View Full Version : What to do?

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Needville @ Sweeny (with a girl)
Columbia @ Stafford (Me and my Gramps)

Oh what a tough decision

Emerson1
10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
How much does the girl know about football? You don't want her asking what just happened every play.

AP Panther Fan
10-04-2007, 03:39 PM
sorry, but I won't pick a "friend" over your grandpa...:)

KTA
10-04-2007, 03:40 PM
sorry, but I won't pick a "friend" over your grandpa...

Couldnt agree any more

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
How much does the girl know about football? You don't want her asking what just happened every play. The only thing she knows is what color sweeny is..... and whos winning

And the color might confuse her b/c theyre both blue....lol

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Notice the 1 vote for ville/swank.....lol

i go to every game wit gramps but i was gonna make a vow not to miss any of our games this year too

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2007, 03:45 PM
What's the girl look like? :D

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
What's the girl look like? :D Good enough for there to be a contemplation as to what game to go to...lol:D

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Good enough for there to be a contemplation as to what game to go to...lol:D

is there potential there or are you in the "friend zone"???

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:49 PM
is there potential there or are you in the "friend zone"??? oh theres some potential, but im on the verge of scoring alot of points in this game:D

STANG RED
10-04-2007, 03:49 PM
I bet gramps would tell you your crazy if you dont take the girl. If you always go with gramps anyway, he will understand.

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2007, 03:50 PM
if you REALLY want to score points, take her to the game with your gramps and tell her you want her to meet your family!

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I bet gramps would tell you your crazy if you dont take the girl. If you always go with gramps anyway, he will understand. Thanks, ur helping my cause here a little....

i dont think he wanted to go to this game much anyway

he's been working hard all week and is beat

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks, ur helping my cause here a little....

i dont think he wanted to go to this game much anyway

he's been working hard all week and is beat

helping your cause? If you know what you want to do, then why ask? Do what you want, and be prepared to deal with the potential life-long ramifications either way.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:53 PM
if you REALLY want to score points, take her to the game with your gramps and tell her you want her to meet your family! He would ruin it for me....

lol

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
helping your cause? If you know what you want to do, then why ask? Do what you want, and be prepared to deal with the potential life-long ramifications either way. i know what i want to do, but im just asking whats the right thing to do?

firstdown
10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Bro's before ...
Treasure your time with Gramps. There will be plenty of time for girls the rest of the week.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Bro's before ...
Treasure your time with Gramps. There will be plenty of time for girls the rest of the week. I live wit gramps and see him every day

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Bro's before ...
Treasure your time with Gramps. There will be plenty of time for girls the rest of the week.

IF Gramps even wants to go. You are the one who knows him best necks....heck, my dad would tell my son..GO FOR THE GIRL...every time!!:p :p

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
IF Gramps even wants to go. You are the one who knows him best necks....heck, my dad would tell my son..GO FOR THE GIRL...every time!!:p :p

But he loves football, especially HS

Even if he didnt want to go, if i asked him to, he would

but, I like the way u think RM:) :clap:

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
more opinions needed

carter08
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
You'd be cheering for Stafford anyways :rolleyes:

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by carter08
You'd be cheering for Stafford anyways :rolleyes: carter ur a funny guy....not

but on a side note......

im starting to understand that calculus

and he said we dont have a test/quiz 2mo

carter08
10-04-2007, 05:30 PM
carter ur a funny guy....not

but on a side note......

im starting to understand that calculus

and he said we dont have a test/quiz 2mo

Hopefully it's not monday. PALS training that day. Don't feel like coming after school to take it.

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Hopefully it's not monday. PALS training that day. Don't feel like coming after school to take it. yea, but its a new 6 weeks, and he doesnt want to have to grade papers this weekend to get grades in by monday so im guessing were just gonna have a huge test next friday....

and i forgot about PALS training

i have to go to 1st pd. on monday

i was gonna skip but its ms spear's class and i prolly shouldnt seeing as how she already hates me and i might get kicked out of PALS foir skipping

KTA
10-04-2007, 05:44 PM
I live wit gramps and see him every day

If you went to the game with the girl and next week he was to pass how would you feel about going to the game with that girl? Your G-pa will always be there for you, will this girl? When you turn his age will you remember the games you went with your G-pa or that 1 game you went with that girl?

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by KTA
If you went to the game with the girl and next week he was to pass how would you feel about going to the game with that girl? Your G-pa will always be there for you, will this girl? When you turn his age will you remember the games you went with your G-pa or that 1 game you went with that girl? If you're trying to make me feel bad, you are doing a good job.

He wont pass next week, and even if he did I would probably be gone for about 2 months.

Who says she isn't the one?

There are plenty of great football game memories, mostly of Victoria's Stadium and us in the playoffs the last 3 years.

carter08
10-04-2007, 06:20 PM
yea, but its a new 6 weeks, and he doesnt want to have to grade papers this weekend to get grades in by monday so im guessing were just gonna have a huge test next friday....

and i forgot about PALS training

i have to go to 1st pd. on monday

i was gonna skip but its ms spear's class and i prolly shouldnt seeing as how she already hates me and i might get kicked out of PALS foir skipping

lol.

you're like the only person she hates

necks_c/09
10-04-2007, 06:23 PM
lol.

you're like the only person she hates You don't even know the beginning of the things that have happened in that room.

She does Hate me plenty and more than anybody else,

But Gerbich and Lane aint far behind me

necks_c/09
10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
You don't even know the beginning of the things that have happened in that room.

She does Hate me plenty and more than anybody else,

But Gerbich and Lane aint far behind me haha, how ironic....

She wrote me up today for disrespect....

how ironic huh?

oh, and yall seen all that hell that carter gives me cuz he thinks hes better than me in calculus?

Well, I made a 100 and he made a 90 on the 6 weeks test.......haha lmao

whos smart now carter?