PDA

View Full Version : Hutto/Yoe updates

luvhoops34
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Hutto 7

Yoe 0

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2007, 10:08 PM
That score is incorrect. Cameron Yoe-20, Hutto-17. Touchdown catch by Thomas Limmer and extra point by Jason Sigler. 58 seconds left in the game.

gobbler grad
10-12-2007, 10:09 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Old Tiger
20-17 go ahead scored by cameron. 53 seconds to play with a kickoff to hutto coming up

Old Tiger
touchback

luvhoops34
10-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
That score is incorrect. Cameron Yoe-20, Hutto-17. Touchdown catch by Thomas Limmer and extra point by Jason Sigler. 58 seconds left in the game.

Sorry, I got that off of another website.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Bad snap, Hippo QB has to throw the ball away. 2nd and 20 from the Hutto 10 with 38 seconds left on the clock. 2nd down play results in a near interception by the Yoe defense with 31 seconds to play.

Old Tiger
10-12-2007, 10:14 PM
4th and 7 for hutto receiver trips on a check down....ball game

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2007, 10:14 PM
4th down and 7 play results in a turnover on downs and Cameron will surely run the clock out.

Cameron 20
Hutto 17
FINAL

HipposGitErDun
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Hutto lost their best running back last week, and their second best this week. Devin Carver last week(broken collarbone) and Jacob Dominguez this week(leg) Both are out for the year. I actually had to get a program to figure out who was running the ball.

Tough year for the Hippos. This was a young team with alot of holes to fill and losing those two guys is going to make it that much tougher.

ILS1
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Turnovers,penalties and injuries has killed Hutto the past 2 weeks. Last week Hutto loses their star TB Carver for the season with a broken collarbone in the 1st Qtr. Plus, losing 6 turnovers to a very good Caldwell team. Tonight Hutto loses their starting FB Dominguez to a leg injury in the 1st Qtr. Not sure of the extent yet. Horrendous play calling and 2 turnovers, including 1 late in the 4th that lead to Cameron's winning TD. #5 for the Yoeman is one heck of an athlete. He practically had about 85-90% of the touches during the game. Someone needs to step up or the Hippos are in jeopardy of losing their last 3 games!!!!

:eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
10-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Turnovers,penalties and injuries has killed Hutto the past 2 weeks. Last week Hutto loses their star TB Carver for the season with a broken collarbone in the 1st Qtr. Plus, losing 6 turnovers to a very good Caldwell team. Tonight Hutto loses their starting FB Dominguez to a leg injury in the 1st Qtr. Not sure of the extent yet. Horrendous play calling and 2 turnovers, including 1 late in the 4th that lead to Cameron's winning TD. #5 for the Yoeman is one heck of an athlete. He practically had about 85-90% of the touches during the game. Someone needs to step up or the Hippos are in jeopardy of losing their last 3 games!!!!

:eek: :eek: #5 I believe is just a sophomore too and moved to Cameron from Rockdale.

Dominguez...he's been starting since when?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
#5 I believe is just a sophomore too and moved to Cameron from Rockdale.

Dominguez...he's been starting since when?

There was a Ryan Dominguez who we played football against, so I'm thinking this might be his younger brother.

ILS1
10-13-2007, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
There was a Ryan Dominguez who we played football against, so I'm thinking this might be his younger brother.

Yeah, it's Ryan's younger brother Jacob who is a Junior.

rundoe
10-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Since most people on here think I'm nuts anyway, I'll give 'em more reason. Never underestimate Cameron.

I have seen them play terrible and I have seen 'em step up and play hard. Maybe they just play to thier ability depending on who they are playing against.

But if they ever even out. Who knows. I think they are worthy opponents against anybody.

I am never suprised watching them, cause I never know what they are going to do on the next play.

I don't mean the play itself. But what are they going to do with it. Muff it or run it in for a touchdown.

ILS1
10-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
Since most people on here think I'm nuts anyway, I'll give 'em more reason. Never underestimate Cameron.

I have seen them play terrible and I have seen 'em step up and play hard. Maybe they just play to thier ability depending on who they are playing against.

But if they ever even out. Who knows. I think they are worthy opponents against anybody.

I am never suprised watching them, cause I never know what they are going to do on the next play.

I don't mean the play itself. But what are they going to do with it. Muff it or run it in for a touchdown.

I've always said don't ever count out Cameron. They always seem to have the athletes and are well coached!!!

:D :D

ILS1
10-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Luckily for the Hippos, both Carver and Dominguez are both Juniors. So they will back next year!!!

:D :D

yoemenkracker30
10-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
#5 for the Yoeman is one heck of an athlete. He practically had about 85-90% of the touches during the game.
:eek: :eek:

stats in the paper said he had 211 yds rushing last night

unreal
10-13-2007, 01:18 PM
With the athletes we have in Hutto there is no reason to have lost to this young Cameron team.

Yes we are decimated in the running game with the season ending injuries, (Carver collarbone, Domiguez broken ankle), but the real reason for the loss is horrific play calling. Our offensive line was wearing Cameron down in the fourth and were getting about 5 yards a rush on every play. Then for some reason we decide to go up top and get picked?

That along with not kicking the FG in the first half were just demoralizing to the guys. As this season wears on it is painfully obvious that these kids are playing for themselves and not the coaches.

c-town_balla
10-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Huttos Oline was not controlling the line in the 4th....I didn't play DT until the 4th and I went in an made a tackle and was generally not even blocked for the whole quarter....

HippoBaseball05
10-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Nick, we were breaking off consistent chunks of yardage, eating clock, and driving until we for some reason went up top and got picked.

I don't know if you were getting tired or not, but we should have continued to pound it until you stopped us.

It was eerily similar to the Aggie game today. They ran the option the first half to perfection but abandoned it for the rest of the game when it was unstoppable.

c-town_balla
10-13-2007, 06:25 PM
well i come in....on the goal line and yall run three times and dont socres...then that last posesion ok mabey that pass killed yall

HippoBaseball05
10-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Y'all played a good all-around game. The only error was Limmer fumbling when he was going in for the score.

We just aren't as strong in the past defensively and are going to have to get these new backs some practice time this week. We can still do it, but the boys just have to try and put last night behind them.