PDA

View Full Version : Royse City vs. Pittsburg

sportsgram
10-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I know there is a lot of interest in the Frisco Wakeland and Celina game for obvious reasons. However, another big game is shaping up to the east of Dallas as Pittsburg travels in to take on Royse City.

Coach Manley is doing something right out in Pittsburg. 4-1 coming into the game after going 2-8 last year! This will be the best test to date for the Bulldogs! Kendall Wright, Carlos Brown and co. vs. Richard Morrison, Carlos Gallegos and crew.

It should be a fun one tonight. They are expecting a capacity plus crowd in RC tonight.

Warning: Blatant Plug Ahead....

If you can't make the game, you can hear it at www.sportsgram.net. Our pre-game will start at approximately 7:10.

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 11:43 AM
g2 don't forget to call me with updates

rcbulldog34
10-05-2007, 12:09 PM
If you want to sit down you better get there early.

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by rcbulldog34
If you want to sit down you better get there early.

Who sits and football games???;)

rangerjoe33
10-05-2007, 01:17 PM
I think what he meant was if you don't want to stand along the fence get there early.

I hate watching a game from the fence...unfortunately I will be working concessions through the frist QTR....

All the seats in the stands will be gone.

Ingleside Fan
10-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I think what he meant was if you don't want to stand along the fence get there early.

Just making fun!:devil:

lostaussie
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
g2 don't forget to call me with updates i need mine too.........guess i'll have to go dig my raingear out of my boat to go see gilmer cause its trying to rain now:doh: