Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Well I retired to day from the RRC, start work on Monday for Forest Oil Co

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Chopblock
Well I retired to day from the RRC, start work on Monday for Forest Oil Co

Congrats!!

Is that the company you were interviewing with the last time you called me??

Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:41 PM
yes it is time to move on.........................

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Will you be staying in the Panhandle?

Old Green
10-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Well I retired to day from the RRC, start work on Monday for Forest Oil Co Congrats on the new Job !

what region did you cover while with the RRC? We may have met and not known it.;)

Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:47 PM
oh yes I will stay in the panhandle for at least 3 more years
I was in Central texas all last week, driving through Hutto to P'Ville I remembered why I moved to the middle of no where It has been good, Kiddo is starting both ways for the #10 team in 2a that could beat the 2 4a teams I watched play last week

Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Congrats on the new Job !

what region did you cover while with the RRC? We may have met and not known it.;)

Until 16 months ago I had Rockdale to Gonzales, Would get into Cuero and Goliad areas about once a month

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 10:49 PM
oh yes I will stay in the panhandle for at least 3 more years
I was in Central texas all last week, driving through Hutto to P'Ville I remembered why I moved to the middle of no where It has been good, Kiddo is starting both ways for the #10 team in 2a that could beat the 2 4a teams I watched play last week

WOW!! I didn't realize they were ranked!! I very rarely move out of my 3-A comfort zone!!

bigcat8
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Gonzales?? I know the AD in Gonzales....

Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:53 PM
We have been on trips to Div 2 schools, have another one this weekend. May be in Angelo in a couple of weeks Range Mom, will holler if we do

Old Green
10-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Until 16 months ago I had Rockdale to Gonzales, Would get into Cuero and Goliad areas about once a month We had a RRC guy about a year ago inspect some of our facilities around Port Lavaca. Nice guy.:)

Chopblock
10-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
We had a RRC guy about a year ago inspect some of our facilities around Port Lavaca. Nice guy.:)
I remember coming face to snout with a gator on the "L" Ranch about 6 years ago cleaning up an oil spill in that part of the world, I know the guy who inspected the facilty really well

Old Green
10-11-2007, 10:59 PM
I remember coming face to snout with a gator on the "L" Ranch about 6 years ago cleaning up an oil spill in that part of the world, I know the guy who inspected the facilty really well The L ranch is something else when it comes to big Gators and Big Rattlesnakes.

I remember that oil spill. That company had a pretty good mess.

burnet44
10-11-2007, 11:01 PM
yes it is time to move on.........................

no kidding