PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 18U Softball Players

middleagecardinal
09-18-2003, 06:35 AM
Looking for girls 18U softball players for gold team based out of the Beaumont Area for the Fall season. Weekend tourneys played in front of college scouts.

middleagecardinal
09-22-2003, 07:06 AM

Brahma73
09-22-2003, 11:45 AM
MAC, please check your PM. Thanks!! B73 :)

middleagecardinal
09-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Brahma,

Check you PM's

MAC

Dulce04
09-22-2003, 08:07 PM
Well, I'd love to play but unfortunately Beaumont is just a little too far out of the way for me.

middleagecardinal
09-23-2003, 06:40 AM
Yeah, but we play in Houston almost all of the time. This fall we are playing a lot in Lafayette though. Where are you from Dulce?

Brahma73
09-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Middle, I had a brain fart and left my info from you at my office. Could you please resend it to my PM or call me at home at the number I gave you. Thanks!!!!! B73

Old Cardinal
09-23-2003, 07:40 PM
To Dulce 04: Since you are in the Austin-Bryan area, I would recommend that you contact Mr. Kane Underwood, he is the most knowledgeable, that I know, in your area about the 18 & U teams. He also could give you the various tryout schedules for the Select and Gold teams, within a reasonable driving distance from Caldwell. I am sure that the 18 & U teams in SE Texas would be glad to have you on board, if it were possible... Girls drive from Lufkin etc:, to be under the good Coaching down here. How many Seniors will you have on your team this season?...I still think the teams to beat with be B.C., Caldwell, Lufkin Hudson, Hamshire-Fannett, La Grange, Bellville-- in that order...I understand that Coach Sissy Lemons has talked Jessica Jones into returning to Softball for her Senior year. She had dropped out of Select ball a few years ago. "Flying Jesse" will help them on their speed as a base runner. They learned last season from La Grange, that speed can help a lot in the Playoffs.

Dulce04
09-23-2003, 08:46 PM
We will have 7 seniors on our team this year. Our catcher, 2nd base, 3rd base, and our entire outfield and a DH will be gone. Brandi C. will still be there. We have two upcoming awesome freshmen who will fill in the two seniors who graduated last year, but other than that, next year will be tough for caldwell but i'm sure they'll be able to hang tough.

KvilleWildcats60
09-23-2003, 10:43 PM
KIrbyville wildcats girls 2002 state champs go GIRLS/

middleagecardinal
09-24-2003, 06:50 AM
Brahma73:
Middle, I had a brain fart and left my info from you at my office. Could you please resend it to my PM or call me at home at the number I gave you. Thanks!!!!! B73B73, check your PM's

Brahma73
09-24-2003, 12:09 PM
middleagecardinal:

Brahma73:
Middle, I had a brain fart and left my info from you at my office. Could you please resend it to my PM or call me at home at the number I gave you. Thanks!!!!! B73B73, check your PM'sThank you.....AGAIN! :)

LHSCheerleader
09-24-2003, 10:44 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!! MiddleAgeCardinal-I would sooo love to play for your softball team.. I'm from Liberty, Texas!! You can contact me by sending me an email..Britneyleanne03@aol.com! I'm really intrested.. this is gonna be great!! Thanks alot.. (Hope it's not too late)

middleagecardinal
09-25-2003, 06:59 AM
LHSCheerleader:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! MiddleAgeCardinal-I would sooo love to play for your softball team.. I'm from Liberty, Texas!! You can contact me by sending me an email..Britneyleanne03@aol.com! I'm really intrested.. this is gonna be great!! Thanks alot.. (Hope it's not too late)Britney, It would be easier for me if you enabled your Private Messaging. I'll pm you with the info. :D

middleagecardinal
09-25-2003, 04:47 PM
nm

middleagecardinal
10-01-2003, 07:40 AM
Where are you? I've emailed you but have not heard back. It is not my team, I just help out. My daughter plays on it and we need some more girls. Please go to "My Profile" and inable you PM's so that we can set up some line of communication. The coach is very interested in evaluating your abilities and personality to see if you fit in with what we are trying to do.

LHSCheerleader:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! MiddleAgeCardinal-I would sooo love to play for your softball team.. I'm from Liberty, Texas!! You can contact me by sending me an email..Britneyleanne03@aol.com! I'm really intrested.. this is gonna be great!! Thanks alot.. (Hope it's not too late)

Old Cardinal
10-01-2003, 09:03 AM
There is a Fall Ball softball tournament in Beaumont this weekend...Its 18&U and 14&U and also some Select team boys baseball teams are playing, as I understand it. This was set up for College scouts to come in and evaluate potential scholarship-year round Select team players...

middleagecardinal
10-01-2003, 10:11 AM
Old Cardinal:
There is a Fall Ball softball tournament in Beaumont this weekend...Its 18&U and 14&U and also some Select team boys baseball teams are playing, as I understand it. This was set up for College scouts to come in and evaluate potential scholarship-year round Select team players...Old, There will also be some college softball teams entered as well.

middleagecardinal
10-02-2003, 10:37 AM
nm

Old Cardinal
10-02-2003, 12:32 PM
Yes, I understand that U. of Louisiana-Lafayette will play McNeese State U. at 11:00 am on field 5...I see that Beaumont Blast Gold plays at the same time. I will be there to see my Grandaughter pitch at 9am in the 14 & U., and again at 1:00 pm