PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Finish to SOX game last night...

slpybear the bullfan
10-06-2007, 11:54 PM
...and AROD remains O fer this post season. Call him Mr. AKKKtober.

Manny hits walk off 3 run HR with 2 outs, Bottom of the ninth at Fenway. And he absolutely had a picture perfect crush of a swing.

He had struggled all night... and with 2 outs and Pedroia on first, the Halos walked Ortiz to get to Manny. And he laid down the Jimmy Jack. Freakin Awesome!

Chance to finish it off tomorrow.. GO SOX!

burnet44
10-07-2007, 12:00 AM
remember the yanks were up 2-0
then lost 3 straight
when the Sox finally won it
I hope it isnt role reversal

go Sox and Rox in the Series
with a little snow in the series lol

necks_c/09
10-07-2007, 07:35 AM
A-Rod is Clutch!

I can't wait to see him yank 80 out of the park and go 0fer in the playoffs and see how much the fans like him then.

They already hate his a$$ anyway, now this is def not helping his cause.

He needs to 5-5 with 3 bombs and about 10 RBI's next game.

TheDOCTORdre
10-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
remember the yanks were up 2-0
then lost 3 straight
when the Sox finally won it
I hope it isnt role reversal

go Sox and Rox in the Series
with a little snow in the series lol

the yanks were up 3-0 to be exact, when the BoSox pulled off 4 straight to win, and actually they won eight straight as they swept the Cards in the WS

eagles_victory
10-07-2007, 11:30 AM
He carried his team to the playoffs he didnt have the benefit of Big Papi or Manny to have injured plaged sub par seasons and ride their teammates coattails to the playoffs. A-Rod has struggled in the playoffs but for the most part teams are pitching around him this year and he is trying to hit bad pitches becuase he doesnt trust the guys behind him. He has to settle for the walks if their not going to pitch to him

Old Tiger
10-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I didn't know A-Rod is the reason the Yankee pitchers are sucking:confused:

burnet44
10-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
the yanks were up 3-0 to be exact, when the BoSox pulled off 4 straight to win, and actually they won eight straight as they swept the Cards in the WS

my bad
it was in the ALCS
I was thinking Div/ Playoff
my bad

ty

slpybear the bullfan
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I didn't know A-Rod is the reason the Yankee pitchers are sucking:confused:

NOW THAT is a quality post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
10-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
He carried his team to the playoffs he didnt have the benefit of Big Papi or Manny to have injured plaged sub par seasons and ride their teammates coattails to the playoffs. A-Rod has struggled in the playoffs but for the most part teams are pitching around him this year and he is trying to hit bad pitches becuase he doesnt trust the guys behind him. He has to settle for the walks if their not going to pitch to him

Ummmm... He is getting pitched to in the playoffs. And he is not hitting. And this is why he drives his team's fans nuts.