PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

CHS_CG
10-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I am working 3-11 for the next 6 weeks m-f so the ones who usually text me updates on their games please do not, as i am not allowed to check my phone inless i am on break or lunch. I would be more than happy to get finals but i dont need quarterly updates. Thanks guys.

To answer rita's text the other day.. yes im still alive, just not around a lot any more.

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 11:37 AM
well thanks for the update -- just wanted to make sure you were still breathing! i almost called your mom!!! :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
well thanks for the update -- just wanted to make sure you were still breathing! i almost called your mom!!! :eek:

LOL!!

I hadn't even realized she hadn't been around!!!

j/k T......ya know I love ya!!

I will send you a final!!

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!

I hadn't even realized she hadn't been around!!!

j/k T......ya know I love ya!!

I will send you a final!!

hee hee

well, i usually chat with her on IM, but with all the internet issues I've been having at work - I don't bother signing in half the time.

CHS_CG
10-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

the hardest part of all of this is the way its effecting taylor. Momma says she askes for me at night, she cries when i leave her at the baby sitters in the middle of the day and she even has been trying to stay up till i get home.:( i just keep telling myself 6 weeks.. after that i will work m,t,w,f 8-3;30am and sundays 5am-1:30

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
the hardest part of all of this is the way its effecting taylor. Momma says she askes for me at night, she cries when i leave her at the baby sitters in the middle of the day and she even has been trying to stay up till i get home.:( i just keep telling myself 6 weeks.. after that i will work m,t,w,f 8-3;30am and sundays 5am-1:30

I didn't realize you had already started your new job!! :doh:

Poor Taylor. It will benefit her down the road so just stick with it. ;) Don't be a stranger!!

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 11:52 AM

At least she is with your mom at night and you aren't having to pick her up from the babysitters after you get off!!

CHS_CG
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At least she is with your mom at night and you aren't having to pick her up from the babysitters after you get off!!

and of course she is sleeping in my bed at night lol.

44INAROW
10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
I am working 3-11 for the next 6 weeks m-f so the ones who usually text me updates on their games please do not, as i am not allowed to check my phone inless i am on break or lunch. I would be more than happy to get finals but i dont need quarterly updates. Thanks guys.

To answer rita's text the other day.. yes im still alive, just not around a lot any more.

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you online much - this explains it.. how do you like working 3-11? I can see it having advantages and disadvantages..............

crzyjournalist03
10-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was just thinking I hadn't seen you online much - this explains it.. how do you like working 3-11? I can see it having advantages and disadvantages..............

one of my best friends swears by that shift...he also works Sunday-Thursday, but claims that he wouldn't change the hours he works for anything...he goes to sleep every night around 3 a.m. and gets up about 11 or so.