PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom

burnet44
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Phyllis Diller: "The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public."

burnet44
10-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Max McGee: "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

STANG RED
10-12-2007, 03:19 PM
"I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important —like a league game or something."
--Dick Butkus

STANG RED
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
"Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport."
--Duffy Daugherty

gobbler grad
10-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Phyllis Diller: "The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public."

there is so much truth to that statement...:doh:

sotex
10-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
there is so much truth to that statement...:doh: Amen bro, and as my wife would say" I can't wear that, Ive already been seen wearing it!"

AP Panther Fan
10-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by sotex
Amen bro, and as my wife would say" I can't wear that, Ive already been seen wearing it!"

and your point is???? :D

sotex
10-12-2007, 04:36 PM
This was in reference to Phyllis Diller's quote about why women don'tplay football because they can't all be seen wearing the same thing.

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
and your point is???? :D
I know, right? Silly men..... :D

STANG RED
10-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by sotex
Amen bro, and as my wife would say" I can't wear that, Ive already been seen wearing it!"

I used a "previously seen in" outfit one time for a grease rag, gave it back to her and said it had a whole new look now, so she could were it.

For some reason she didnt see the humor in it.:confused: I thought it was funny as hell.

sotex
10-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I used a "previously seen in" outfit one time for a grease rag, gave it back to her and said it had a whole new look now, so she could were it.

For some reason she didnt see the humor in it.:confused: I thought it was funny as hell. Funny, heck thats hilarious!:thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
10-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

For some reason she didnt see the humor in it.:confused: I thought it was funny as hell.

We don't care for grease on previously worn outfits that are hanging in our closets collecting dust.

The grease smell might contaminate our other unworn items that have the price tags hanging on them neatly.;)

STANG RED
10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
This thread started out with a lot of promise. Then you silly women had to chime in and hijack the whole thing. And worse yet, I let yall sucker me into it with you.:mad:
Danged ol hussies!:hairpunk: