PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs. Liberty Hill - Will NOT Happen...

Milk That Cow
10-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Unless Hutto makes the Playoffs, because if they don't Liberty Hill goes Div. 1 ....

Hutto is not playing well right now....

bobcat1
10-13-2007, 07:48 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Go Hutto!!!!!!!!!

WOS87
10-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Can Rockdale or Taylor beat Hutto? One of them will have to to keep Hutto out of the playoffs....

Also, If La Grange can beat both Bellville and Navasota, that will push Giddings up to Division I as well....

Should be interesting to see where everyone ends up

WO-S could go either Division I or II at this point... I'd say the chances are about 50:50

leecofans
10-13-2007, 08:08 PM
I think Rockdale has a very good chance to beat Hutto...

I don't see La Grange beating Navasota.

orangeblood
10-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Unless Hutto makes the Playoffs, because if they don't Liberty Hill goes Div. 1 ....

Hutto is not playing well right now....

Unless Giddings, Caldwell and LaGrange make play-offs, Giddings goes Division 1.. LaGrange has a pretty good defense. Could happen, probably not.

ILS1
10-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
Can Rockdale or Taylor beat Hutto? One of them will have to to keep Hutto out of the playoffs....

Also, If La Grange can beat both Bellville and Navasota, that will push Giddings up to Division I as well....

Should be interesting to see where everyone ends up

WO-S could go either Division I or II at this point... I'd say the chances are about 50:50

Well, with all of Hutto's starting backfield out for the season with injuries, they need some of the young kids to step up.

:eek: :eek: