PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys

Burnet Dawg06
07-05-2003, 10:46 AM
How do you all think the Dallas Cowboys will do this upcomming season?

Chris Hart
07-05-2003, 10:57 AM
I know most of the 'experts' predict another down year for the Cowboys, but I expect them to go anywhere between 7-9 & 9-7 and challenge for a wildcard. The achilles heel for the Boys lately has been the laziness and lack of effort from the offensive line(excluding the QB spot). I think Hutchison got a taste last year, and I believe we will see some good growth in his game this season. If we develop a running game without Emmitt, we should be fine because everyone knows the defense should be AWESOME! Go Cowboys, still America's Team! :)

<small>[ July 05, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

niceguy1986
07-05-2003, 11:05 AM
I predict 7-9

Showtime33
07-05-2003, 11:12 AM
The key for the Cowboys I think will be the 0-line. If they can give Hutch time to throw then I think the offense will be able to put points on the board. It doesnt matter who you have back there at QB if the line isnt blocking. Last year I was amazed that Hutch was still alive after the beating he took thanks to his offensive line. One thing that is not in the favor of the Cowboys is their schedule. If you look at it, its not a very easy one. I am going out on a limb and saying that Dallas goes 10-6 and makes the playoffs as a wildcard.

clay
07-07-2003, 01:04 PM
I agree the O line was pathetic last year, just give Chad a little time and I think he has some great potential. They also have one of the strongest Defense in the league coming back, I love the cowboys so I'm very optimistic.

PPHSfan
07-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Bookmark this post and make me eat crow in December.

10-6 with a wildcard spot, two deep in the playoffs.

And I hate Pro Football, but I am one of those guys who thinks it all boils down to coaching. From the Pro's down thru little leauge.