PDA

View Full Version : Singer Bobby Brown Reportedly Has A Heart Attack!!!

ILS1
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Bobby Brown spent a night in the hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, his attorney said Wednesday.

Singer Bobby Brown is recovering, and thanking his fans for their support.

Brown had severe chest pains Tuesday night and was taken to two hospitals. He was admitted to Tarzana Regional Medical Center in the San Fernando Valley.

"This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack ... they attributed (it) to stress and diet," said his attorney, Phaedra Parks, in Atlanta.

His father and brother stayed with Brown and he was released Wednesday morning in good condition, Parks said.

"He is in great spirits, he's doing very well," she said. "He's speaking with family members."

Brown thanked fans for their good wishes and hoped to make a scheduled performance Saturday in Los Angeles, his attorney said.

"He just wants the fans to know that he is definitely going to come back full speed ahead," Parks said.

Brown, 38, lives in Southern California. He is the former husband of Whitney Houston and is seeking custody of their teenage daughter.

Story Link (www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/10/brown.heart.ap/index.html)

SWMustang
10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
yea, cocaine has a tendency to do that to ya.

KTA
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
thats exactly what I was thinking, while I was reading I was waiting to see something about him having that in his system

burnet44
10-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
yea, cocaine has a tendency to do that to ya.

without question

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2007, 09:59 AM
In the words of Rick James "Cocaine is a helluva drug".

STANG RED
10-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Does the fact that I couldnt care less, make me heartless SOB?:confused: