PDA

View Full Version : Cuero vs Palacios

29-3aFAN
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
This will prolly be for the district title.

CueroDad2006
10-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by 29-3aFAN
This will prolly be for the district title.

This game will not be for district title,This game will be a blowout,just like the pregame hype.The district title will be later on when the Gobblers go to Gonzales.

Cuero 48-14

gobbler grad
10-12-2007, 07:10 AM
could be this week and could be next week...:thinking: I don't think this will be a blowout...but you never know what defense will show up...that Solis boy is pretty good , regardless who they have played...our defense will stop him, but he still gains over a 100 yds, because that's all they got...hope i'm wrong...lot of you were way off last week, so i'm saying Cuero by 21...:clap:

44INAROW
10-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Lets continue the week as begun last night.. Freshman and JV won both games - Freshman played St Joe 's JV ( I guess Palacios doesn't have a Freshman) and Cuero's JV played the Sharks JV........ Now hopefully we'll take care of business tonight and sweep em....

GO MEAN GREEN:)

Old Green
10-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Lets continue the week as begun last night.. Freshman and JV won both games - Freshman played St Joe 's JV ( I guess Palacios doesn't have a Freshman) and Cuero's JV played the Sharks JV........ Now hopefully we'll take care of business tonight and sweep em....

GO MEAN GREEN:) What was the Jv score. I left at the 2nd qtr when the score was 13-7.

44INAROW
10-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
What was the Jv score. I left at the 2nd qtr when the score was 13-7.

guilty of leaving early myself :nerd: PW said we won but I didn't get a score from him...... The Freshman game was a good one.. did you check out the Letters to the Editor in the Advocate this morning? I was going to reply but I am going to defer to my better judgement and keep quiet.. This one lady slams the entire town, administration, boosters, parents, coaches and team cause the team came out on the field ready to play the 2nd half.. :rolleyes: I wanted to tell her that I promise, the football team won't spoil their UIL Band competition - they'll have the field to themselves that day :D

pirate4state
10-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Good Luck Gobblers!

Old Green
10-12-2007, 09:27 AM
guilty of leaving early myself :nerd: PW said we won but I didn't get a score from him...... The Freshman game was a good one.. did you check out the Letters to the Editor in the Advocate this morning? I was going to reply but I am going to defer to my better judgement and keep quiet.. This one lady slams the entire town, administration, boosters, parents, coaches and team cause the team came out on the field ready to play the 2nd half.. :rolleyes: I wanted to tell her that I promise, the football team won't spoil their UIL Band competition - they'll have the field to themselves that day :D I haven't checked the forums out lately, but I'm sure it's been very entertaining:D
I'll email something I have been recieving lately from a Viper supporter.. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

briefcase
10-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Look for this game to be close at half-time and Cuero pulling away during the 2nd Half.

Old Green
10-12-2007, 09:34 AM
guilty of leaving early myself :nerd: PW said we won but I didn't get a score from him...... The Freshman game was a good one.. did you check out the Letters to the Editor in the Advocate this morning? I was going to reply but I am going to defer to my better judgement and keep quiet.. This one lady slams the entire town, administration, boosters, parents, coaches and team cause the team came out on the field ready to play the 2nd half.. :rolleyes: I wanted to tell her that I promise, the football team won't spoil their UIL Band competition - they'll have the field to themselves that day :D Whoooo! They're upset. want to report it to the UIL. She's the one that needs know the rules. They're the ones who exceeded the alloted time limit for halftime.

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
guilty of leaving early myself :nerd: PW said we won but I didn't get a score from him...... The Freshman game was a good one.. did you check out the Letters to the Editor in the Advocate this morning? I was going to reply but I am going to defer to my better judgement and keep quiet.. This one lady slams the entire town, administration, boosters, parents, coaches and team cause the team came out on the field ready to play the 2nd half.. :rolleyes: I wanted to tell her that I promise, the football team won't spoil their UIL Band competition - they'll have the field to themselves that day :D

You mean this???

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/840/story/135788.html

Old Green
10-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You mean this???

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/840/story/135788.html That's one of them. There is another that wants the UIL to do something about.

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
That's one of them. There is another that wants the UIL to do something about.

You're right. I found this one under the other. I didn't think the
first one was that bad. This is quite worse. Can somebody get
this lady a tissue? :thinking: :D

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/840/story/135787.html

DaHop72
10-12-2007, 10:03 AM

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/840/story/135787.html :mad: :mad: SHOW SOME COMPASSION:mad: :mad:

:D :D

Old Green
10-12-2007, 10:06 AM

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/840/story/135787.html She's needs a whole case of tissues:devil: :D

gobbler grad
10-12-2007, 10:06 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry:

BC needs to get over it...:doh:

GreenMachine
10-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I really don't see this one being very close. I know the Sharks just beat a perennial 2a powerhouse (Boling :D ), but Cuero is a different story. Their running back will no doubt get some yardage, but he hasn't seen a defense anything like the one we have. Someone that I work with said that we would not be able to catch their running back if he gets the corner. I told him that he was obviously mistaken because their running back was not even as fast as one of our defensive ends. Although I think that the Sharks have a very good team this year and will most likely make the playoffs, I say Cuero 49-7. On a side note, I will say that the Sharks had a good looking jv team. I saw the first half of that game.

JT44
10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
those ladies are crazy, since when is supporting your team before they come out at halftime disrespectful, happens all the time at every game, just this day more Cuero fans than usual were down there b/c the boys needed a bigger lift.

LV jogged in front of the cuero stands and in front of the band and there were no letters written, what a joke!

and how can SOME bc fans, not all, be mad b/c they can't see the band when they are sitting on the visitor side, after all the band performs to the home side.

as for this week, GO Gobblers!

29-3aFAN
10-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Cuero wins, 60-19.
Bye wins over Yoakum, 28-0, LOL

boba fett
10-12-2007, 11:24 AM
palacios might be able to hang in the 1st half, but cuero pulls away in the 3rd

wins 42-21

KingRob
10-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Cuero will have too much for the Sharks.

Survey says:

Cuero - 42
Palacios - 6

LET'S GO CUERO!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry:

BC needs to get over it...:doh:
No joke! Maybe somebody should remind them that if it weren't for the FOOTBALL team, there would be no BAND halftime show. :devil: :devil:

VanKampen
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
the advocate said palacios' RB has over 1500 yards rushing and 20 tds this season. thats quite amazing if its true. palacios has home field advantage and they win by 14

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by VanKampen
the advocate said palacios' RB has over 1500 yards rushing and 20 tds this season. thats quite amazing if its true. palacios has home field advantage and they win by 14
I'm sure the Gobbler team is happy to have such a supportive ex-teammate in their corner. :dispntd: :dispntd:

Johnny 5
10-12-2007, 01:18 PM
So the Cuero band interrupted Bay City's Homecoming?

pirate4state
10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
So the Cuero band interrupted Bay City's Homecoming? IT'S THE BANDS FAULT!!!!! I wonder if the refs paid them back??? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
IT'S THE BANDS FAULT!!!!! I wonder if the refs paid them back??? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:
LMAO! Dude......of course they did. remember.....that was "the" game :p

Old Green
10-12-2007, 05:30 PM
ttt

CHSfan
10-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
IT'S THE BANDS FAULT!!!!! I wonder if the refs paid them back??? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

YEAH THEY PAID US BACK.....we might have had a chance of winning if they wouldnt have ran the clock when quincey went out!!!! and we were at the 10 yd line

HM33
10-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey is there a internet radio for the game? I don't know if they still do that or not.

Highschoolfan78
10-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Hey is there a internet radio for the game? I don't know if they still do that or not.

www.gobblersports.com and then there will be a link to 100.9 KBAR

44INAROW
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM

www.gobblersports.com

CHSfan
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM

yeah there is gobblersports.com and click on live broadcast and there u go!!

44INAROW
10-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Come on Gobblers - Cuero inside the 1 - 2nd and goal.. beginning of the 2nd qtr

44INAROW
10-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Touchdown Gobblers........... either Jake or Troy on the carry.. Grandpa wasn't sure lol

17-0 Cuero..........