PDA

View Full Version : Hippos & Hornets - Meet & Greet??

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Well, our Motley County travel plans changed for this weekend, so we'll be going to Hutto tomorrow for the game. Any of you folks want to meet before or at half-time?

I had planned to ship the flag off today, but when plans changed, I decided to bring it with me.

ILS1
10-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Count me in Deb. Let me know when and where.

:D :D

CenTech
10-05-2007, 07:07 AM
Wear orange ;)

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by CenTech
Wear orange ;)
:p Purple - I don't "do" orange.

hutex04
10-05-2007, 07:17 AM
well if you were purple iam sure to find you tonight, since you will be the only person wearing purple haha

HippoBaseball05
10-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Josh and I are the heads of the 'Helmet Crew'.

We'd love to see ya.

:D

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Get a picture for Pete's sake!! We are halfway in to the season and our Photo Album is embarrassingly lacking!!:p :p

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Get a picture for Pete's sake!! We are halfway in to the season and our Photo Album is embarrassingly lacking!!:p :p
I know! I was going to last week, but taking a picture of myself just didn't have the same umph for some reason. :D

I do have some pictures of the Cuero game (DL'ers) that I'll post this weekend.

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
Josh and I are the heads of the 'Helmet Crew'.

:D
Ya'll need to show up. And tell Josh to bring BB...and M, if she's at the game.

buff4ever
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM
You guys have fun at the M&G, I will venture to say that most of the caldwell posters will not show, unless they like the halftime score then they might. They have not made themselves look very M&G type posters, but that is just my opinion. I wish I could have be there, this will be a very good game to watch I think.

BNVL
10-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
You guys have fun at the M&G, I will venture to say that most of the caldwell posters will not show, unless they like the halftime score then they might. They have not made themselves look very M&G type posters, but that is just my opinion. I wish I could have be there, this will be a very good game to watch I think.

and you say CALDWELL people aren't M&G types? Good one there.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BNVL
and you say CALDWELL people aren't M&G types? Good one there.

When I think "Caldwell" people, I think of CHS_CG, CHS_Grad, Hornet Mom....if they are there, they are always up for M&G!!

BNVL
10-05-2007, 10:58 AM
When I think "Caldwell" people, I think of CHS_CG, CHS_Grad, Hornet Mom....if they are there, they are always up for M&G!!

this has become a female chat room anyway

Ranger Mom
10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BNVL
this has become a female chat room anyway

This is the message board...the chat room is on another link....

thanks!!:kiss:

HippoBaseball05
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Ever since you've registered you've come across as nothing more than a post flaming troll.

Up the dosage.

buff4ever
10-05-2007, 01:11 PM
by the way, I have lots of respect for the caldwell people ranger mom listed, I think I have stated before that I enjoy knowing many people from caldwell, especially from my HS days. Heated on the field, buds off the field or court or track or course. Those were the glory days. THat would be why I said some or most (without going back to look).

Notice that none of the hard feelings or smack or obnoxiousnous is coming from any of the good list of caldwell posters.

I believe I have said it a few times over the past year, I will say it again. Don't judge a town by a few individuals or bad decisions, judge it as a whole. My two cents of peace today.

ENJOY A GREAT GAME.

DaHop72
10-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever

I believe I have said it a few times over the past year, I will say it again. Don't judge a town by a few individuals or bad decisions, judge it as a whole. My two cents of peace today.

ENJOY A GREAT GAME. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hutex04
10-05-2007, 01:59 PM
i should make the game, ill be looking for a woman in a purple liberty hill shirt by the concesions at halftime, see ya there. Off to work i go now :(

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
i should make the game, ill be looking for a woman in a purple liberty hill shirt by the concesions at halftime, see ya there. Off to work i go now :(
I will be there....along with "the beast" (he's hard to miss....look for one arm hanging MUCH lower than the other :devil: ) and the youngest son. I haven't yet convinced lhpd to go, but I'm still working on him. :)

44INAROW
10-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I will be there....along with "the beast" (he's hard to miss....look for one arm hanging MUCH lower than the other :devil: ) and the youngest son. I haven't yet convinced lhpd to go, but I'm still working on him. :)

did he hurt his shoulder?

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
did he hurt his shoulder?
LOL! No.....it's the "weight" on that one hand. ;)

CHS_Grad '85
10-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, our Motley County travel plans changed for this weekend, so we'll be going to Hutto tomorrow for the game. Any of you folks want to meet before or at half-time?

I had planned to ship the flag off today, but when plans changed, I decided to bring it with me.
:cool: So when and where is it?

When I think "Caldwell" people, I think of CHS_CG, CHS_Grad, Hornet Mom....if they are there, they are always up for M&G!! TRUE... oh so true... :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
:cool: So when and where is it?

Halftime at the endzone by the concession stand.