10-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Mack is Mack.....Colt McCoy will start.

Old Tiger
10-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Mack is Mack.....Colt McCoy will start. That is so sad but true :(

luvhoops34
10-06-2007, 06:45 PM
It's Colt McCoy's job until somebody takes it away from him.

Old Tiger
10-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
It's Colt McCoy's job until somebody takes it away from him. That'll never happen with Mack and Co. "experienced" theory

eagles_victory
10-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
It's Colt McCoy's job until somebody takes it away from him. someone has to be given a chance to take it to be able to take it

burnet44
10-07-2007, 10:36 PM
we are back up?
lol

KTA
10-07-2007, 10:39 PM
WOW this IS crazy:eek:

Snydertigersrul
10-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Who will be the starting QB next year?

The question is who will start the next game? I hope it's not McCoy after his last two performances.

KTA
10-07-2007, 10:46 PM
NM!!!!

Big Papa
10-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
The question is who will start the next game? I hope it's not McCoy after his last two performances.

did you watch the last performance...he played a good game

JJ7997
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Chiles is not the second coming of Vince Young, although he does have potential to be a quality QB, I just dont think you should rest all of your hopes on one guy. McCoy didnt have a bad game last Saturday.

The Stumblin' Steers should think more about switching from Charles to McGee in the backfield. Minus a certain fumble the Steers could have taken it from Blow U.

KTA
10-07-2007, 11:06 PM
what about the K-state game?

JJ7997
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by KTA
what about the K-state game?

K-State seems to have McCoy's #. He shouldnt have been kept in the game as long as he was.

I actually think McCoy will improve now as the season progresses as long as he stays healthy.

KTA
10-07-2007, 11:48 PM
you mean now that we have nothing on the line?

Ranger Mom
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
we are back up?
lol

I beg of ALL of you to keep it civil!! Any HINT of it going south and it won't only be locked....but sent away to the deleted posts in the sky!!:p

KTA
10-08-2007, 12:36 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........im soooo close to a avatar :D

lakers
10-08-2007, 12:36 AM
It will definitely belong to Colt, unless he gets hurt...

Ranger Mom
10-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by KTA
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........im soooo close to a avatar :D

Then you better be on your VERY best behavior!!:p

KTA
10-08-2007, 12:44 AM
shoot after this post im not touching this thread again :D

All I wanted to do was post the poll ;)

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 12:47 AM
http://www.opendoorsrecruiting.com/thechiles.jpg

KTA
10-08-2007, 01:02 AM
hope you dont mind, but I saved that chiles pic:D

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 01:04 AM
I think it's funny they show Colt in the background with the trainers

HM33
10-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
http://www.opendoorsrecruiting.com/thechiles.jpg

HAHA nice I like it

Cameron Crazy
10-08-2007, 01:36 AM
After the 16th time, no one is going to take Colt's spot.

No one on the team has the offense down than him and can execute it better.

I hate when people bash him for his mistakes, he is human just like everyone else.

To answer the question, no one will take his spot.

KTA
10-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I think it's funny they show Colt in the background with the trainers

I didnt even notice that

Buccaneer
10-08-2007, 03:16 AM
Chiles is nowhere near ready to start. If Colt is ready Sat he should get a big lead against Iowa State that will get Chiles some playing time. He probably will look good and drive Kta just a little more crazy!

piratebg
10-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Chiles needs to work to become a better passer. He is a good runner but the times he as thrown I've been anything but impressed. Aside from K-State, who had the whole teams number, McCoy has fair to good. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they've tried to play him like he is VY instead of changing their scheme to suit his talents.

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 07:44 AM
I think McCoy has lost some zip on his ball. He struggles to hit his receivers on the deep routes in stride. Most of them are underthrown. How can you tell how Chiles is doing in the passing game? He has only thrown the ball 6 times.

piratebg
10-08-2007, 07:49 AM
And only one has been caught. The rest were pretty off. With all the hype surrounding him, I was expecting a little better accuracy but his passes kept hitting the dirt. Chiles, IMO, sucks as a QB and would be better suited as a receiver.

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
And only one has been caught. The rest were pretty off. With all the hype surrounding him, I was expecting a little better accuracy but his passes kept hitting the dirt. Chiles, IMO, sucks as a QB and would be better suited as a receiver. Ya never know until you actually see him more.

piratebg
10-08-2007, 07:54 AM
I think Chiles blows. There has to be a better QB on the Horns bench than him.

IHS Fan
10-08-2007, 08:44 AM
everybody is missing the bigger picture here. all the blame is being put on mcCoy for the loss. he didn't give up 40+ points. i've been a UT fan since before most of you were born but the defense is the problem. not the qb.

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
everybody is missing the bigger picture here. all the blame is being put on mcCoy for the loss. he didn't give up 40+ points. i've been a UT fan since before most of you were born but the defense is the problem. not the qb.
Oh come on, now. You don't seriously think that he's not to blame? Sheesh.....take off the burnt orange shades for a minute and think about it. It's his fault 40 points were given up because he doesn't play defense. Oh and the OL problems are his problem too. If he were Vince Young, then no one would be having a discussion about him and the OL. Charles fumbling? Yep....his fault too. He should've handed off to someone who would hold onto the ball. Gosh, I'm just a chick, but even I can tell what's going on. :p ;)

piratebg
10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh come on, now. You don't seriously think that he's not to blame? Sheesh.....take off the burnt orange shades for a minute and think about it. It's his fault 40 points were given up because he doesn't play defense. Oh and the OL problems are his problem too. If he were Vince Young, then no one would be having a discussion about him and the OL. Charles fumbling? Yep....his fault too. He should've handed off to someone who would hold onto the ball. Gosh, I'm just a chick, but even I can tell what's going on. :p ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
10-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Don't forget... Colt also has hypnotized the Offensive Coordinators and calls all of the plays using a special microphone to the coach. He also systematically frames notable Horns players by planting drugs, etc. so he can keep all the spotlight on him. Oh... and he also regularly manipulates the Illuminati so he can force the National Media to set a bar so high that even he cannot achieve it....

ROFLMAO... :clap: :clap: :clap:

SUPERMANN5107
10-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Rivals shows that Texas is recruiting a VY type from Pennsylvania named Terrell Pryor. Number 1 player in the nation I believe. Will they get him? Probably not but you never know.

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Don't forget... Colt also has hypnotized the Offensive Coordinators and calls all of the plays using a special microphone to the coach. He also systematically frames notable Horns players by planting drugs, etc. so he can keep all the spotlight on him. Oh... and he also regularly manipulates the Illuminati so he can force the National Media to set a bar so high that even he cannot achieve it....

ROFLMAO... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh man!!!!! How could I forget those? :doh:

Niiiiice, slpy! :clap: :clap: :D

Stownhorse
10-08-2007, 08:56 PM
That'll never happen with Mack and Co. "experienced" theory

Nobody else has done anything spectacular....plus they are rebuilding their line...3 went to the NFL

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Nobody else has done anything spectacular....plus they are rebuilding their line...3 went to the NFL
Duuude...you need to keep up here! ALL of that is Colt's fault. :p

Old Tiger
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Nobody else has done anything spectacular....plus they are rebuilding their line...3 went to the NFL I'm talking about in the secondary and linebacking corps. Michael Huey is good enough to be starting but isn't because he is "inexperienced"