PDA

View Full Version : Question for the mods

necks_c/09
10-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Seeing as how i have been invlved in multiple thread removings in the last few weeks....

I was just wondering if the posts that i had on that thread are taken off my total when the thread is removed.....

B/c i had like 40 posts on one thread and then it got removed and i was just wondering if they were taken off my total b/c the thread was gone.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Seeing as how i have been invlved in multiple thread removings in the last few weeks....

I was just wondering if the posts that i had on that thread are taken off my total when the thread is removed.....

B/c i had like 40 posts on one thread and then it got removed and i was just wondering if they were taken off my total b/c the thread was gone.

If we delete one of your posts from a thread, then yes, it is taken away from your post count.

If the thread is just moved to the super dooper secret forum, then no, all your posts are still there!!

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If we delete one of your posts from a thread, then yes, it is taken away from your post count.

If the thread is just moved to the super dooper secret forum, then no, all your posts are still there!!

LMAO:D

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Why does it matter?

After 1,500 the rest are meaningless.

Look at my post count. I didn't start a thread just for hitting 3K.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Why does it matter?

After 1,500 the rest are meaningless.

When I first signed up the "1500" was a non-issue. You were a scrub until 75 posts and then you were on varsity...and that was it!!

No avatar, no signature, no PM's, no smilies.......and it was STILL tons of fun!!

luvhoops34

BTW where's your avatar???

necks_c/09

If the thread is just moved to the super dooper secret forum, then no, all your posts are still there!! Is there like a forum of shame where we can go read all the old removed threads, or is it just mods only or are they canned completely?

and i still can figure out how to get my avatar to work.....

so it does matter

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Is there like a forum of shame where we can go read all the old removed threads, or is it just mods only or are they canned completely?

so it does matter

If you're having trouble with your avatar all you have to do is ask.

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 04:30 PM

Hell yea, I can hook you up for sure!;)

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:31 PM

We are conversing via PM's right now!!:D

sinton66
10-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Is there like a forum of shame where we can go read all the old removed threads, or is it just mods only or are they canned completely?

so it does matter

What would be the point of moving a thread if we allowed EVERYBODY to see it?

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

LOL!! Those would be the "closed" threads....huh??;)

Emerson1
10-11-2007, 04:35 PM

I got 100000 PMs last time I said something about it.

necks_c/09
10-11-2007, 04:39 PM
What would be the point of moving a thread if we allowed EVERYBODY to see it? lol, didnt think about it like that....

You just made me feel really stupid.....lol

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I got 100000 PMs last time I said something about it.

WOW!! I bet you got tired of cleaning your thingy...huh??

pirate4state
10-11-2007, 04:44 PM
lol, didnt think about it like that....

You just made me feel really stupid.....lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you goof ball!

crzyjournalist03
10-11-2007, 04:45 PM
When I first signed up the "1500" was a non-issue. You were a scrub until 75 posts and then you were on varsity...and that was it!!

No avatar, no signature, no PM's, no smilies.......and it was STILL tons of fun!!

We had smilies...just not as many of them! And I thought we had PMs and sigs too? :confused:

necks_c/09
10-11-2007, 04:46 PM
RM u workin on it?

Good luck cuz i spent like 3 hours trying to figure it out and like 50 replies later i was still lost....:D

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
RM u workin on it?

Good luck cuz i spent like 3 hours trying to figure it out and like 50 replies later i was still lost....:D

I sent you a pm...with instructions, did you not get it??

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 04:48 PM

Where is your signature???:confused: :eek:

necks_c/09
10-11-2007, 04:50 PM
yes, it works..............

THANKS RM!

ur the greatest

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
We had smilies...just not as many of them! And I thought we had PMs and sigs too? :confused:

We may have had sigs, I really can't remember, but I know we didn't have PM's because that was why I joined The Pig!!

We had our super secret society meetings there!!

Old Tiger
10-11-2007, 04:59 PM
yes, it works..............

THANKS RM!

ur the greatest wouldn't you like

necks_c/09
10-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
wouldn't you like what?

crzyjournalist03
10-11-2007, 05:16 PM
We may have had sigs, I really can't remember, but I know we didn't have PM's because that was why I joined The Pig!!

We had our super secret society meetings there!!

weird...when I got initiated, I got the info in PMs...I'd forward them to you, but I can't seem to find them! :mad:

burnet44
10-11-2007, 09:48 PM

SDSF
is that thread heaven?
lol

sinton66
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Where is your signature???:confused: :eek:

Disappeared from Image Shack. Had to rehost it.

sinton66
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
weird...when I got initiated, I got the info in PMs...I'd forward them to you, but I can't seem to find them! :mad:

I think we got pm's right before you came in. RM's right, we used the pig for that before then.