PDA

View Full Version : Admonished! NCAA penalties to follow . . .

BobcatBenny
10-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Sorry, but I just can't get away from A&M this week. I wonder why?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101207dnspotamulede.86c1dc.html

Panther One
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Brian Davis is a jackass, just like many members of the media, which have refused to assist in the investigations by not handing over the emails they have obtained.

From the press release...

"As well as trying to gather information from the providers and recipients of the “VIP Connection," Texas A&M University has contacted various media representatives to request any copies of the “VIP Connection” that they may have in order to perform a complete review. At this time, no media representatives have satisfied Texas A&M’s request for information. "

An email from Alan Cannon to Byrne in the misc pdf...

"Brian Davis called me and asked 'is it your (TAMU) goal to get each and every VIP email?' I told him yes. We do not want to leave any stone unturned.

He said another email came to him today from last fall (2006) with a lot of injury information. I asked if he would send it to me and he said he would consider it."

Thanks for the help Brian!

briefcase
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I would think it 's safe to say that he is gone after this year especially if they don't have to honor the rest of his contract since he violated ncaa rules.

RMAC
10-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Least we didn't break any NCAA rules. :D But in all seriousness, ATM, Tech, UT, everybody has people who make mistakes and we don't have the right to judge them by that.