CFN Prediction: Texas 34 ... Iowa State 17
CFN Prediction: Kansas 51 ... Baylor 20
CFN Prediction: Oklahoma State 31 ... Nebraska 28
CFN Prediction: Texas Tech 45 ... Texas A&M 31
CFN Prediction: Kansas State 24 ... Colorado 20

JJ7997
10-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Of course, I shoulda known they would pick the Aggies to get blown out. :mad:

The days going to come when the opposite happens and hopefully it will be this Saturday.

We should be able to run the ball really well against Tech and keep the ball out of their offenses hands. At least thats what I hope will happen, but then again its Frans game to plan.

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2007, 09:16 AM
They really just picked OU to lose to Mizzou... wow...

crzyjournalist03
10-10-2007, 09:32 AM
I agree with all of the picks except for A&M and Tech...I think the Aggies take it to maintain control of the Big XII south.

coach
10-10-2007, 09:42 AM
i actually agree with all of them even the aggie game....i love the aggies and i hope they take it to tech but the ags havent won in lubbock in the last 6 tries....i expect tech to throw all over the aggies weak secondary and this is the beginning of the end for coach fran...the ags will begin a downward spriral that is ugly and unstopable....but hopefully i am dead wrong and the ags win and maintain first place in the big 12

3afan
10-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
They really just picked OU to lose to Mizzou... wow...

What Will Happen: OU might be different at home, but it's been shaky over the last three weeks and isn't nearly as sharp as it probably should be. Missouri is the real deal. This is a balanced, dangerous offense that'll overcome at least two long OU touchdowns to pull off the stunning win thanks to two key turnovers and a big late drive from Daniel.