PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater posters

SUPERMANN5107
10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Anyone know how Joseph Banyard is doin down at TCU? I played with him at the FCA All-Star game in June and he was a really cool guy. Never knew a Snyder lineman would be blocking for a Sweetwater running back but stranger things have happend.

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-10-2007, 11:27 PM
I don't know how he is doing but I'm going to his cousins bachelor party Friday night and I'll ask him.

lakers
10-10-2007, 11:41 PM
bare with me here...
I have a buddy that is goin to tcu, and he told me that he had talked to a lineman there about Banyard, because my buddy played against him in high school. The lineman said, "that fool slow, he wont ever see playin time..." My friend agreed with him just to carry on the conversation but he told me later that kinda freaked him out because Banyard was such a haus in high school.
There's my two-cents...:)

Stownhorse
10-11-2007, 02:01 AM
no comment

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by lakers
bare with me here...
I have a buddy that is goin to tcu, and he told me that he had talked to a lineman there about Banyard, because my buddy played against him in high school. The lineman said, "that fool slow, he wont ever see playin time..." My friend agreed with him just to carry on the conversation but he told me later that kinda freaked him out because Banyard was such a haus in high school.

I've seen Banyard chase down more people on the field than
anybody...ever. He wouldn't just catch them and dive at their feet.
He would catch them, run up beside them, and drive them to the
ground. There was a Snyder DB that was returning a fumble
one time. He can tell you all about that.:devil: :D

DaHop72
10-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
one time. He can tell you all about that.:devil: :D Man this hurts but I have to agree with Red on this one and I saw the play he's talking about as well.

DaHop72
10-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Man this hurts but I have to agree with Red :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Texasfootball2
10-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by lakers
bare with me here...

This was a quote from a LINEMAN! Enough Said. The boy is plenty fast.

SUPERMANN5107
10-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
one time. He can tell you all about that.:devil: :D Lol yea I remember that play. He had a run in the FCA game that was amazing. He made some kid look stupid. He scored the only TD for us and it was one of the only times we ran out of the I formation...no wonder we lost

Stownhorse
10-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
This was a quote from a LINEMAN! Enough Said. The boy is plenty fast.

He still needs to mature....Im sure there are way faster guys at TCU... Im speakin from experience, I saw a few kids keep up with him when they tested 40 yd. dash times.

Stownhorse
10-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
He still needs to mature....Im sure there are way faster guys at TCU... Im speakin from experience, I saw a few kids keep up with him when they tested 40 yd. dash times....but im not sayin he is slow