PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Beating Liberty Hill Friday Night

Milk That Cow
10-08-2007, 03:53 PM
If That Happens...

Would It Be The Biggest Upset In 3A Downlow History....

TIGERS,

YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I'd be worried that hell would be frozen.:D

rockdale80
10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Not me. Thats why you play the game....:)

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/edwards_herman0108.jpg
"Hello? You play to win the game!"

Sweetwater Red
10-08-2007, 04:05 PM
My barber has Liberty Hill picked as a 49 point favorite. If he get's
this one wrong I'm asking for my money back!:D

Milk That Cow
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Where is it being played?

TIGERS,

YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

Panther One
10-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Liberty Hill

eagles_victory
10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
if stanford can beat usc anything can happen

tigerbyheart
10-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
My barber has Liberty Hill picked as a 49 point favorite. If he get's
this one wrong I'm asking for my money back!:D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

BILLYFRED0000
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM
doubt it....

lakers
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
if stanford can beat usc anything can happen
amen to that...

rundoe
10-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Bring it!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w87/aubyn1/avatar_panther.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/Kirru_Hitori/purple_night_lightning_storm.jpg

ILS1
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Liberty Hill is gonna probably need to add another digit to their scoreboard!!!

:D :D

CHSfan
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM
that aint gonna happen thats for sure!! rockdale isnt goin to be able to handle LH!

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Hopefully the Panthers won't be too distracted from Homecoming stuff.

BobcatBenny
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hopefully the Panthers won't be too distracted from Homecoming stuff.
Barf!

The only way that LH would not rain fire and brimstone down upon Rockdale, is if Rockdale's team bus depressurizes on the way to the game and the bus continues on auto pilot to the Mexican border. Then running out of gas and crashing with all the frozen corpses of the players and coaches on board somewhere in a remote and deserted Mexican field.

Sometimes the game is played just out of obligation and pride.

rundoe
10-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Barf!

The only way that LH would not rain fire and brimstone down upon Rockdale, is if Rockdale's team bus depressurizes on the way to the game and the bus continues on auto pilot to the Mexican border. Then running out of gas and crashing with all the frozen corpses of the players and coaches on board somewhere in a remote and deserted Mexican field.

Sometimes the game is played just out of obligation and pride.

That's pretty drastic

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I deem this to be necessary, so I will post it here also:

You guys can be real mature sometimes. They are nothing but a bunch of kids playing football, and anything is possible. I've seen the Tigers play, and they have only played up to their potential once this year and it was against a team that they thought they could beat. A lot of the reason behind Rockdale's success and failure is due to the mentality that they carry into every game, and when they played Mexia, I saw it in their eyes they were capable of winning. There are several games they should have won this year but just couldn't quite get it done, those being Robinson and Gonzales. I for one think that the Tigers can do anything that they set their mind to, and I'm not going to get on here and down about how bad of a team that they are or might be, or any other team for that matter. I think it's unfair to the players from each team, and there is no doubt in my mind that some kids read what some adults have to post on here and it really gets to them and makes them think they don't have a chance. Good luck Tigers, I believe in you guys and I believe that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, and if that's beating Liberty Hill, then do it.

Centextrash
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't think Rockdale is that bad of a team.
They are 1-4, with losses coming to
China Spring (5-0)
Robinson (3-2)
Madisonville (4-1)
Gonzales (4-1)

This game might be closer than you think. Lh has not blown people out of the water this year, except Gatesville...but the panthers have had a week off to get healthy and rest up.

It could spell bad news for the tigers...

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Barf!

I'm serious! Distractions happen sometimes. And any team looking past another is just asking for trouble. :)

BobcatBenny
10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm serious! Distractions happen sometimes. And any team looking past another is just asking for trouble. :)
Barf again!

The problem Rockdale has is that LH is not going to look past them.

Rockdale has to be demoralized just to know LH is using this game for homecoming. Everyone knows what it means to be the visitors at someone's homecoming.

How many team's use visiting LH as their homecoming game?

txhsfball
10-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Barf again!

The problem Rockdale has is that LH is not going to look past them.

Rockdale has to be demoralized just to know LH is using this game for homecoming. Everyone knows what it means to be the visitors at someone's homecoming.

How many team's use visiting LH as their homecoming game?
No players think of that, if anything it will pump up the players to know they are playing lh's homecoming.

winthebigone
10-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Centextrash
I don't think Rockdale is that bad of a team.
They are 1-4, with losses coming to
China Spring (5-0)
Robinson (3-2)
Madisonville (4-1)
Gonzales (4-1)

This game might be closer than you think. Lh has not blown people out of the water this year, except Gatesville...but the panthers have had a week off to get healthy and rest up.

It could spell bad news for the tigers...

Rockdale is 1-5. They lost to Caldwell (4-0) 31-14.

Liberty Hill's defense has made them an elite program. They will dominate Rockdale. With enough snaps, LH will light up the scoreboard. Rockdale is a decent team, in a very tough district. I hope they get out of the stadium without any serious injuries.