PDA

View Full Version : Van vs Brownsboro

Gsquared
10-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Who ya got? I think Van takes it this year. However, Epperson at BB is a stud, but then again, so is Calhoun.

IHStangFan
10-09-2007, 10:39 AM
GO VANDALS!!! Coolest mascot in 3A HS football!!

Gsquared
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
GO VANDALS!!! Coolest mascot in 3A HS football!!
Yeah but wait till they paint your car! Haha, not cool, sorry ICU, I know we had that discussion last year.

IHStangFan
10-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah but wait till they paint your car! Haha, not cool, sorry ICU, I know we had that discussion last year. LOL...its okay...I have officer Farva in my speed dial. "BURGER PUNK!!!"

icu812
10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Who ya got? I think Van takes it this year. However, Epperson at BB is a stud, but then again, so is Calhoun.

G, I hope your right. Thought we had them last year until the 4th quarter. I think we will score alot of points. Defense is a concern, we are trying to play an attacking man D. Our db's can run pretty good but tend to get out of position sometimes and with no help mistakes go for 6. This game should tell us alot how district is going to go. Going into district I'd say the three best teams are Chapel Hill, Van and Canton.

I think Van is better this year and BB lost a lot. Plus, we did beat them in Brownsboro 2 yrs. ago. Van by 14.

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2007, 12:03 PM
I would like to be able to see this game. I think the Bears surprised a lot of people last season. It'd be cool to see Calhoun play while he's still in high school. :)

Gsquared
10-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by icu812
G, I hope your right. Thought we had them last year until the 4th quarter. I think we will score alot of points. Defense is a concern, we are trying to play an attacking man D. Our db's can run pretty good but tend to get out of position sometimes and with no help mistakes go for 6. This game should tell us alot how district is going to go. Going into district I'd say the three best teams are Chapel Hill, Van and Canton.

I think Van is better this year and BB lost a lot. Plus, we did beat them in Brownsboro 2 yrs. ago. Van by 14.
Yeah and I think you guys were on the verge of really having something when I saw Van against Lindale, just wasnt quite there but looks like ya got it this year. Canton is a good team, saw them against Royse City. I think it will be in this order
1. Van
2. Canton
3. Chapel Hill

Hard to tell about Chapel Hill though, one week they are world beaters then the next they fall apart.

icu812
10-09-2007, 12:27 PM
What is crazy about Calhoun is he is able to step up and do well in whatever position he is in. Whether it's playing well as a freshman on the state basketball championship team or taking over as QB this year in the middle of the season. Seems like there isn't much he can't do. Fun to watch.

Epperson for Brownsboro is an awsome LB.

Can't wait for the game.

Gsquared
10-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by icu812
What is crazy about Calhoun is he is able to step up and do well in whatever position he is in. Whether it's playing well as a freshman on the state basketball championship team or taking over as QB this year in the middle of the season. Seems like there isn't much he can't do. Fun to watch.

Epperson for Brownsboro is an awsome LB.

Can't wait for the game.
Is it in Van or Brownsboro? I like that classic old stone stadium in BB

icu812
10-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah and I think you guys were on the verge of really having something when I saw Van against Lindale, just wasnt quite there but looks like ya got it this year. Canton is a good team, saw them against Royse City. I think it will be in this order
1. Van
2. Canton
3. Chapel Hill

Hard to tell about Chapel Hill though, one week they are world beaters then the next they fall apart.

Lindale just seems to have our number every year. Don't know why we didn't make better adjustments than we did. Hopefully, we have it worked out now, we'll see.....

icu812
10-09-2007, 12:34 PM
It's in Brownsboro.