PDA

View Full Version : Brownfiled-(5-1) vs Dalhart-(3-3)

Wolf Playa
10-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Who wins? and why? Dalhart has been has been hit hard with injury's, 4 starters both ways have been out, and some of them will be out for Brownfield game aswell, Brownfield just came off a great win over Midland Greenwood, and Dalhart just came off a big loss to Stratford 31-0, If Dalhart can move the ball offensivly then they can win it, dnt really know much about Brownfield, i do know that Dalhart is there homecoming. I will go with Dalhart by 10

GWOOD
10-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Good to see someone on here from Dalhart.

Brownfield is not bad. QB is quick. They only had 74 yards passing in the first 4 games but I think that is because they were piling up 350+ yards of rushing each game. QB was a good passer and they were successful when we stopped the run

Brownfield was a small team but very quick. They only stopped our running game a few times but we had no passing game. 1-16 on the night. We outgained them like 433 to 316 in total yards but they were very opportunistic, never gave up, and only had 2 penalties for 10 yards the whole night.

Wolf Playa
10-07-2007, 12:40 AM
well we have a Quick D, so it will be hard to run against us, there only chance will be too pass, but we dnt let QB's have alot of time back in the pocket, they either have to scramble or just throw it up.