PDA

View Full Version : Mathis - West Oso updates

black bear
10-12-2007, 08:46 PM
O - 0. Halftime

Mathis has had the ball for about 20 mins.

Old Green
10-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Good defensive game

black bear
10-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Oso. 6
Mathis 0

PJ Lopez 9 yard run pat no good

piratebg
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Is this the final?

black bear
10-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes

gobbler grad
10-12-2007, 10:29 PM
people got their money's woth...looked like a good one...:thinking:

piratebg
10-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Wow. And I thought Oso would roll in this one. Looks like the Pirates gave them more than they could bargain for. Next week Sinton heads to the Bears Den. Good luck next week Pirates!!!

black bear
10-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Great defense of game. Mathis best defense was there offense. had the ball for 34 minutes of the game. West oso never broke on defense but gave up alot of yards. mathis never got closer than the 25 yard line. West oso shot themselves in the foot on their first drive of the game. Fumbled the at the 15 yard line. next two series the bears went backwards with penalties. the bears had six turnovers. it looked as though they were more worried about the homecoming festivities than the game. not taking anything from Mathis but the bears did everything possible to give the game away, and still won. The bears need to clean up their mistakes, because if they dont sinton will take advantage.

AP Panther Fan
10-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by black bear
not taking anything from Mathis but the bears did everything possible to give the game away, and still won. The bears need to clean up their mistakes, because if they dont sinton will take advantage.

sounds like a Dallas Cowboy game... :D

Thanks for your honest assessment and hey, after tonight, I think you could possibly take the district title...but not without a fight, of course.:D

And welcome to the 3adownlow, we need more representation from our district.

black bear
10-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Honestly, I think its anybodys title to take. Sounds like sinton made a run late in the game, AP played the Stangs tough for three quarters, and Mathis gave us a run for our money. It seems like OG, Bears, and the Stangs were lucky enough to strike first and keep the lead. I really do believe that who ever wins the title will atleast have one loss. I've been able to see Sinton, Mathis, west oso , And the Stangs play. any of these teams are beatable and match up well against each other. havent seen og or ap play so I cant make a honest assessment of those 2 teams

scott Wilson
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
It should be a good race to the end with more parity in this district since they re-aligned it. Any team on any night can be the other and I think a team with two losses could be possible.

Phil C
10-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by scott Wilson
It should be a good race to the end with more parity in this district since they re-aligned it. Any team on any night can be the other and I think a team with two losses could be possible.

It is great to have black bear and scott Wilson with us now. Welcome aboard.