Sinton 7

OG 20

HALFTIME

piratebg
10-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Final Score

Sinton 21
OG 26

The Pirates fought hard in the second half, but the defense was worn out by the OG rushing game.

piratebg
10-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Did I forget to mention that my clothes smell good, like a summer breeze. :p

Phil, Rita, Tony, and sotxrat......nice to see you guys at halftime. :)

luvhoops34
10-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Final Score

Sinton 21
OG 26

The Pirates fought hard in the second half, but the defense was worn out by the OG rushing game.

Way to go Sinton!

Phil C
10-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Did I forget to mention that my clothes smell good, like a summer breeze. :p

Phil, Rita, Tony, and sotxrat......nice to see you guys at halftime. :)

Great seeing you piratebg! A very good game. Orange Grove did what they had to do to win while Sinton fought back and never gave up.

sinton66
10-12-2007, 10:45 PM
I gotta give the Pirates some credit, they didn't give up. If the defense can step it up as well as the offense has, I'll be real happy.:)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Way to go Sinton! :( Sinton defensive line keeps getting steam rolled, but had chance to make a stop and get the ball back to the offense and couldnt come up with a defensive stop. 4 game season from here on out and if any playoff hopes they will have to win 3 of the 4.

sotxrat
10-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Good to see all of you Sinton posters at halftime. Your team really played well in the second half. OG seemed like after they scored on their first possession (2nd half), they just went flat, I think they learned you can not do that against a team that has the tradition Sinton has. Anyways, good game all.

pirate4state
10-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Congrats to Orange Grove. :clap:

The defense just could never get that stop when we needed it. Not much else to say. Do have to give the "O" some props for never giving up. Can't have all those dropped passes and penalties and expect to win! :doh:

Each district game is HUGE, but next week is a "must win". We don't beat West Oso (and I have to give them the edge) and we are playing basketball in 4 weeks. :( :( :(

You all know how I feel about basketball so c'mon Pirates -- prove me wrong, PLEASE!! :kiss:

scott Wilson
10-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey Sinton, congrats on a valiant comeback effort. Looks like your program has a great future with that Sophomore QB. When he gets his sea legs under him, he`s gonna get some W`s. He looked just a tad nervous as can be expected. OG can run the ball , but we have GOT to shore up our secondary. Too many completed passes. congrats on good, well-played clean game for both teams.