PDA

View Full Version : Celina

Gsquared
10-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Wasnt much of a game but my choices were slim this week. From what I saw, the Bobcats are better this year than they were last year. Dont want to start counting chickens and all that but after seeing Liberty Hill and Celina both this year, I can guarantee this game would be a classic again this year if it happens!

Angeleyes
10-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wasnt much of a game but my choices were slim this week. From what I saw, the Bobcats are better this year than they were last year. Dont want to start counting chickens and all that but after seeing Liberty Hill and Celina both this year, I can guarantee this game would be a classic again this year if it happens! the Liberty Hill game i saw this year was good, i havent seen Celina yet this year.

bobcat1
10-13-2007, 06:55 AM
Yes and we would have loved to met you last night. Who knows maybe I'll buy your ticket for G next time so you can come too. :D

Angeleyes
10-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Yes and we would have loved to met you last night. Who knows maybe I'll buy your ticket for G next time so you can come too. :D yeah it would have been nice to meet you too.when i lived in Celina i used to love going to friday night games. . .always great!

kof96
10-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Man the bobcats are looking much better than last year.wow

necks_c/09
10-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by kof96
Man the bobcats are looking much better than last year.wow ur back......

woohoo *in my best sarcastic voice

Gsquared
10-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by kof96
Man the bobcats are looking much better than last year.wow Haha, I know most your stuff is scthick but I think your right on this one.

BILLYFRED0000
10-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Haha, I know most your stuff is scthick but I think your right on this one.

Well, you are definetly right about the D. I think this could be the best D ever at this point. I could compare it to the 05 D but I think our linebackers are better thisyear and I know we are better against the pass than 05. The O is starting to come together. Pilot Point was a strong physical team and we just smashed them in the mouth.