PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Posts! Thanks BDR!

JR2004
10-12-2007, 02:19 PM
For reminding me! Had no clue that I was one away before this post until I saw your message last night! I guess I don't look at the counter enough because I thought I was at around a 1000 or so...lol.

This has been a fun place to agree, argue and talk about such a wide variety of topics. The only other place I can do this at is the Laker board where fans of every team come to argue...lol. Even though my team is going through a rough stretch of horribly bad luck on the field right now, it's still fun to come here and see how other 3A schools are doing. 3A schools are special to me because I grew up in a one horse town and things are just different there, but mostly in a good way. :)

Russ you're still the man even if you are a Spurs fan! Hope to cross paths with you eventually because you seem like a pretty interesting guy.

Just 5 more hours until Madison hopefully takes the field for what would be their first win of the year. Everyone travel safely to your games today!

pirate4state
10-12-2007, 02:21 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats!

You seem to be a pretty cool guy even if you are a 'Skins fan! :)

AP Panther Fan
10-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Congratulations on 2000! Keep 'em coming.:)

JR2004
10-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats!

You seem to be a pretty cool guy even if you are a 'Skins fan! :)

For your sake, I hope Washington doesn't pull off an upset against Dallas this year. I'll get G to get me your number so I can leave "Hail to the Redskins" on your phone like I do to the rest of my friends when we pull one out that we shouldn't. :)

pirate4state
10-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
For your sake, I hope Washington doesn't pull off an upset against Dallas this year. I'll get G to get me your number so I can leave "Hail to the Redskins" on your phone like I do to the rest of my friends when we pull one out that we shouldn't. :) :eek: :eek: :eek: You don't even know how violently ill I was last year!!! That would be torture. NO ONE GIVE JR2004 my phone #!!! :D :D

big daddy russ
10-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Anytime, JR. Congrats.