PDA

View Full Version : 8-0 HAWKS PRIMED FOR SHOWDOWN W/ FAL.!!!

LUPDOG40
10-31-2001, 11:16 AM
IF THINGS GO AS PLANNED AND ZAPATA BEATS SAN DIEGO AND FAL BEATS HEBBRONVILLE,THE 3A GAME OF THE WEEK IS NET WEEK!BOTH TEAMS WILL BE 9-0 AND PLAYING FOR A DISTRICT TITLE!IT WILL BE STANDING ROOM ONLY TO SEE ZAPATA WHIP FAL!!!!
SEE YOU THERE!!

abicooper
10-31-2001, 12:37 PM
I am sure that will be a good game, but Abilene Wylie #3 and Ballinger #10 in this weeks AP poll should both be at 9-0 next week also and playing for the 5-3A title. Both games should have a play-off atmosphere. Good luck to all four teams and may the best team win.

footballer2
10-31-2001, 02:26 PM
LUPDOG40-Zapata vs Falfurrias will be the top 3-a game in District 31-3a. This will decide the district championship in this district.I admire your enthusiasm by calling this THE top 3A game. Both schools have done admirably to date. We won't find out how good they really are until they get into the playoffs. If and when Zapata meets up with Sinton, then we'll find out what Zapata is really made of.

SintonFan
11-01-2001, 02:16 AM
LUPDOG40, if Zapata can beat Fal that will make everyone else stand up and take notice. Any team that goes 10-0 is a good team(with non and district games). If I was from Zapata I would be so giddy, I wouldn't know how to handle that kind of excitement. Even so, just watch what you might print here, because it could inflame your opponents. That's coming from someone who is used to their teams going to the playoffs. I don't mean to downplay Zapata, I think yall are doing a wonderful job! Keep it up! There's nothing wrong with school pride!

Jacket2000
11-01-2001, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
LUPDOG40, if Zapata can beat Fal that will make everyone else stand up and take notice. Any team that goes 10-0 is a good team(with non and district games). If I was from Zapata I would be so giddy, I wouldn't know how to handle that kind of excitement. Even so, just watch what you might print here, because it could inflame your opponents. That's coming from someone who is used to their teams going to the playoffs. I don't mean to downplay Zapata, I think yall are doing a wonderful job! Keep it up! There's nothing wrong with school pride!
Just a bit of advice; a guy should never use the word "giddy"to describe himself.LOL

SintonFan
11-01-2001, 05:43 PM
Jacket, when your up on hyrocodone like I was, giddy was just one of my feelings. Just had my last wisdom tooth taken out. lol, I guess I deserved that though.