PDA

View Full Version : Quiet??

Texasfootball2
10-11-2007, 08:12 AM
This has been one of the most boring weeks on this website. Haven't heard much from the Graham, Vernon, or Clyde posters. Usually lots of good reading on this board, but not lately. Is Graham and Vernon both open or something? And where are the Clyde posters?

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 08:21 AM
I know:confused:

It doesn't seem like there are very many football posts being made at all.:(

burnet44
10-11-2007, 08:48 AM
district starts for many people

Texasfootball2
10-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
district starts for many people

Excatly, you would think that would strike up some serious talk unless every is open, but I know Clyde has a big game this Friday. Graham and Vernon must both be off?

BullFrog Dad
10-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I know:confused:

It doesn't seem like there are very many football posts being made at all.:( I think it's because of the 'Big Three'. Cuero and Sweetwater are having slower than usual starts along with Sinton going through a down year.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
This has been one of the most boring weeks on this website. Haven't heard much from the Graham, Vernon, or Clyde posters. Usually lots of good reading on this board, but not lately. Is Graham and Vernon both open or something? And where are the Clyde posters?

I agree.:(

As for the Clyde posters I was beginning to wonder if they
were already having mid-terms and were too busy studying to
post.:devil:

Truth be told...If Clyde would have pulled it off against
Burkburnet...I would have went to the Wylie/Clyde game this
Friday over Sweetwater/2A school after the next realignment.:D

A co-worker went to the Clyde/BB game. He told me if Clyde
wouldn't have missed a FG and XP the game would have never
went to OT.:thinking:

pirate4state
10-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I think it's because of the 'Big Three'. Cuero and Sweetwater are having slower than usual starts along with Sinton going through a down year. I'm still here, but most of our "fan" base is missing and/or not talking about our team. :mad: Should we make the playoffs and they return I WILL have something to say to them! :foul: :D

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm still here, but most of our "fan" base is missing and/or not talking about our team. :mad: Should we make the playoffs and they return I WILL have something to say to them! :foul: :D

I think it's hard for people when their team isn't doing so well. But hey, you still gotta support the kids. They're out on the practice field every day working their butts off.

COME ON SINTON FANS!

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I think it's hard for people when their team isn't doing so well. But hey, you still gotta support the kids. They're out on the practice field every day working their butts off.

COME ON SINTON FANS!

It ain't hard!

I was on here trash talking when we got beat 41-21 and 55-7
to start the season.:D

luvhoops34
10-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It ain't hard!

I was on here trash talking when we got beat 41-21 and 55-7
to start the season.:D

Yea, but you're from SW....:D

HAN SING
10-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Quiet is good

burnet44
10-11-2007, 10:34 AM
my Rams are hurting
I feel their pain

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Quiet is good

Yeah if you're trying to sleep.

Black_Magic
10-11-2007, 10:37 AM
OK I will heat things up. Sweetwater is a town full of sissys and they prove it with the endzones

Butkus
10-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
OK I will heat things up. Sweetwater is a town full of sissys and they prove it with the endzones Rumor i hear outta snyder is ole blackie wears pink drawers.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 10:56 AM
OK I will heat things up. Sweetwater is a town full of sissys and they prove it with the endzones

Don't you have some investigating to do?:thinking:

I saw Snyder's defense on a milk carton? Shouldn't you be out
looking for it?:D

Old Tiger
10-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Today shall be a wonderful and peaceful day.

Butkus
10-11-2007, 11:02 AM

looking for it?:D Now blackie thats funny i dont care who ya r now isnt it. Oh wait proble not ta u.:D

AP Panther Fan
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM

:D :D :D

pirate4state
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM

:clap: :clap: ROFL!! :D :D

sorry hops

RedWhiteBlue
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM

Graham is playing Hirschi at home. Pretty scary time- going into district 6-0. As you know we have a very salty district. But I'm confident that our guys will have our minds right. We are definitely healthier than we have been in a while.
I have been in training all week- blah and when I have been on here, just haven't seen anything that I thought I should or needed to contribute to..... until this post. NOTHING against Snyder, I just thought it was funny.....:D :D :D :D :D

Texasfootball2
10-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Graham is playing Hirschi at home. Pretty scary time- going into district 6-0. As you know we have a very salty district. But I'm confident that our guys will have our minds right. We are definitely healthier than we have been in a while.
I have been in training all week- blah and when I have been on here, just haven't seen anything that I thought I should or needed to contribute to..... until this post. NOTHING against Snyder, I just thought it was funny.....:D :D :D :D :D

I doubt that the Steers will have very much trouble with the Huskies. What are the other matchups in your district this week?

Black_Magic
10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Well in all honesty When your up 61-26 at the end of the 3rd quarter you tend to play folks on both sides of the ball that do not get to play alot otherwise. when you do that against a team that is playing all the #1s all game long, you tend to give up more points than you would have if you had #1s in there and you dont score as many as your #1s scored. Estacado was even calling time outs and onside kicking with only one minute to go and was still down 20 pts. that game easily could have been like 75 to 26 . think what you will. funny analogy though.

RedWhiteBlue
10-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Well in all honesty When your up 61-26 at the end of the 3rd quarter you tend to play folks on both sides of the ball that do not get to play alot otherwise. when you do that against a team that is playing all the #1s all game long, you tend to give up more points than you would have if you had #1s in there and you dont score as many as your #1s scored. Estacado was even calling time outs and onside kicking with only one minute to go and was still down 20 pts. that game easily could have been like 75 to 26 . think what you will. funny analogy though.
You lost me..... ask anyone that we have played, that is probably why we are not known for scoring a bunch of points- so I am thinking this wasn't meant as a slam for the Steers????? Can you explain?

Black_Magic
10-11-2007, 01:09 PM
You lost me..... ask anyone that we have played, that is probably why we are not known for scoring a bunch of points- so I am thinking this wasn't meant as a slam for the Steers????? Can you explain? not at all. had nothing to do with graham at all

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 01:11 PM
You lost me..... ask anyone that we have played, that is probably why we are not known for scoring a bunch of points- so I am thinking this wasn't meant as a slam for the Steers????? Can you explain?

Response was to my "milk carton" post. :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
10-11-2007, 01:17 PM
not at all. had nothing to do with graham at all
Hirschi??? Snyder??? Anyways..... I have one for you.
Thanks for sharing. I hate that, too. We were at a little 6 man school one time- played another little town won't mention any names but they had this idiot basketball coach that beat our poor little varsity girls team like 80-6 or something.... I could have kicked his teeth in, but my husband wouldn't let me.... something about it not being lady-like or some crap like that.....
District Schedule is:
Vernon- Open
Iowa Park vs. Burkburnett
Us vs. Hirschi

Ranger Mom
10-11-2007, 01:27 PM

I don't think Snydertiger2010 agrees with that assessment!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by snydertiger2010
I was so pissed, when we could of won 61-26, and coach rogers starts putting in some sorry defensive players and theres no excuse, the D has to do somthing but if we wouldnt have played those certain people they wouldnt of put those other points on the board.

RedWhiteBlue
10-11-2007, 01:44 PM
I should have known..... 'nuf said!!!!!! Thanks RM!!!