PDA

View Full Version : Jasper players and coaches, we are proud of you!

j_dog
12-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Jasper, you lost the game, but you won everyone's hearts! To graduate almost everybody, and one year later to come back to the same place and time, and to almost pull it out!! We are proud of you Jasper!! :) :) :)

Hupernikomen
12-06-2003, 05:43 PM
j_dog:
Jasper, you lost the game, but you won everyone's hearts! To graduate almost everybody, and one year later to come back to the same place and time, and to almost pull it out!! We are proud of you Jasper!! :) :) :) Ditto. Man what a defensive game our Dogs played.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Im proud because we nearly beat Jasper :) that means we can hang with these guys=]

Bulldog92
12-06-2003, 05:47 PM
j_dog:
Jasper, you lost the game, but you won everyone's hearts! To graduate almost everybody, and one year later to come back to the same place and time, and to almost pull it out!! We are proud of you Jasper!! :) :) :) Nicely said. Hopefully, we can have the same mindset next year and with a little more experience be able to take the next step. The coaching staff did a great job slowing Burnet down and the players did a nice job executing the game plan...

Ranger Mom
12-06-2003, 05:49 PM
WOW!! I coundn't have picked a better game for my very first webcast!!

DawgMaw02
12-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Congrats on a GREAT season Jasper! You played a great game today! :)

bulldogmom2
12-06-2003, 10:52 PM
now thats what i call a real football game:the jasper/burnet game!

congrats to both teams! Yall are the best! Keep up the good work burnet!

BurnetBandRules
12-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Amen to that! I have no voice left! Now that is Highscool football at its BEST! I was almost in the mindset that we were going to loose while in the 3rd quater untill we came back! YAY! GO BURNET!

snowsnake
12-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Congratulations to the Jasper coaches and players. They played as a true team. They pulled together and made a name for themselves and their town. I am very proud of you and your efforts and applaude you with all my best wishes. Great game.

Just goes to show you what all the Nay-Sayers and those that predicted Jasper would stumble this year, know about courage, heart and character.

Keep on talkin Diboll who ever you are, as my dear old daddy used to say, keep your mouth closed and people may call you an idiot, but open it and you may prove them right.

j_town
12-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Jasper played a wonderful game. I posted last week and said that it would be a dawg fight until the end, and it was. Jasper never really gave up.

To all the coaches, good job coaching this season. We may not have made it all the way, but ya'll did a wonderful job this year. Jasper was not expected to make it very far this season, losing all the players from last year, but we made it pretty far. That shows what a good coaching staff we have, to take a team not expected to make it far and make something happen.

We will now begin working toward a STATE-CHAMPIONSHIP for next year, this time we won't come short!

To all the people from Jasper: players, coaches, fans; hats off to a wonderful season.

dawgdad
12-07-2003, 12:17 AM
The Burnet Bulldogs try to never second guess their opponents. Jasper made sure we never do in the future.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2003, 12:17 AM
Well said Joe, and Mr. Mike. Between the two of you, that about sums everything i wanted to say up. But ill do it anyway.

This was an Awesome season, better than last years. To be looked at as just "another team in 3a" as theyoefnshow put it. To being 17 seconds away from going to the state championship game. Thats gotta be counted as something special. And ill be at every game next year...just like this year. And there will be even more football next year. Due to the re-districting and us getting bumped down to Div.II. But its gonna be fun. See ya next year, and good luck to Burnet on their quest for State Champs, maybe yall will get to eat steaks at a nice resteraunt like Coach Hill always talked about. You know what im talking about Joe....thoes were the good days.

Great season Dawgs....we'll win it all next year.

jdawg85
12-07-2003, 12:28 AM
WHAT A GAME!!! J-Dawgs, you played your hearts out and mine was right there with you. Keep your heads up and look ahead because you guys have grown so much since the first of the season. This play-off run the last few weeks will take ya'll far next year. The team that I saw play today and the last few weeks has what it takes to win a state championship. I'm a Jasper Bulldog fan all the way and can't way to cheer you on to a state championship next year. Good luck, Burnet! Ya'll played a great game. Hope ya'll take it all the way. If our guys can't be there I am proud to root for a team that was part of one of the best high school games I have seen in a long time.

WARNING: Jasper will be back in 2004 hungry for a state championship!!!

Bulldog Fan
12-07-2003, 01:42 AM
jdawg85:
WHAT A GAME!!! J-Dawgs, you played your hearts out and mine was right there with you. Keep your heads up and look ahead because you guys have grown so much since the first of the season. This play-off run the last few weeks will take ya'll far next year. The team that I saw play today and the last few weeks has what it takes to win a state championship. I'm a Jasper Bulldog fan all the way and can't way to cheer you on to a state championship next year. Good luck, Burnet! Ya'll played a great game. Hope ya'll take it all the way. If our guys can't be there I am proud to root for a team that was part of one of the best high school games I have seen in a long time.

WARNING: Jasper will be back in 2004 hungry for a state championship!!!Classy post. Thank you.

Haunta Yo
12-07-2003, 03:34 AM
ditto

Old No. 7
12-07-2003, 02:50 PM
Hupernikomen:

j_dog:
Jasper, you lost the game, but you won everyone's hearts! To graduate almost everybody, and one year later to come back to the same place and time, and to almost pull it out!! We are proud of you Jasper!! :) :) :) Ditto. Man what a defensive game our Dogs played.I couldn't have said it better myself. I think our district was well represented this playoff season. Happy Holidays and may God bless all. :)

Old No. 7
12-07-2003, 02:50 PM
ttt :D

whatusay2
12-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Words could NEVER describe how proud we Jasper fans are of our kids for the tremendous amount of heart they have shown this entire season.

Before the season started, no one thought the team would win district. (And, after that first game, we thought we would be lucky to make the playoffs.) But, the boys proved us naysayers wrong and delivered a dream season.

While some of us may not have always agreed with the coaches' play-calling, we have to commend them on the way they prepared our boys mentally and emotionally for their last game. Our boys were great sportsmen even after the game.

When we were on the field congratulating them, the strength they were trying to show for their parents, relatives and friends was astounding. You could see that they had given their very best. Because of the hurt in their eyes, it took everything I had not to burst out in tears.

Some of us had dubbed this team the "Cardiac Kids" after the Waco game because of all the close games this season. Now, they are the "Cardiac Kids" because of the heart that the team has shown throughout this season. And, you truly have the fans' hearts.

Jasper fans, our Cardiac Kids graduated to men on Saturday.

olddawggreen
12-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Jasper, congratulations to a team of Champions! You guys were awsome. Best of luck next year guys, you will be a force to contend with!

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2003, 06:59 PM
Whatyousay2,

Post of the year right there. I wanted to go on the field, but my dad made me leave the game. Ive already talked to a few of the players since then and they dont seem down like they were last year after losing. But i cant wait to go to school tomorrow, and tell all my "nay-say" friends what kind of game our boys played.

spiveyrat
12-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Hupernikomen:

j_dog:
Jasper, you lost the game, but you won everyone's hearts! To graduate almost everybody, and one year later to come back to the same place and time, and to almost pull it out!! We are proud of you Jasper!! :) :) :) Ditto. Man what a defensive game our Dogs played.ditto ditto! :D

pepboy
12-08-2003, 10:50 AM
The Jasper players had a game plan and keep to it. They and the coach's should be proud of what they have accomplised! You all are awesome and nearly sent the #1 team in 3A home! see you all next year. I know you guys will be back.

lv2937
12-08-2003, 05:56 PM
JHS_c/o_06':
Well said Joe, and Mr. Mike. Between the two of you, that about sums everything i wanted to say up. But ill do it anyway.

This was an Awesome season, better than last years. To be looked at as just "another team in 3a" as theyoefnshow put it. To being 17 seconds away from going to the state championship game. Thats gotta be counted as something special. And ill be at every game next year...just like this year. And there will be even more football next year. Due to the re-districting and us getting bumped down to Div.II. But its gonna be fun. See ya next year, and good luck to Burnet on their quest for State Champs, maybe yall will get to eat steaks at a nice resteraunt like Coach Hill always talked about. You know what im talking about Joe....thoes were the good days.

Great season Dawgs....we'll win it all next year.How were you 12 sec. away from going to the big game? How about overtime? If UIL does what i hear they are going to do, you will still be in D1 next year. They are thinking about sending 4 teams in each district to the playoffs. 2in di and 2 in d2.

lv2937
12-08-2003, 05:57 PM
JHS_c/o_06':

Great season Dawgs....we'll win it all next year.How were you 12 sec. away from going to the big game? How about overtime? If UIL does what i hear they are going to do, you will still be in D1 next year. They are thinking about sending 4 teams in each district to the playoffs. 2in di and 2 in d2.

JasperDog94
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
lv2937:

JHS_c/o_06':

Great season Dawgs....we'll win it all next year.How were you 12 sec. away from going to the big game? How about overtime? If UIL does what i hear they are going to do, you will still be in D1 next year. They are thinking about sending 4 teams in each district to the playoffs. 2in di and 2 in d2.That idea was shot down earlier this year.