PDA

View Full Version : Coldspring 45 Liberty 43

sahen
10-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Probably decides District 22-3a in the first week of play right there.....didnt go but the boxscore appears that it was a crazy game.....

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=1153&TeamID=164&SearchType=Teams

88bobcats
10-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by sahen
Probably decides District 22-3a in the first week of play right there.....didnt go but the boxscore appears that it was a crazy game.....

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=1153&TeamID=164&SearchType=Teams

I think the Splendora/Coldsprings game will determine district 22-3A.....

Liberty's got a good team; but I think they go into the play-offs as the #3 team, similar to last year.

sahen
10-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
I think the Splendora/Coldsprings game will determine district 22-3A.....

Liberty's got a good team; but I think they go into the play-offs as the #3 team, similar to last year.

well first of all, no one in 22-3a is good really...none of those teams are going anywhere in teh playoffs, but taht said i think Liberty is better than Splendora, they had Coldspring beat tonight in Coldspring on several occasoins (according to the boxscore) but didnt put them away...really it looks like Coldspring scored to winteh game on a fluke 54 yard screen pass or something similar with 2 seconds left to win....

GoStafford
10-13-2007, 12:13 AM
39 rushes for 247 yards and 4 TD's......that's a good day at the house

sahen
10-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by GoStafford
39 rushes for 247 yards and 4 TD's......that's a good day at the house

in a loss at that....White should rack up some serious stats if he stays healthy against the rest of 22-3a...Liberty will try to ride him every game (or at least they should if the coaches dont try to get to cute w/ their game plan).....White up the middle is pretty much the best play Liberty has...