PDA

View Full Version : Man.....

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
there is a LOT of guests lurking!!!

Do y'all think our sometimes "over zealousness" scares them and that's why they just read and don't sign up??:thinking: :thinking:

rangerjoe33
10-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't normally pay attention to who is on the board or not but you peeked my interest. I was suprised to see that 2010 is on the board right now...

Does Snyder have a bye tonight?

Sweetwater Red
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Do y'all think our sometimes "over zealousness" scares them and that's why they just read and don't sign up??:thinking: :thinking:

I HAVE noticed alot of the guests reading Sweetwater related
threads...:thinking: :D :thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I don't normally pay attention to who is on the board or not but you peeked my interest. I was suprised to see that 2010 is on the board right now...

Does Snyder have a bye tonight?

No...they play Lubbock Estacado...I'm pretty sure it's tonight and not tomorrow!!

BobcatBenny
10-05-2007, 01:48 PM

Over Zealousness?

Its Roid Rage! :D

Should we start random DL drug testing?

DaHop72
10-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33

Does Snyder have a bye tonight? Estacado tonight, teachers workday, no school.

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 02:00 PM

I think we might scare them a little. I remember when Friday's were hoping with football talk. There still is football talk, but not as much as before. I think we just all get comfortable talking about everything else that until tonight we are just wasting time before kick off. :thinking: hmmmmmmmmm