a interesting game, Yoakum is a very respectable opponent and rival through the years, hopefully the game stays clean with no injuries

gobbler grad
10-16-2007, 07:53 PM

I'm sure some folks will kick you out ...:helpme: :helpme:

29-3aFAN
10-17-2007, 08:37 PM
This should get ugly fast. I am going to say, Cuero 60-0

gobbler grad
10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by briefcase
Cuero by 35

and this is before halftime...:eek:

Leopards,class of 75
10-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
and this is before halftime...:eek: LOL!!!