PDA

View Full Version : Text message from last Friday

sotxrat
10-03-2007, 09:21 PM
I think the down low people will get a kick out of this story, mainly the girls.

My wife and I are just leaving Falfurrias after the OG-Fal game last Friday nite. My cell phone beeps with the text message tone that both of us are used to hearing. I read the message: SINTON WINS!!!!! My wife asks what the message was and I tell her. She asks, "Who would send you that message", I apparently have the confused look on my face and answer I do not know. As I am driving and about 10 minutes down the road I blurt out loud "Rita". She asks "Who is Rita?", I answer, I bet that is who sent me the text message about the Sinton game. She looks at me and with this inquisitive look on her face asks "And who might this Rita chick be?" It is at this point that I knew that this was going to take a few minutes to explain. I said that she was a girl that I met online and had met her in person at the Hondo game last year, that went over like a lead balloon! I had to explain all about 3a down low. I am not sure if my wife completely believes me but I told her that I would introduce Rita to her at the Sinton game. So p4s, you have been warned.

I have the permission of p4s to tell this story. Anyway, I thought is was funny.

necks_c/09
10-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
I think the down low people will get a kick out of this story, mainly the girls.

My wife and I are just leaving Falfurrias after the OG-Fal game last Friday nite. My cell phone beeps with the text message tone that both of us are used to hearing. I read the message: SINTON WINS!!!!! My wife asks what the message was and I tell her. She asks, "Who would send you that message", I apparently have the confused look on my face and answer I do not know. As I am driving and about 10 minutes down the road I blurt out loud "Rita". She asks "Who is Rita?", I answer, I bet that is who sent me the text message about the Sinton game. She looks at me and with this inquisitive look on her face asks "And who might this Rita chick be?" It is at this point that I knew that this was going to take a few minutes to explain. I said that she was a girl that I met online and had met her in person at the Hondo game last year, that went over like a lead balloon! I had to explain all about 3a down low. I am not sure if my wife completely believes me but I told her that I would introduce Rita to her at the Sinton game. So p4s, you have been warned.

I have the permission of p4s to tell this story. Anyway, I thought is was funny. way to dig urself in a DEEPER hole
:D

GetRDoneStangs
10-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Rita will TRAVEL !!! and she will TEXT message game results!

I have seene her from Kingsvillie to Sweetwater and possibly a few places in betwen...:D :D :D

If there is a football game being played......better look out!!! Rita...P4S....may be there!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

burnet44
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
way to dig urself in a DEEPER hole

no kidding
bad move son bad move
but Im not qualified to comment on this topic
thank god

lakers
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
u might as well start packin...:doh: :doh: :doh: jk jk
i can picture that in my mind. haha

pirate4state
10-03-2007, 10:08 PM

I have the permission of p4s to tell this story. Anyway, I thought is was funny.

HAHA

I get to meet her next week then!! :) I'm sure she is SO excited. :p

pirate4state
10-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Rita will TRAVEL !!! and she will TEXT message game results!

I have seene her from Kingsvillie to Sweetwater and possibly a few places in betwen...:D :D :D

If there is a football game being played......better look out!!! Rita...P4S....may be there!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I'm crazy like that! Speaking of --- you have any plans to head down south this year? I'll keep Megs posted on our game Friday. :)

DaHop72
10-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHA

I get to meet her next week then!! :) I'm sure she is SO excited. :p http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Oh, sorry.
:kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-03-2007, 10:41 PM
My husband keeps me company while I post sometimes, so he knows who everyone is!! It doesn't surprise him in the least if some guy texts me....in fact, he looks forward to getting scores!! He asked me last week if I knew anyone from Andrews or Seminole that I could get a score update from!!:D

KTA
10-03-2007, 10:42 PM
I always message married woman on friday nights.....Luvhoops and Rangermom

Im so naughty:crazy:

GreenMonster
10-03-2007, 10:49 PM
I too have been guilty of calling RangerMom with a halftime score. I think the conversation went something like this, "Hello, RangerMom, this is GreenMonster......." you get the picture. I think that is the only phone call of my life that I called someone their screen name on the phone and introduced myself in the same manner. We were both on the same page though. It's not really awkward, just different.

Ranger Mom
10-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I too have been guilty of calling RangerMom with a halftime score. I think the conversation went something like this, "Hello, RangerMom, this is GreenMonster......." you get the picture. I think that is the only phone call of my life that I called someone their screen name on the phone and introduced myself in the same manner. We were both on the same page though. It's not really awkward, just different.

I am laughing my butt off over here!! I just realized that at our last meet and greet in Sweetwater..there were LOTS of us.

There were several people standing around where we were that weren't in our little "party". We were ALL introducing ourselves to each other by our screen names...they had to have heard us...I wonder what they were thinking????

super1
10-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My husband keeps me company while I post sometimes, so he knows who everyone is!! It doesn't surprise him in the least if some guy texts me....in fact, he looks forward to getting scores!! He asked me last week if I knew anyone from Andrews or Seminole that I could get a score update from!!:D

Yeah, you shouldn't text things like, "so, what are you wearing right now?".

burnet44
10-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by super1

Inquiring minds DONT wanna know

Ranger Mom
10-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I always message married woman on friday nights.....Luvhoops and Rangermom

Im so naughty:crazy:

Not only married, but grandmothers too!!!:p :D

Ranger Mom
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by super1

Haha!! I learned my lesson about leaving provocative messages. I sent one to my husband, about 6 months later my oldest son inherited his phone....I got SOOO busted!!!

lakers
10-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Haha!! I learned my lesson about leaving provocative messages. I sent one to my husband, about 6 months later my oldest son inherited his phone....I got SOOO busted!!!
I think you scarred your son for life...:doh:
Way to go, now how does you feel about it...:dispntd:
HAHA JK JK I am willing to bet that you turned beat-red...:blush:

lakers
10-04-2007, 12:22 AM
"do you feel", my bad, typo

KTA
10-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Not only married, but grandmothers too!!!

Im such a perv:evillol:

My GF actully calls hoops "the other woman in my life"...I think its kinda funny

burnet44
10-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Im such a perv:evillol:

My GF actully calls hoops "the other woman in my life"...I think its kinda funny

thats wrong lol

luvhoops34
10-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
thats wrong lol

I kinda like it.:D Besides, me and KTA got a history together!

piratebg
10-04-2007, 07:03 AM

LMAO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: This is greatness.

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2007, 07:34 AM
I was rolling when p4s was telling me this last night! :D Have her read this thread. Maybe that will get you out of the doghouse in 5-6 days. :evillol: :evillol:

Old Tiger
10-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Haha!! I learned my lesson about leaving provocative messages. I sent one to my husband, about 6 months later my oldest son inherited his phone....I got SOOO busted!!! care to send me a similar one? :D :p :inlove: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I kinda like it.:D Besides, me and KTA got a history together!

:eek: :eek: :eek: I hope it doesn't involve the "Boom Boom" Room!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

luvhoops34
10-04-2007, 08:52 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I hope it doesn't involve the "Boom Boom" Room!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have never personally seen the "boom boom room", only heard the stories and saw a few pics.;)

Ranger Mom
10-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I have never personally seen the "boom boom room", only heard the stories and saw a few pics.;)

I saw some pics on his myspace, I am assuming that is the infamous room!!:p

luvhoops34
10-04-2007, 08:58 AM
I saw some pics on his myspace, I am assuming that is the infamous room!!:p

I think he's quit having parties in there.:( Now that he's a dad and all. :p

Maroon87
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM

Glad to see you're not the only one that happens to...:doh:

My wife thinks that all the time I spend on the downlow is gonna earn me a visit from Chris Hansen. :nerd:

pirate4state
10-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Glad to see you're not the only one that happens to...:doh:

My wife thinks that all the time I spend on the downlow is gonna earn me a visit from Chris Hansen. :nerd:

HAHAHAHA did you watch South Park last night??? ROFL!

Bull19
10-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHAHAHA did you watch South Park last night??? ROFL!

just take a seat over here

pirate4state
10-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
just take a seat over here

:evillol: :evillol:

Bull19
10-04-2007, 10:27 AM
hi my name is chrrriissssssss hannnnnssssoooonnnnn