PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Hornets

orangeblood
10-06-2007, 01:06 AM
CALDWELL 49 HUTTO 21

Somehow saying I told you so just wouldn't seem right
Yes Hutto did have turnovers but we played better than they did tonight. I hope the youngman from Hutto that was injuried is ok.

Good Luck Hutto with the rest of your season......

HEMOTOXIC
10-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Congrats Caldwell! You all really look impressive...Good luck with district play.

hutex04
10-06-2007, 06:40 AM
congrats Caldwell on a well deserved win :clap:

ProudHornetMom
10-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks! It was an exciting win for the team and community.

Do you have an update on the injured player? I heard that it was a possible compression type neck injury. He was moving his extremites which is a good sign. Please let us know how he is doing.

Old Tiger
10-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Even though you are winning you should still remain humble. That is how respect is earned.

ProudHornetMom
10-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Go Blue - I was being respectful and meant nothing demeaning to Hutto. I've been through too many close games, losses and "almost made it" to be anything but respectful of other teams. Our concern for the injured student is genuine.

Old Tiger
10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
Go Blue - I was being respectful and meant nothing demeaning to Hutto. I've been through too many close games, losses and "almost made it" to be anything but respectful of other teams. Our concern for the injured student is genuine. I'm not talking about your post. :)

ProudHornetMom
10-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh...now I get it. I'm slow-witted this morning and maybe a little sensitive...going for more coffee.;)

Old Tiger
10-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
Oh...now I get it. I'm slow-witted this morning and maybe a little sensitive...going for more coffee.;) Or perhaps you've had to much coffee?:eek: :p

HippoBaseball05
10-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Addisen was discharged last night at around 1:00 a.m. Initially on the sideline he started having an asthmatic type panic attack when he couldn't feel his legs, but was much better by the time he was placed in the ambulance.

When he was wheeled into the waiting room and saw the around 40 teammates, friends and family it was an awesome sight. The guys were so relieved... You could tell after he was taken out of the stadium they were not quite 'there' completely the rest of the night. He is the heart of the defense for sure.

He has a nasty bruise on his back which gave a 'stinger' effect to his lower extremities, but he is at practice right now watching gamefilm as we speak..... Truly a blessing he is alright...

Congrats to the Hornets. Y'all definitely played a great game.

ProudHornetMom
10-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the update. We had prayers going while he was on the field being prepared for the transport. We were sitting where we could see his arrival to the ambulance and his mom arrive. It was very emotional. Every Hornet mom who witnessed the mom coming to the ambulance...had tears and felt that kindred football mom concern. Sounds dramatic but it was a emotional, worrisome scene at that time. They took him to one ambulance and then waited what seemed an eternity for a second one. Sirens seemed to wail forever. I know that wait was torturous for the player and his family.

I thought the Hippos did a great job of refocusing. It did affect their play but you could tell they were trying to stay focused...not an easy task.