PDA

View Full Version : Guns Up!

JR2004
10-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Even though I'm a Horns fan, how about those Red Raiders? :) It sure was funny today seeing the A&M fans who had a watch party where we were watching the game today be so quiet the rest of the day after that first TD. I did several Guns Up today after big plays or TD's for Tech...lol.

Looks like Tech might actually be showing some semblance of a defense now. The run defense still needs work, but at least they're actually being aggressive now and trying to make plays instead of that read and react stuff they had been doing. An improved defense probably isn't going to result in a conference title this year, but maybe they'll build on this season and possibly get some big recruits on that side of the ball in February.

I wonder what ol Mr. Lane had to say after the game about that "guarantee" of his? :doh:

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2007, 11:23 PM
I loved the improvements with the defense. I'm really going to like the new DC. He really got after them once in the first half. I like to see a coach get fired up, instead of "ho hum".

JR2004
10-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I loved the improvements with the defense. I'm really going to like the new DC. He really got after them once in the first half. I like to see a coach get fired up, instead of "ho hum".

I called a coaching friend of mine who likes keeping up with Crabtree and we actually wound up talking about McNeill. He said he's actually met him before and had called him to speak with him for about 30 minutes or so awhile back. Said he's a great guy. He sure has transformed the attitude of that defense in a hurry. Mostly impressive display out there today.

burnet44
10-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Blow U 42 PPU 21

b_smith07
10-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Blow U 42 PPU 21

hater...... we play mizzou b4 them anyways.