PDA

View Full Version : Benching, Romming, ETC.

crzyjournalist03
10-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Are these things not made public anymore? Usually, when a member is not allowed to post, there is a thread stating as such. Lately though, I've seen quite a few benchings an ejections that weren't announced.

No big deal...just wondering if it was a change in policy.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Are these things not made public anymore? Usually, when a member is not allowed to post, there is a thread stating as such. Lately though, I've seen quite a few benchings an ejections that weren't announced.

No big deal...just wondering if it was a change in policy.

No they aren't and you are correct, it IS a new change in policy!!

Darren
10-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No they aren't and you are correct, it IS a new change in policy!!

So if a person is benched or ejected you will not be able to publically discuss the reason it occured?

BobcatBenny
10-05-2007, 02:20 PM
We are gonna miss you crazyj, but I'm not sure we will even notice that you are gone!

crzyjournalist03
10-05-2007, 02:21 PM
cool...

In that case, when I decide to go out, I'll make sure I do it in a blaze of glory so EVERYBODY knows! :D ;)

No, but seriously, I can see why that would be beneficial and save mods a few headaches. I just hadn't seen anything about it so I was wondering what was up.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
cool...

In that case, when I decide to go out, I'll make sure I do it in a blaze of Glory so EVERYBODY knows! :D ;)

No, but seriously, I can see why that would be beneficial and save mods a few headaches. I just hadn't seen anything about it so I was wondering what was up.

And hasn't it been nice??:D

crzyjournalist03
10-05-2007, 02:25 PM

now that you mention it, it has been a little less chaotic lately!

Although I'm still hoping for a "hall of shame" someday where all of the ROMed poster names are listed so we can look back and reminisce!

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I have enjoyed it IMMENSELY! :D

slpybear the bullfan
10-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Public discussions about the "ejections" just weren't really adding anything good to the board... mostly they just added fuel to the fires.

And yes, I too think it is much nicer!