PDA

View Full Version : LE at Pittsburg

Gsquared
10-11-2007, 07:58 AM
This will be a good one

Aesculus gilmus
10-11-2007, 09:01 AM
It's in Chicken Land, I think.

If Pilgrimsburg can somehow win this one, it could start a chain of events leading to the Pirates being the Div I representative out of that district, something Buckeye partisans are only vaguely aware is even possible.

Gsquared
10-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus

If Pilgrimsburg can somehow win this one, it could start a chain of events leading to the Pirates being the Div I representative out of that district, something Buckeye partisans are only vaguely aware is even possible.
After seeing both teams play within a week of each other, I think Pitt is a touchdown or two better right now.

rangerjoe33
10-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus

LE would have to miss the playoffs entirely for this to happen. I just don't see them not making it in a 5 tteam district...

Gsquared
10-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
LE would have to miss the playoffs entirely for this to happen. I just don't see them not making it in a 5 tteam district... Ya never know, Pleasant Grove, Atlanta and Pitt could all take over. LE just makes WAYYYYY to many mistakes.

IHStangFan
10-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ya never know, Pleasant Grove, Atlanta and Pitt could all take over. LE just makes WAYYYYY to many mistakes. seems that way. Everything I've seen/heard/read about them this year indicates they are but a shell of what they were last year.

burnet44
10-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
seems that way. Everything I've seen/heard/read about them this year indicates they are but a shell of what they were last year.

Graduation is a good AND bad thing

txkmom
10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
LE = lots of talent, and lots of athleticism, but looking for leadership, skills, and consistent execution on the field = problematic and unpredictable play. The Leopards have the pieces, but have yet to put it together on a regular basis. I support them all the way and have high hopes they will make it work!

Gsquared
10-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
LE = lots of talent, and lots of athleticism, but looking for leadership, skills, and consistent execution on the field = problematic and unpredictable play. The Leopards have the pieces, but have yet to put it together on a regular basis. I support them all the way and have high hopes they will make it work!
LE misses the leadership of your kiddo big time!!!!

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2007, 11:34 AM
This is an interesting game

LE=trying to find the leader to replace Will

Pitt= trying to LEARN what leadership is all about from scratch

txkmom
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
There ARE a couple of excellent leaders - the problem is with the lack of followers!

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by txkmom
There ARE a couple of excellent leaders - the problem is with the lack of followers!

Then IMO the "leaders" arent leading..YET..Great leaders are able to convert the followers