PDA

View Full Version : good morning downlow

DU_stud04
10-05-2007, 05:01 AM
ITS FRIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

bust out the coffee, get waking up and let this be a marvelous day because today is a great day....

its friday :D

where is everyone going to be this weekend? i will be in celina tonight for that game, look me up. hooters in frisco off of preston after the game for some football talk and some wings

sww-bull52
10-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Have fun dude. I'm in Albany & Schenectady, NY for training. Gotta call home for updates. :(

luvhoops34
10-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Have fun dude. I'm in Albany & Schenectady, NY for training. Gotta call home for updates. :(

I can pronounce "Schenectady" but I don't know if I could spell it without looking it up!

3afan
10-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Forney @ Heath tonight
at the ballpark "working" all day Sat & Sun AM

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
ITS FRIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

bust out the coffee, get waking up and let this be a marvelous day because today is a great day....

its friday :D

I woke up to no cable tv or internet at our house. It went down about 1 a.m. for residents of Ingleside and Aransas Pass. Good thing I don't have their phone service too!

Oh...and then...got to work and our coffee maker crapped out. I think these are all signs.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I woke up to no cable tv or internet at our house. It went down about 1 a.m. for residents of Ingleside and Aransas Pass. Good thing I don't have their phone service too!

Oh...and then...got to work and our coffee maker crapped out. I think these are all signs.

Ouch...does that mean you are staying home tonight???

I thought about not going to the game, but I can't stand it!! I am hitching a ride with a friend to Brownfield!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I've been awake all night studying for a Engineering Calculus 3 Exam, and I had workouts this morning at 6:00 AM for football, so yeah, I'm pretty tired. Just a few more hours though and I will get to relish in some well-deserved sleep.

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Ouch...does that mean you are staying home tonight???

I thought about not going to the game, but I can't stand it!! I am hitching a ride with a friend to Brownfield!

Aransas Pass has a bye week. I thought about going to the Ingleside vs Falfurrias game, but I think that one is going to be a blowout = waste of time and money.

I think a bunch of my friends are getting together for "let's solve all the problems of the world" session...we might need to start with what is up with our local cable provider. ;)

Glad you are riding with someone to the game...makes the trip seem shorter.:)

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 08:55 AM

I won't go if I have to go alone. My husband won't hardly go if he has to work the next day...so, that leaves me hunting for a ride!!

Me and my sis-in-law usually go together, but she is wimping out here lately. My daughter and her b/f went with me last week, but he has to work late today and HEAVEN FORBID she go anywhere without him!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Aransas Pass has a bye week. I thought about going to the Ingleside vs Falfurrias game, but I think that one is going to be a blowout = waste of time and money.

I think a bunch of my friends are getting together for "let's solve all the problems of the world" session...we might need to start with what is up with our local cable provider. ;)

"let's solve all the problems of the world" session - :clap: :clap: :D

I'll be in Sinton (Homecoming).

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
"let's solve all the problems of the world" session - :clap: :clap: :D

I'll be in Sinton (Homecoming).

It is Ingleside's homecoming too. Are you doing the booster club stuff? If so, I hope you get to watch at least part of the game.;)

Bull19
10-05-2007, 09:57 AM
sealy vs. c-town here i come

pirate4state
10-05-2007, 10:02 AM
It is Ingleside's homecoming too. Are you doing the booster club stuff? If so, I hope you get to watch at least part of the game.;) Yep, doing the booster club stuff. If everything goes according to plan I should be able to watch the majority of the game! :)

mistanice
10-05-2007, 10:03 AM
@ work listening to game on radio. :(

eagles_victory
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
i cant really find a game around here im intrested in going too... i guess ill go catch a movie or something maybe