PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts on MNF

Rabbit'93
10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Did anyone notice how the annoucers rairly said N-F-L. They said National Football League instead of NFL. That just seemed odd to me.

After the incomplete pass on the two point try the camera showed JJ's box just as he mouthed the words - "he dropped the G D ball". That was awesome.

After the game winning FG did you hear Mike Terico. He didn't ge the whole word COWBOYS out. Instead it sounded like "The Cows have stunned the Bills". Watch ESPN...I'm not making this up. They just showed it again.....

Sweetwater Red
10-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Did anyone notice how the annoucers rairly said N-F-L. They said National Football League instead of NFL. That just seemed odd to me.

After the incomplete pass on the two point try the camera showed JJ's box just as he mouthed the words - "he dropped the G D ball". That was awesome.

After the game winning FG did you hear Mike Terico. He didn't ge the whole word COWBOYS out. Instead it sounded like "The Cows have stunned the Bills". Watch ESPN...I'm not making this up. They just showed it again.....

And as it turns out It's a good thing he didn't catch it. I saw
Michael Irvin in the box with JJ.

GOFOR2
10-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I noticed that too.
I read his lips. He actually said "S.O.B., he dropped the G.D. ball"

Originally posted by Rabbit'93