PDA

View Full Version : Liberty or Barbers Hill?

LLEDASF
10-12-2002, 08:59 PM
I might as well go ahead and start the debate. So who is going to win the battle between the Panthers and the Eagles? The Panthers are going to be fired up coming off a one point loss to Coldspring, but Barbers Hill is gaining momentum every week. Should be a good one!

FBmania
10-12-2002, 10:58 PM
This should be a good game! Lberty will be in a salty mood after letting that game get away. Plus it's Barbers Hill, they will be up for that game already. One thing is for sure, both of these teams are totally different from just 3 to 4 weeks ago. Naturally I predict an Eagle win but hey, I live here. Keep soaring EAGLES!
You have to tip your hat to those Coldspring Trojans. They have shown a lot of character the last few weeks scoring late with the game on the line. Man oh man, isn't district play what Texas football is all about.

ElMeroMero
10-12-2002, 11:12 PM
Yea, this one should be a good game. Barbers Hill has the momentum going especially with a big win over the former district champs Splendora Wildcats. As far as Liberty being in a salty mood, the Eagles should be up to challenge just like when pretty much ended any chance for Splendora to make the playoffs. I look for BH to come out on top by 14.

RBARKER
10-13-2002, 09:53 AM
Liberty is showing that they can compete with top 3A teams. I think the game will be close at halftime but, I look for the Eagles to come out after the half and take care of business. Eagles by 14.

FBmania
10-13-2002, 10:15 AM
I agree RBARKER, If the Eagles keep their intensity and focus up to a high level, I think with the way they have improved each week we should handle Liberty. It still should be a very good game.

AggieJohn
10-13-2002, 04:16 PM
Alright so we all know that me running my mouth always i'm going to say liberty by 7....but i do want to key out some certain points

1. NEVER have i seen a team get so lucky down the stretch as the Coldspring Trojans did last friday night....some plays that they continually couldn't run for some reason worked at the very end of the game....statistically coldspring has slowed up this season in the fourth quarter but that is not what happend fri night....both teams played excellent.....CS never really went passing because liberty shut that down...but they went in despiration at the end and came up with what i consider some extremely luck catches.....but hat's off to the brown's of coldspring...some truly gifted athletes...and who knew that coldspring couldn't punt....we though their coach was just nuts going for it on 4th & 30...

2. Their is a certain number 40 who plays for Barber's Hill who has become a personal issue to couple of players here in liberty..to him i only can offer this advice.....have your ice bags ready...number 66 and number 50 are coming to get you

3. Barber's HILL.....can't say enought...LIberty always comes ready to play Barbers hill and their is no diffeerence this year.......i can tell you that these players won't catch a wink of sleep this week as they are extremly looking foward to this game..doesn't matter if BHILL has homefield advantage or not...liberty doesn't care..they squashed that worry against Splendora....

4. To our Kicker Karim Cruz.....much love man...much love........i thought it was good..........

GET READY EAGLES GET READY.... :p

Birdman
10-13-2002, 04:19 PM
Barbers Hill by 14. Tough game with BH pulling away in the 2nd Half.

FBmania
10-13-2002, 05:39 PM
explayer2001:
Alright so we all know that me running my mouth always i'm going to say liberty by 7....but i do want to key out some certain points

1. NEVER have i seen a team get so lucky down the stretch as the Coldspring Trojans did last friday night....some plays that they continually couldn't run for some reason worked at the very end of the game....statistically coldspring has slowed up this season in the fourth quarter but that is not what happend fri night....both teams played excellent.....CS never really went passing because liberty shut that down...but they went in despiration at the end and came up with what i consider some extremely luck catches.....but hat's off to the brown's of coldspring...some truly gifted athletes...and who knew that coldspring couldn't punt....we though their coach was just nuts going for it on 4th & 30...

2. Their is a certain number 40 who plays for Barber's Hill who has become a personal issue to couple of players here in liberty..to him i only can offer this advice.....have your ice bags ready...number 66 and number 50 are coming to get you

3. Barber's HILL.....can't say enought...LIberty always comes ready to play Barbers hill and their is no diffeerence this year.......i can tell you that these players won't catch a wink of sleep this week as they are extremly looking foward to this game..doesn't matter if BHILL has homefield advantage or not...liberty doesn't care..they squashed that worry against Splendora....

4. To our Kicker Karim Cruz.....much love man...much love........i thought it was good..........

GET READY EAGLES GET READY.... :p That will be up to Liberty, Explayer. If you guys want to make it thug ball so be it! 40 won't be out there alone. So we can play football or whatever but we will still be ready!

RBARKER
10-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Expayer, Thanks for the post I'm sure that #40 and the rest of the team will love it. BH is ready! This is not like years past when we were beating everyone and were at 6-0. BH has lost thier games this year and have been very focused on their goal since then. #40 does talk but he backs it up on the field every Friday night. 116 hours till game time eek! eek!

borfmen010
10-14-2002, 01:57 PM
I happen to know #66 from Liberty and there's no way that he has any kind of grudge with any other player. I think that the #66 that Explayer was referring to was Arthur Baines, who graduated last year. As for the game, I predict that Liberty's D will step up in a big way and surprise a lot of folks. #32 has big plans to demolish all weaklings in his path. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AggieJohn
10-14-2002, 02:00 PM
borfmen010 who are you...do i know you...
you graduate last year

Compudyne
10-14-2002, 02:05 PM
Barbers Hill 34
Liberty 14

QBKilla
10-14-2002, 07:28 PM
Explayer I really wish you still played so I could smash your candy butt. As for the REAL Liberty Panthers, we know they are a very good team. They have turned it around after their pre-district schedule and just barely lost a close one to Cold Spring. We expect a hard fought and physical game and as should yall. I can't wait till gametime.

borfmen010
10-14-2002, 08:06 PM
I know liberty is very upset over their 1 point loss to coldsprings. Look for a steady diet of #15 and alot of hard hitting from both teams.
Liberty-21
Barbers Hill-7

FBmania
10-14-2002, 09:17 PM
We are well aware of #15 of the Panthers at BH, he has given us fits since jr. high. His brother is also a good athlete. Buttttt..... I think the BH defense will be able to slow him down some. All I know is no one here is expecting a cake walk and we will be ready. So buckle up Panthers you will be experiencing turbulence. :D

AggieJohn
10-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Borfmen010 speaks with volume....#15 has returned to the true gem that we thought he would be in middle school and his brother is slowly but for surely coming up too....look for no. 32 to be lighting you up all night and no. 31 to just run by you....oh yeah.....to qbkilla...our no.40 is bad momma too...look to see your helmet have some scorching on it as he burns past you and chunks duece...they know you...their ready...

RBARKER
10-15-2002, 07:34 AM
I just want to know one thing Explayer, Are you going to have the balls to come back on this board after Friday? I Think you have single handily encourage our Football team into making this game personal. THANKS! Oh if you are going to take pictures at the game, be sure to bring the highest speed film that money can buy or you wont get a snap shot of #22 scoring all his TD's.

QBKilla
10-15-2002, 09:31 AM
Explayer, RBarker is right you just made everything personal. There will be a battle of 40's on Friday, but I'm pretty confident that BH as a team will come out on top. And if I were you I would stop talking trash about #22. This kid don't play around. There isn't ANYONE on your team that can run him down. And our FB #44 will be opening holes for him all night long. The last time a team talked this much trash he went for 220 rushing and 70 receiving along with 4 TDs. So all I'm gonna say now is just keep ticking me and him off, we would be much obliged.

RBARKER
10-15-2002, 10:34 AM
just to give a litle comparison between these two teams. Below is a list of both teams top players through 6 games

Barbers Hill
top rusher - 884 yds. 16 td's
top passer - 547 yds. 3 td's
top receiver - 148 yds, 2 td's
defense has allowed 1,422 yds / 237 yds a game

Liberty
top russher - 365 yds. 5 td's
top passer - 144 yds. 1 td
top receiver - 86 yds. 1 td
defense has allowed 1,784 yds/ 297 yds a game

borfmen010
10-15-2002, 01:54 PM
Liberty does not talk trash. We are just ready to come play. Explayer should change his name to exmanager2001. There is always a possibility of the Liberty BH game being personal because of the intense rivalry that has developed. We can't wait til gametime. 77.5 hours to go. wink

FBmania
10-15-2002, 06:02 PM
borfmen010:
Liberty does not talk trash. We are just ready to come play. Explayer should change his name to exmanager2001. There is always a possibility of the Liberty BH game being personal because of the intense rivalry that has developed. We can't wait til gametime. 77.5 hours to go. wink Thanks for the info Borfmen, that's kind of what we figured about him. Looking forward to the game also. :D

QBKilla
10-15-2002, 08:19 PM
borfmen what postition do you play or what number are you? Just wondering.

QBKilla
10-16-2002, 09:47 AM
I'm anxious to see just how many times BH's #48 will whip Liberty's #50. If I recall right, that little sophomore ate his lunch last year. Just another battle within the battle. Gametime is just around the corner. 57 hours 39 minutes and counting. Explayer/manager, come out, come out where ever you are.

Jetback
10-16-2002, 11:36 AM
BH can get ready for loss number THREE! Liberty, despite the loss to Coldspring, is the best team in district 22-AAA. I see a three-way tie for first place. BH can't hang with Liberty. BH will beat Coldspring--these three will end up with only one loss in district. Liberty will be the #1 team because of the point system. They will beat BH by a 28-6 score. I'll give BH 6 points because I think they will get a short field a couple of times and be able to somehow get one into the endzone.

RBARKER
10-16-2002, 12:35 PM
Jetback, That is about the stupidest view of this game that I have seen thus far, congradulations. Their will be no domination by Liberty in this game only the hope to squeek one by. Liberty does have agood team and is capable of upsetting BH, but to think they are going to go to BH and win by 22 thats insulting.

FBmania
10-16-2002, 02:52 PM
Well JETBACK, it's been awhile since you showed your sillyness in here. I think it was just before the BH/ANAHUAC game. We all know how that turned out. Or have you been away saving the world and didn't have time to see the score posted? Liberty has proved themselves a worthy opponent for anyone in 22-3A. That brings us back to you. Do you support just anybody who plays BH, or do you just like to shoot off your mouth to see yourself in print?

BH_146
10-16-2002, 04:17 PM
Perhaps the link is that Jetback is a Panther supporter. Maybe loves the Carolina Panthers? Could "The Pink Panther" be a favorite movie? Does he use Panther Martin fishing lures?

QBKilla
10-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Jetback, I'm just going to say what everyone on this board is thinking....you're full of crap. You are the most vengeful BH hater ever. Don't hate us because we are beautiful, hate us because we stomp who you are pulling for. I am going to enjoy beating your team once again. Maybe this time you'll have the guts to come back in here and actually talk about the game right after its over.

redneckplayer010
10-16-2002, 08:09 PM
hey... qbkilla... get the car key out of your ear... you aren't the whole show... and this game is not going to be taken lightly... barkersomething... most stupid, not stupidest... when using words with two or more syllables we use more and most for comparisons... seeya friday night

redneck45

long live borf!

QBKilla
10-16-2002, 09:26 PM
Name one time when I stated that I was the whole show...yeah never. Thats because I know, as well as everyone else, that there are 11 people on the field. We have some very talented players on both sides of the ball. And RBarker I guess we should apologize for not using correct grammar in the presence of Webster the Grammar God. I'm sorry we all can't go to such an academically prestigious institution like Liberty. What's up with the car key thing, that was just gay.

redneckplayer010
10-16-2002, 10:21 PM
first of all, those are simple grammar rules learned in elementary... so maybe instead of dreaming of future glory days on the field while in elementary you could have learned something... because if you go to college you have to actually be smart enough to pass it... car key thing? we can't cuss on here and normally i have a not clean mouth... just trying to avoid being slammed for cussing... academically prestegious or not i do know basics... and basically i get annoyed by bad grammar... must have been because my mom was an english teacher, or maybe because i have an i.q. higher than ten, either way, shut it up because the first sign of ignorance is immediately chastizing... i was just trying to help rbarker out...

keep up with your studies #40, i'm sure someday you'll be as astute as the rest of the world

redneckplayer010

LLEDASF
10-16-2002, 10:55 PM
Hey redneck, you misspelled prestigious and chastising. You better check yourself before using that liberty language arts.

<small>[ October 16, 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: LLEDASF ]</small>

AggieJohn
10-16-2002, 11:30 PM
So it comes down to this...........i have been revealed...and stand ashamed i guess...prolly not though...i never knew that a bunch of high school punks could take something so serious as you folks do.....i was a manager..no slash that..i was a student trainer....prolly better than most....i knew what i was talking about...at least i think i did...anyway.......kind of let down that liberty folk don't back my tail up...just goes to show that AG folks don't know football....let me just rap it up with this..i'm not some dude that hangs on to high school glory days..i'm not some guy who wishes he was back in h.s.....forget that...i just know that i was trying to have some faith in Liberty Athetics and Liberty High School and your outcome borfPEOPLE sucked!......i only hope that the BHILL and LIBERTY players don't put hope into the program come your playoff loss...because i know that as soon as your lose...your HAS Beens...and the coaches could care less for you and your future....trust us....(us being those that have gone before you)....even my little student trainer self was eye witness to that....see if those coaches do lick of help to get you into college....and even if your good enough...they won't try..how many Liberty Players make it out..how many BHILL...doesn't sound like a lot...yeah..they can go to lousiana...or temple or mess like that...but do they honestly make...and do they get out...NIX...big super NIX....seems like their priorites lay within the pigskin

I retire my name so to speak......yall are just pathetic....
[QUOTE] They made Liberty and Barber's Hill so that the rest of the world couldn't be the worst cities in america [QUOTE]

borfmen010
10-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Ok first of all thanks for showing us how much fun yall barbers hill ppl have by writting your stats down.... that might be the coolest thing i've seen all year.. way to go..
Now back to the game. There will not be any domonatiom in this game, both teams are very solid.
Barbers hill is a very good team that is always under control. But liberty has an amazing amount of athlets and they will shine on friday night. All i can say is come watch the game on Friday night.

RBARKER
10-17-2002, 07:32 AM
Your correct Borfmen010, I think this game will be a hard fought game to the end. The only reason I can see the game opening up are turnovers. Oh and sorry about the grammar. I did not know my english teacher would be posting on here, by the way redneck is this proper grammar?
we can't cuss on here and normally I have a not clean mouth... .

Jetback
10-17-2002, 07:44 AM
I hate to disagree with borfmen010 but this will be a blowout. Liberty will gather the points needed to win the first place slot in the three-way tie thats going to happen in this district. Of course that should not matter to BH because they will be losing to Bridge City in the first round regardless of a first, second or third place finish. #40 you run your mouth too much. Sounds to me like you better stay low Friday night or they will be calling the trainer out onto the field.

Jetback
10-17-2002, 08:02 AM
To FBMania: What are you talking about? Saving the world? I'm just a typical high school fan (most of us hate BH). You are a bunch of egotistical, arrogant, snobbish, jerks who are living in the past. Hey, wake up your not a class A school anymore. But I bet you could compete in class A. To bad the UIL won't let you--come to think of it, thats probably why you guys are so mad ( you want to play with the litte teams--so you can score 100 points).

RBARKER
10-17-2002, 08:27 AM
JETBACK you are an IDIOT!!! :mad: What happened to you that made you hate BH so much. Did you play on one of the teams that BH thrashed? Did you come to Mont Belvieu and get your A.. whipped by a BH boy? Why don't you, redneck & Explayer start another post titled: Placing a target on Liberty! http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/sports/sports020_prv.gif http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Footba/Football_Tackle_prv.gif

<small>[ October 17, 2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

QBKilla
10-17-2002, 09:30 AM
All doubts will be cleared Friday night. I hope explayer, jetback, borfmen and the rest of you have the balls to show your self on this board again after we stomp yall. I hope yall have more than one ambulance on hand because it's gonna get nasty once BH steps on the field. WE READY, WE READY, WE READY...FOR YALL!

NewMan88
10-17-2002, 12:18 PM
This is directed to explayer2001, now known as currentloser2002.

I was at the same game you were at and apparently we saw two different events.
1. Coldsprings did not have their passing attack shut down by Liberty, but rather decided to not stray from their strength which is the running game. Liberty did not shut down the pass as much as Coldsprings was just plain ineffective(until that one play) because they don't try and throw it much so therefore they are not as good at that aspect.

2. I personally did not wonder why they went on it on 4&30, seeing as how they were down and if they punted the ball they would basically have been giving up on trying to win the game. You don't really grasp much about the simple things in football, probably why you never played.

3. Why did Liberty only have 2 players covering on trips, especially when the Coldspring reciever who caught the ball was clearly a better athlete than either of the two def. backs that were trying to guard three recievers.

4. Don't blame the loss on Coldsprings being lucky as much as the safety on a 1st down run deep in the Liberty end of the field and later when you had a chance to give the Liberty kicker, who by the way is very good, a great chance to still win. All Liberty had to do was run three times up the middle when they gave up the safety. Coldsprings would have had to use up their timeouts and then Liberty could have punted the ball away with around 50 seconds left for Coldsprings to score 9 points, very hard to do.
They also ended up trying to throw the ball instead of just running the ball up the middle to get the Liberty kicker closer to the goal. He still had the distance but missed ed left, who knows, he might have made it if he was not having to kick that one from the 35 yard line. If they could have made it to just the 25 yard line he makes that kick.

You are about as bad as that Jetback guy who rambles on and then gets shut down by people who can simply pay attention and don't speak, or in this cas write, for the sake of trying to start arguements. Grow up kid.

FBmania
10-17-2002, 02:01 PM
Well said newman88!

FBmania
10-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Jetback:
To FBMania: What are you talking about? Saving the world? I'm just a typical high school fan (most of us hate BH). You are a bunch of egotistical, arrogant, snobbish, jerks who are living in the past. Hey, wake up your not a class A school anymore. But I bet you could compete in class A. To bad the UIL won't let you--come to think of it, thats probably why you guys are so mad ( you want to play with the litte teams--so you can score 100 points).All I Know is that you disappeared after the Anahuac game( for obvious reasons ) then you start off with the same type of smack for the Liberty game. If you don't like BH that's fine. Personally I don't care. We have a good program here and yes we are proud of our Eagles. Everyone connected to football here knows Liberty is capable of winning on any given night and we respect them for it. It's when people like you start running your mouth without promoting your own team or identifying yourself, is when I start to get agitated.

It is easy to talk smack hiding behind a computer screen. A lot of these players on both sides talk smack and a lot post their name or #. So they either back it up or come back in here and take their medicine. Unlike you, so either put up or shut up. I'm not a player just an avid fan! Identify yourself by position, name or locale and jump in and we'll square off. This is fun! No one has to hate anybody to make a good rivalry.

LET'S ROLL EAGLES!!!!!

<small>[ October 17, 2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

redneckplayer010
10-17-2002, 06:25 PM
sorry for the spelling mistakes... while i pride my grammar my first b was in spelling, if that's not foreshadowing for you, nothing is...

to #40, i appreciate your enthusiasm... but please don't fill this board with such a stupid song... "we ready"... tonight you should listen to some cory morrow or pat green and find out what actual music is...

the phrase that someone questioned my grammar usage, while unorthodox, it was grammatically correct... i'm not an english teacher, i am only a, well redneck that understands that when simple errors that could have been corrected happen we end up looking stupid... like my spelling... sorry for causing trouble

i guess i'll see you guys tomorrow night... good luck and god bless until then

R is fer REDNECK! (Jerry Jeff Walker)

QBKilla
10-17-2002, 09:30 PM
redneckplayer010:
sorry for the spelling mistakes... while i pride my grammar my first b was in spelling, if that's not foreshadowing for you, nothing is...

to #40, i appreciate your enthusiasm... but please don't fill this board with such a stupid song... "we ready"... tonight you should listen to some cory morrow or pat green and find out what actual music is...

the phrase that someone questioned my grammar usage, while unorthodox, it was grammatically correct... i'm not an english teacher, i am only a, well redneck that understands that when simple errors that could have been corrected happen we end up looking stupid... like my spelling... sorry for causing trouble

i guess i'll see you guys tomorrow night... good luck and god bless until then

R is fer REDNECK! (Jerry Jeff Walker)Redneck, I listen to more music than rap. I'm pretty sure I'm a bigger Pat Green fan than you are. I went and saw him October 6th in the Woodlands. Anyways, us here at the Hill can't wait til tomorrow night either. Be sure to eat your Wheaties.

LLEDASF
10-17-2002, 09:52 PM
A little less than 2.5 hours till the day of battle. Who will prevail? Let's have some final predictions. With the balanced attack of Barbers Hill and their relentless defense I have to go with the 'Hill 34-17. Don't let me down.

redneckplayer010
10-17-2002, 10:48 PM
ok... the woodlands... i was there... in a nice seat in the front... my about 5th pat show this year... i go backstage often... i have met him several times... i go to church camp with his little brother... my baseball team resorted to calling me pat... if i'm not listening to my other favorite texas artists i am jamming pat green... umm wait you are a bigger fan than me though... so you were listening to him before 1998?... ehh probably not... i started listening to him when my cousin told me about a local guy from waco that had gone to tech and gotten a little bit of a following... thought i might be interested... i've been listening since... you probably heard about him about 2000, 2001 when all of your friends from college came home and told you that this guy was cool... well ol number 40, i hate to tell you but when it comes to pat green, don't question me... one of youth leaders in the diocese was his boss, my cousin is best friends with his brother... i'm talking to one of his bros right now... so before you spout your mouth about you being mr.pat green fan... maybe you'll need a little more info

redneckplayer010

LLEDASF
10-17-2002, 10:58 PM
Hey redneck nobody cares about how much in love you are with Pat Green, or if his cousin sat by you at church camp. This is a football post, and we talk football here, period.

RBARKER
10-18-2002, 07:51 AM
BH 35 Liberty & Pat Green 7 :D

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Musici/Musicians_and_Singers_Cowboy_guitar_prv.gif

<small>[ October 18, 2002, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: RBARKER ]</small>

QBKilla
10-18-2002, 09:15 AM
redneckplayer010:
ok... the woodlands... i was there... in a nice seat in the front... my about 5th pat show this year... i go backstage often... i have met him several times... i go to church camp with his little brother... my baseball team resorted to calling me pat... if i'm not listening to my other favorite texas artists i am jamming pat green... umm wait you are a bigger fan than me though... so you were listening to him before 1998?... ehh probably not... i started listening to him when my cousin told me about a local guy from waco that had gone to tech and gotten a little bit of a following... thought i might be interested... i've been listening since... you probably heard about him about 2000, 2001 when all of your friends from college came home and told you that this guy was cool... well ol number 40, i hate to tell you but when it comes to pat green, don't question me... one of youth leaders in the diocese was his boss, my cousin is best friends with his brother... i'm talking to one of his bros right now... so before you spout your mouth about you being mr.pat green fan... maybe you'll need a little more info

redneckplayer010Do you want a cookie? I really don't care how big of a Pat Green fan you are, unless he is gonna come and suit up as half back for yall. But I doubt he will since he doesn't like to lose.

Jetback
10-18-2002, 09:33 AM
RBarker--What is the deal with the two-headed Blue Eagle? That is the scariest thing about BH. Kind of makes me think you guys are some two-headed monster. But thats probably right.

AggieJohn
10-18-2002, 10:48 AM
NewMan88:
This is directed to explayer2001, now known as currentloser2002.

I was at the same game you were at and apparently we saw two different events.
1. Coldsprings did not have their passing attack shut down by Liberty, but rather decided to not stray from their strength which is the running game. Liberty did not shut down the pass as much as Coldsprings was just plain ineffective(until that one play) because they don't try and throw it much so therefore they are not as good at that aspect.

2. I personally did not wonder why they went on it on 4&30, seeing as how they were down and if they punted the ball they would basically have been giving up on trying to win the game. You don't really grasp much about the simple things in football, probably why you never played.

3. Why did Liberty only have 2 players covering on trips, especially when the Coldspring reciever who caught the ball was clearly a better athlete than either of the two def. backs that were trying to guard three recievers.

4. Don't blame the loss on Coldsprings being lucky as much as the safety on a 1st down run deep in the Liberty end of the field and later when you had a chance to give the Liberty kicker, who by the way is very good, a great chance to still win. All Liberty had to do was run three times up the middle when they gave up the safety. Coldsprings would have had to use up their timeouts and then Liberty could have punted the ball away with around 50 seconds left for Coldsprings to score 9 points, very hard to do.
They also ended up trying to throw the ball instead of just running the ball up the middle to get the Liberty kicker closer to the goal. He still had the distance but missed ed left, who knows, he might have made it if he was not having to kick that one from the 35 yard line. If they could have made it to just the 25 yard line he makes that kick.

You are about as bad as that Jetback guy who rambles on and then gets shut down by people who can simply pay attention and don't speak, or in this cas write, for the sake of trying to start arguements. Grow up kid.GROW UP KID?? whatever...you want my info....my name is john portier...i did graduate from liberty in 2001 ....no i never played...except in 7th grade.....did i think that football was GOD...no...

Why did i choose "explayer2001" as my id?
Because i wanted too...it served as a two-fold name...i was in one act my senior year and was a play-er....and i did play in 7th grade.....i never wanted to play football.......i like being a student athletic trainer......

Do i still believe what i believe about the coldspring game? Yeah....i do....stupid to go on a 4th and 30...if you don't have a special teams unit than you don't have a complete team..i know what i'm talking about when it comes to football....you think i didn't OBSERVE on the sidelines for 2 years.......i know what i'm talking about.....try someone else NEWMAN88...

Why do i talk mess on this post?
Because it's free speech....no.....because i didn't know that a bunch of overly prideful kids from both Liberty and Barbers Hill were going to take this stuff seriously.I guess i shouldn't of put so much faith into a bunch of puny high school punks who drive cars they don't pay for, have insurance they don't pay for, have tuiton for school that they don't pay for, and have food and other bills to pay for....for all you BHILL and Liberty H.S. people...you think football is life...try the real world...get a job...start paying for your education.......paying for your stuff...then you'll see where the real "game" is

Do i give a flip about whether or not Liberty wins on Friday night?[B/]
Not after this fallout.I'd like to see it, will it happen, prolly not.

[B]Did i have an alterior motives for trash talking?
Yes, I film the games for LDTV, and thought i could make the game hyper....but also have never seen liberty beat barbers hill since like 1996....so i wanted to fuel liberty's fire

Will I be on Barber's Hill's side tonight?
Yep camera and all...got to make a living some how

Do i give a flip if mr. Jared Dolan thinks i'm a retard?
About as much as Barber's Hill cares about funding their academic programs....

Is there one person left on the Barber's Hill roster that i respect? there really wasn't one in the beginning

Is there one person left on the Liberty roster that i still like?
Yeah...but there are few...

Why DID (did being the operative word here) i care so much for Liberty Football this year?
Because the only sport at Lee College that doesn't suck is its volleyball team

Do i care if Liberty folks get mad at me?
Not so much..

DO i care if RBARKER, bh146, and all the other folks especially Dolan talk mess about me?
Not really....in fact...wish them best of luck tonight...just sad to think that in their span of life this is their "glory year."

And as for Liberty folks who have read this post?
If you don't like me fine, not like i ever knew you before.

"Praise the Lord, for their is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"
-Caleb Carruth

And to R.T.--thanks dude....thanks...

FBmania
10-18-2002, 11:06 AM
RBARKER:
BH 35 Liberty & Pat Green 7 :D

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Musici/Musicians_and_Singers_Cowboy_guitar_prv.gifRBARKER , you are too funny!

Jetback
10-18-2002, 12:07 PM
To explayer--WOW
I think i'll just keep on dogging barbers hill anonymously.

AggieJohn
10-18-2002, 12:57 PM
Jetback:
To explayer--WOW
I think i'll just keep on dogging barbers hill anonymously.send me a personal message hit the second little icon on the post screen...with the two people and an envelope so that i can go to my profile and get a personal message from you...i wanna know who you are....you seem of like spirits to what i am

<small>[ October 18, 2002, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

borfmen010
10-18-2002, 01:45 PM
It's 5 hours and 43 minutes to gametime. We can't wait to get out there. Good luck!

borfmen010
10-18-2002, 01:48 PM
By the way the borfmen010 are #'s

NewMan88
10-18-2002, 02:50 PM
Well, I guess that I hit a nerve with our good friend Mr. Portier.
First, I could care less about what your name is and the rest of your story.
My main points is that while you may have been on the sidelines observing the rest of us who actually have played and coach the great game of football do understand a few things that the observers like yourself do not. You would think that if you tape games for the Liberty and Dayton teams that you would have a better grasp of why you play the game in the first place, which is to win.

Liberty, has some good athletes but the people running the show made some very poor choices when it came to play calling on both sides of the ball. That is why Liberty, the better team, lost.

Coldsprings had to go for it on 4 & 30 because then they know that they would have done everything in their power to try and win the game, which again is the reason why you play. I don't think that any of the people on this board, or rather many of them, feel that their time on the field were their glory days, but I truly enjoyed mine. I hope you enjoyed yours watching the real athletes play. You know the ones who can take the crap that goes along with playing, putting up with stupid coaches and stupid fans and aches and pains just because they love the game. I have more respect for any kid who will put up with all the hard times that go into playing but have none for someone who played in 7th grade and now uses his time trying to stir up things like an immature 5 year old.

I find it kind of funny how you end your last reply with a religious statement in nature while your behavior has been in my opinion very unchristianlike in character. The bottom line is that you have never, and could never been a real player and therefore should keep your trap shut. Yes you do have freedom of speech and so do I. So do a great deal many others that are more articulate and well read and informed when it comes to football. Stay in the shallow end of the pool.
You wouldn't know cover 3 from a hole in the ground and you show your ignorance everytime you post something.

AggieJohn
10-18-2002, 03:17 PM
NewMan88:
Well, I guess that I hit a nerve with our good friend Mr. Portier.
First, I could care less about what your name is and the rest of your story.
My main points is that while you may have been on the sidelines observing the rest of us who actually have played and coach the great game of football do understand a few things that the observers like yourself do not. You would think that if you tape games for the Liberty and Dayton teams that you would have a better grasp of why you play the game in the first place, which is to win.

Liberty, has some good athletes but the people running the show made some very poor choices when it came to play calling on both sides of the ball. That is why Liberty, the better team, lost.

Coldsprings had to go for it on 4 & 30 because then they know that they would have done everything in their power to try and win the game, which again is the reason why you play. I don't think that any of the people on this board, or rather many of them, feel that their time on the field were their glory days, but I truly enjoyed mine. I hope you enjoyed yours watching the real athletes play. You know the ones who can take the crap that goes along with playing, putting up with stupid coaches and stupid fans and aches and pains just because they love the game. I have more respect for any kid who will put up with all the hard times that go into playing but have none for someone who played in 7th grade and now uses his time trying to stir up things like an immature 5 year old.

I find it kind of funny how you end your last reply with a religious statement in nature while your behavior has been in my opinion very unchristianlike in character. The bottom line is that you have never, and could never been a real player and therefore should keep your trap shut. Yes you do have freedom of speech and so do I. So do a great deal many others that are more articulate and well read and informed when it comes to football. Stay in the shallow end of the pool.
You wouldn't know cover 3 from a hole in the ground and you show your ignorance everytime you post something.Fact is my brother, i could care less who is more qualified to speak about cover 3's and stuff....this is a message board...one person might have more of a knowledge the game than the other on these message boards...fact is i know the truth, and that's what i stick with...i observe the game, i report the game, i give my opinions...you don't like them, you don't have to read them, as far as my character being Christian or not, who give you the right to decide whether i acting that way or not...i live my life the way i believe God wants me to...i had the inalienable right to speak what i spoke because i believe it from my years at the High School...i used to tthink after i got out that i would miss it...but after talking to people on here my opinion has changed....i live by my mistakes, i repent for them...as for calling me a five year old and telling me how you loved your days playing, that's fine you have that, i loved it when i was there but until i actually stayed in town and saw the outside perspective...i actually saw how much crap the program is...AND sounds to me like your someone who has graduated and our talking on this post you think that i'm immature for doing this.....check yo self.....and as for my love of the game..don't question that...you don't know me...i just got through playing a game as QB 20 minutes ago with a bunch of 3rd graders who were wanting to know so much of the game...don't question my ethics, don't question my spirituality, and especially dont question my age or maturity level...i can promist you bub...it's a whole lot more higher than you...you think that your knowlege of defense makes you inferior to me....your too much of coward to reveal your name even...AND Jetback who are you

LLEDASF
10-18-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey where did that redneck dude run off to? After the rendition earlier, about being Pat Green in a previous life, I bet he is starting his own web site www.patgreenandme.com. (http://www.patgreenandme.com.)Two and 1/2 hours 'til kickoff. I wonder if Pat Green will be there?

<small>[ October 18, 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: LLEDASF ]</small>