PDA

View Full Version : Bellville 33/St Thomas 14

Brahma84
10-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Total yards: Bellville 421, ST 194
For Bellville, Nunn 15 carries 159 yds 2TD
Mueller 3 Rec. 142 yds 2TD

Defense gave up a couple of long plays, but played well overall. Offense kept getting called for holding over and over.

KL3
10-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Great pass and catch from Conley to Mueller on the 83 yard TD pass. Mueller, a sophomore 6'5" TE is very impressive. Runs more like a WR than TE.

Nunn's stiff-arm on the poor little DB on his 15 yard TD run was pretty entertaining.

There were a total of 19 penalties in this game.

BrahmaMom
10-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the report guys. Our Brahmas have performed well. The penalties are gonna have to decrease as we go into district. Way to go, Brahmas!

Bull's-eye
10-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Great pass and catch from Conley to Mueller on the 83 yard TD pass. Mueller, a sophomore 6'5" TE is very impressive. Runs more like a WR than TE.

There were a total of 19 penalties in this game.

Couldn't agree more! The Mueller kid is a great weapon for Bellville. Even if he is covered, his size gives him the advantage of catching the ball.

The Refs sure did call a bunch of holding calls on both teams, making for a long and sloppy game. I heard that officials could call a holding penalty on every play and these Refs came very close. Remember, there were several more penalties that were declined by both teams.

Bull's-eye
10-06-2007, 02:12 PM
St. Thomas and their fans were nothing but first class. They have an unique stadium that has stands on just one side of the stadium. All their personel and fans were very friendly and great hosts to the fans of Bellville. Their was only one fight during the game, a playful bout between the 2 mascots that ended with a big hug. They also had a small gift shop with all kind of St. Thomas apparel. I wished more teams would do this!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
St. Thomas and their fans were nothing but first class. They have an unique stadium that has stands on just one side of the stadium. All their personel and fans were very friendly and great hosts to the fans of Bellville. Their was only one fight during the game, a playful bout between the 2 mascots that ended with a big hug. They also had a small gift shop with all kind of St. Thomas apparel. I wished more teams would do this!

Great place to play a football game, the new artificial turf look good. C. Biggio was in Bellville for the Freshman game, also was sighted at the game last night. Good luck to ST. Tomas the rest of the way.

Bull's-eye
10-06-2007, 10:37 PM
I thought DL #34 Gilmore had a very good game, especially for just being called up from the JV's. I wonder why he wasn't on the varsity at the beginning of the season?

Bull19
10-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I thought DL #34 Gilmore had a very good game, especially for just being called up from the JV's. I wonder why he wasn't on the varsity at the beginning of the season?

FROM WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE GAME BELLVILLE WAS LUCKY TO COME OUT WITH THE WIN.......