PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

Emerson1
10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
seen that fade play work for a touchdown or 2 point conversion?

I can remember once and it was in a cowboys preseason game last year, Terry Glenn out jumped some nobody and made a miracle over the back catch for a touchdown. Other then that I have seen it fly out of bounds or just hit the defender in the back of the helmet

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Works with Randy Moss a lot

Darren
Originally posted by Emerson1

I can remember once and it was in a cowboys preseason game last year, Terry Glenn out jumped some nobody and made a miracle over the back catch for a touchdown. Other then that I have seen it fly out of bounds or just hit the defender in the back of the helmet

I hate that play....

DDBooger
Originally posted by Emerson1

I can remember once and it was in a cowboys preseason game last year, Terry Glenn out jumped some nobody and made a miracle over the back catch for a touchdown. Other then that I have seen it fly out of bounds or just hit the defender in the back of the helmet worked for stanford against USC:D

Darren
10-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I say roll tony out and have three crossing receivers.

The toss up fade is a stupid play. It seems to me to be a timid play which may work with 1st and goal but not on a 2 point conversion you need to be more aggressive.

Plus what is the ruling on face gaurding?

Gobbla2001
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Darren
I say roll tony out and have three crossing receivers.

I say just run that fade... then get an onsides kick, get the ball down in FG range and then have your kicker knock two FG's in...

sounds silly, doesn't it? I bet it'd work

:D

sinton66
10-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I say just run that fade... then get an onsides kick, get the ball down in FG range and then have your kicker knock two FG's in...

sounds silly, doesn't it? I bet it'd work

:D

Sounds like a plan to me.